haha! i heard the drum solo chants! i tried to join in but i was like... 30 seconds too late and i ended up shouting it on my own until i realised the chant was already over :facepalm:

Woo me and like 10 other people at the barrier started the happy birthday chant! we made sure we timed it so that we started it when the crowd was quiet so he could hear it haha.

ohhhh! there was something about that in the paper!!! but instead of saying about Matt's in-ear problems, the article was bullshitting on about how just before Uprising, the band went inexplicably silent due to a technical error :LOL: stupid paper people... I got quite confused when i read that!

Ugh, that was sucky when Dom tried to talk and nothing happened... bloody techs!

And yeah, why was he so pissy after KOC?

Could it be something to do with the lack of pyrotechnics or dry ice or whatever it is at the end? It was there on the 5th but not on the 6th! Maybe it was the final straw! :chuckle:

Could it be something to do with the lack of pyrotechnics or dry ice or whatever it is at the end? It was there on the 5th but not on the 6th! Maybe it was the final straw! :chuckle:

Didn't even realize there was no CO2 on the 6th. It would have been because they used it all in Butterflies and Hurricanes.

I'm not sure this was 'Night 2 Syndrome'. I'd bet that Dom chose the set list for this show so Matt didn't have to get him a real birthday present. :LOL:

Dom needs to have birthdays more often then.

If Dom got to write the set because of it, every day should be Dom's birthday.

A couple of us were speculating about this on another thread. If that's what happened, setlist prep needs to be stripped from Bellamy forever. :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Jcwf9w1Zs

The clapping a unique touch. At least it means the crowd didn't go dead during the middle, which has happened a few too many times this year.

Nice video!!

You can see the shirt i threw on stage for matt, it's that white lump next to the third light (going from left to right) on the edge of the stage :LOL:

I don't think he got it.

Archived