i wouldn't be surprised if arcade fire go, they're nominated for a lot of awards :p

and omgplspulp :D

I hope they (Arcade Fire) go.

Jarvis Cocker was such a brilliant host last year, I really wouldn't mind if he was presenting again.

I hope they (Arcade Fire) go.

Jarvis Cocker was such a brilliant host last year, I really wouldn't mind if he was presenting again.

love jarvis :D

what about elbow? this could be a good promotional thing for their upcoming album ;) um..

love jarvis :D

what about elbow? this could be a good promotional thing for their upcoming album ;) um..

Not sure... they opened the awards a couple of years ago already... They normally tend to stick to artists who are nominated.

I feel stupid asking this, but will they be showing the award show on TV? If so, does anyone have any idea what channel? And I live in America so....I hope I'll be able to watch lol

Yah, they show it on the British channel, Channel4. I think last year it went up on youtube after a few days, so you guys should be able to watch it at some point, if someone uploads it, which I imagine they will.

Can anyone remember what time it finished last year? I'm having a brainfail.

Seeing as I don't live in London atm, I'm not sure if getting home would be tricky.

I think it was about 11. Checking back on my photos from last year the ones of Paul Weller performing were taken at 10:55pm.

Can anyone remember what time it finished last year? I'm having a brainfail.

Seeing as I don't live in London atm, I'm not sure if getting home would be tricky.

We're planning on catching the 23.40 (overground) train from Brixton to Victoria (seven minute journey) then the 00.05 Victoria to Brighton and finally, the 01.25 Brighton to Worthing, arriving at Worthing at 02.08. Bit of a long journey but it's the only of getting back that late.

We did the same journey after seeing Kasabian at the BA a couple of years ago and slept most of the way! You can't miss your stop because the Victoria train terminates at Brighton and the Brighton train terminates at Worthing.

We're planning on catching the 23.40 (overground) train from Brixton to Victoria (seven minute journey) then the 00.05 Victoria to Brighton and finally, the 01.25 Brighton to Worthing, arriving at Worthing at 02.08. Bit of a long journey but it's the only of getting back that late.

We did the same journey after seeing Kasabian at the BA a couple of years ago and slept most of the way! You can't miss your stop because the Victoria train terminates at Brighton and the Brighton train terminates at Worthing.

Ta Pip, at least I know I could get back. :chuckle:

Not sure if money will allow me to go though. :( hmm

As I'm not a follower of MCR (I don't dislike them, I just don't follow them), can anyone tell me what song they're likely to perform at the awards? I'm assuming it will be a new song, would be nice to at least be familiar with that song, if there is a link to it somewhere.

As I'm not a follower of MCR (I don't dislike them' date=' I just don't follow them), can anyone tell me what song they're likely to perform at the awards? I'm assuming it will be a new song, would be nice to at least be familiar with that song, if there is a link to it somewhere.[/quote']

Their most recent single is Sing, so I'm guessing they might play that. Previous single was Na Na Na so that's a possibility.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mychemicalromance?blend=1&ob=4#p/c/0B8213D1340F1731/7/hTgnDLWeeaM

http://www.youtube.com/user/mychemicalromance?blend=1&ob=4#p/c/0B8213D1340F1731/8/egG7fiE89IU

Not sure what's gone wrong above :erm:

As I'm not a follower of MCR (I don't dislike them, I just don't follow them), can anyone tell me what song they're likely to perform at the awards? I'm assuming it will be a new song, would be nice to at least be familiar with that song, if there is a link to it somewhere.

Maki, who's coming with me and is an MCR fan, told me whatever it is it's going to be shit :LOL:

Archived