It says voting has closed now!

EDIT: it also says come back 25 Jan to vote the winners, didn't think that related to the hottest male part of the awards. I thought that just carried on the whole way through.

The rating thing went the whole time last year, but I think that's the only time they did it that way. I remember 2yrs ago that it was just in there with the other nominees (top 5 rated people were the nominees) Hopefully they've gone back to that method. Having it split last year probably cost muse votes....

Fangirls forgot to vote after the KH pregnancy drama,they finaly realized that Matt will never be their husband and now they are in a deep depression I assume :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I think it's probably more a case of there are more important things in life than voting in polls, even to fangirls!

BTW didn't you used to post on the PMT? And you call yourself "Martha Bellamy" on your myspace. I just looked.:chuckle:

Fangirls forgot to vote after the KH pregnancy drama,they finaly realized that Matt will never be their husband and now they are in a deep depression I assume :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I think it's probably more a case of there are more important things in life than voting in polls, even to fangirls!

BTW didn't you used to post on the PMT? And you call yourself "Martha Bellamy" on your myspace. I just looked.:chuckle:

Oh Dear....:facepalm:....

I lolled. :LOL:

:D

Lol! Busted! Unless her surname really is Bellamy.....:chuckle:

Archived