Your sig...Papa Vs Pretty <3

without wanting to really go off topic here (but its soooooooorta related cos its aus-related :) ), WOW no one ever seems to have heard of Papa Vs Pretty!!! I'm good friends with the band and first tried telling people here on the .mu forum about how awesome they were about 2 years ago, and it always went unnoticed :p But yes they are awesome, I've seen them 8 times this year :p, most recently just last Thursday night!!! Have you ever seen them?

NOW ON TOPIC: .... oh damn, i can't think of anything to say ontopc... :LOL:

other than.... I WANNA HEAR ETERNALLY MISSED, DEADSTAR, GLORIOUS, AND CITIZEN ERASED ON FRIDAY IN SYDNEY!!!! :happy:

other than.... I WANNA HEAR ETERNALLY MISSED, DEADSTAR, GLORIOUS, AND CITIZEN ERASED ON FRIDAY IN SYDNEY!!!! :happy:

Lucky, if Matt were to read that he'd actually make sure those were all played. He's cool like that with fan requests.

without wanting to really go off topic here (but its soooooooorta related cos its aus-related :) ), WOW no one ever seems to have heard of Papa Vs Pretty!!! I'm good friends with the band and first tried telling people here on the .mu forum about how awesome they were about 2 years ago, and it always went unnoticed :p But yes they are awesome, I've seen them 8 times this year :p, most recently just last Thursday night!!! Have you ever seen them?

I only began hearing about them recently. That's so cool that you're friends with them though :happy: 8 times?! I'm so jealous, I'm yet to see them. Wanted to see them on December 1st in Melbs but I'm too young. :(

YES. +1 to all those songs! :awesome:

Archived