Let the voting begin!

http://www.nme.com/awardsvote

The rating thing went the whole time last year, but I think that's the only time they did it that way. I remember 2yrs ago that it was just in there with the other nominees (top 5 rated people were the nominees) Hopefully they've gone back to that method. Having it split last year probably cost muse votes....
Yep, they've gone back to that.

I wonder if Matt managed to get nominated. He was around 5th or 6th before the voting was stopped. If they pick top 5 he might have missed out. :p
Him and Dom are there.

Dom hasn't got a hope of winning with that awful picture. Only obsessive multiple voting could get him to the top and that's not an option this time. Sorry Dom fans :p

Matt for Hero? Why?

Cheryl Cole for worst album. I haven't heard it but I just know it's terrible.

No Matt in least stylish? He certainly deserves that one.

Did you vote again' date=' Pip? You can enter your contact details again, which might give you more chance of getting tickets.[/quote']

Yes, I'm now multi-voting just for that reason, in case the audience is made up entirely of winners and tickets aren't available to buy!

I didn't know you could multi vote.

There's hope for Dom fans yet :p

I'm voting Dom this year! Matt's got the birth of his first child to look forward to, I'm thinking the prospect of winning Hottest Male award is amazingly insignificant in comparison. So, I've switched allegiance to Dom who might enjoy winning this time and who deserves it :D

Archived