• 2 weeks later...
Agreed...

But not to high, because clearly Dom is the sexier out of the two thirds from Muse that was nominated.

:phu: /matt girl

But really, as long as they're in 1 and 2 I don't care which one "wins". It's just fun to see their reactions. :p

Between Matt and Dom, Dom is the sexiest. Reasons:

- sexy shades

- leopard print belt (which would look better on my bedroom floor, next to the pants they belong to ;))

- V-neck t-shirts (which offer fleeting glimpses of his chest when his sunglasses are hung there)

- fluffy hair

- skinny jeans which show off his drummer's legs

- pics of him with beard stubble = :stongue:

All those mean Dom >>> Bellamy.

Team :dom: for life!!

Between Matt and Dom, Dom is the sexiest. Reasons:

- sexy shades

- leopard print belt (which would look better on my bedroom floor, next to the pants they belong to ;))

- V-neck t-shirts (which offer fleeting glimpses of his chest when his sunglasses are hung there)

- fluffy hair

- skinny jeans which show off his drummer's legs

- pics of him with beard stubble = :stongue:

All those mean Dom >>> Bellamy.

Team :dom: for life!!

Matt doesn't need any of those. He can be sexier/hotter/better without any "accessories"

;)

Matt doesn't need any of those. He can be sexier/hotter/better without any "accessories"

;)

Oh, contraire!

Matt's sexiness, as it exists, comes from the way he holds and humps those guitars. Without the Mansons in his hands, he's a pale ratty Englishman you wouldn't look at twice in a bar.

I should note here, it is absolute bullshit Chris is not nominated. He'd win this thing with 100% of the vote!

Archived