Damn that sucks about the 18+ thing, that always pissed me off last year, I feel yo' pain girl! :p Funnily enough (well, it's not really funny, makes me angry actually now haha), you could have seen them live opening for Muse on this very tour happening now, if silly Dead Letter Circus hadn't been chosen instead because they were more well-known and established. PvP are big muse fans and tried to get the gig, were in contention and all, but ultimately lost out :( ohwell!

At least they're opening for Birds of Tokyo, eh?

remember when the amps blew here in the US? lmaoo.

:D:LOL: quite an event.

No Map. Take A Bow virtually confirmed.

To have 16 songs like last night, they need to add one more rarity. If it's CE, all hell is going to break loose.

so... nyc weekend? except the second night is in a different order? :chuckle:

Even if its pretty same/same, you can't deny that its not such a bad way to mix it up, right?

I'd be more than happy with this, if I was there.

Yeah. It's just sad how much people are paying for these shows and just receiving pretty much the same setlist over but in different spots. Also, only 16 songs are being played. Dunno, just feel like Muse could do much better with their setlists.

/end beef. :$

Damn that sucks about the 18+ thing, that always pissed me off last year, I feel yo' pain girl! :p Funnily enough (well, it's not really funny, makes me angry actually now haha), you could have seen them live opening for Muse on this very tour happening now, if silly Dead Letter Circus hadn't been chosen instead because they were more well-known and established. PvP are big muse fans and tried to get the gig, were in contention and all, but ultimately lost out :( ohwell!

Haha it is the worst! :(

Really?! That would've been awesome, guess that's unfortunate for them though :( Bummer, it'd be nice to have seen them open for Muse.

Yeah. It's just sad how much people are paying for these shows and just receiving pretty much the same setlist over but in different spots. Also, only 16 songs are being played. Dunno, just feel like Muse could do much better with their setlists.

When you say it like that, your beef is well justified.

We can expect TaB though... and who knows, didn't someone mention they rehearsed Sunburn?

Time will tell ;)

That's putting it nicely :LOL::LOL:

We can expect TaB though... and who knows, didn't someone mention they rehearsed Sunburn?

Time will tell ;)

Yeah, it was mentioned TaB, Sunburn, and one other were heard while people were outside. It's in one of the posts before the plane took off.

*Looks*

Time will tell ;)

Haha, thanks. :happy:

Yeah, I heard a few people saying they rehearsed it. Doesn't mean they'll play it though. They rehearsed Exo. Pt. 2 and 3 in LA and they didn't play it. :indiff: Oh and a bit of Apocalypse please. :facepalm:

That's putting it nicely :LOL::LOL:

Oh yes. Lol. I don't want to cause any major beef on here. Lol.

Archived