I think its just:

1)Exo

2)Uprising

Because the instrumental of Exo is played with the curtains up, then they fall down when the vocals and stuff kicks in.

That's what I thought, but I saw someone tweet WATU, then someone else tweeted Exo a few minutes later...sorry guys I probably stuffed up here...but apparently Knights is on/just finished

without wanting to really go off topic here (but its soooooooorta related cos its aus-related :) ), WOW no one ever seems to have heard of Papa Vs Pretty!!! I'm good friends with the band and first tried telling people here on the .mu forum about how awesome they were about 2 years ago, and it always went unnoticed :p But yes they are awesome, I've seen them 8 times this year :p, most recently just last Thursday night!!! Have you ever seen them?

NOW ON TOPIC: .... oh damn, i can't think of anything to say ontopc... :LOL:

other than.... I WANNA HEAR ETERNALLY MISSED, DEADSTAR, GLORIOUS, AND CITIZEN ERASED ON FRIDAY IN SYDNEY!!!! :happy:

Ha! I have the lead singer on facebook and am seeing their secret show next month.

Epic band.

I only began hearing about them recently. That's so cool that you're friends with them though :happy: 8 times?! I'm so jealous, I'm yet to see them. Wanted to see them on December 1st in Melbs but I'm too young. :(

YES. +1 to all those songs! :awesome:

Damn that sucks about the 18+ thing, that always pissed me off last year, I feel yo' pain girl! :p Funnily enough (well, it's not really funny, makes me angry actually now haha), you could have seen them live opening for Muse on this very tour happening now, if silly Dead Letter Circus hadn't been chosen instead because they were more well-known and established. PvP are big muse fans and tried to get the gig, were in contention and all, but ultimately lost out :( ohwell!

Wow. Muse REALLY know how to mix their shit up. Good job. Raleigh setlist anyone?

Muse. Fucking the world over since September 14, 2009.

Even if its pretty same/same, you can't deny that its not such a bad way to mix it up, right?

I'd be more than happy with this, if I was there.

Archived