This is the first time they've played KoC>Resistance. The previous times they've opened with Overture like that, it's gone KoC>SMBH or KoC>Uprising and Resistance has been late set like the stadiums.

So we've got something of an original set here :D

Edit: MK Ultra?! :D I just hope this second night syndrome doesn't continue and they play amazing sets both nights.

so... nyc weekend? except the second night is in a different order? :chuckle:

Hahahahaha I actually predicted that last night in another thread... mixed-up order, then screw the crowd over by replacing GL with CE :LOL:

I'm still curious over whether or not they'll actually do the whole second-night-better-than-the-first thing or if they're just gonna completely screw-over BOTH crowds :rolleyes:

Hahahaha. MKU got posted right as I was posting that.... Guess the 2nd night thing still stands :chuckle:

Now the question is just how much they're gonna screw over the people from last night :erm:

I do hope they play Sunburn, but I have to point out that Muse seem to go a bit crazy in their soundchecks in the Australian tours, and it isn't always reflected in the setlists. I remember in 2007 we heard reports of the likes of Agitated, Space Dementia and Hyper Music being soundchecked, causing enormous excitement, but they were never played. :(

Hahahahaha I actually predicted that last night in another thread... mixed-up order, then screw the crowd over by replacing GL with CE :LOL:

I'm still curious over whether or not they'll actually do the whole second-night-better-than-the-first thing or if they're just gonna completely screw-over BOTH crowds :rolleyes:

Second night syndrome.

Ha! I have the lead singer on facebook and am seeing their secret show next month.

Epic band.

good old thomas! so epic.... and they have their debut album coming out first half next year, theyr into writing/recording it now, and they're getting pretty awesome producer on board :) it shall be epic!

At least they're opening for Birds of Tokyo, eh?

Yeahhhhhh that's good :) Hahaha funny story, the first time they met Birds of Tokyo they were at some function in Perth, and Papa Vs Pretty's Tom Rawle and Ian Kenny collided as they both turned around a corner into each other, and Rawle spilt Kenny's drink all over him :p Kenny didn't know who the hell this kid was until he then saw them perform later that night and then apparently told them they were blown away by their performance, and yeah, invited them to open for some of their shows! so, so much for first impressions :LOL:

Archived