• 2 weeks later...
Any chance of Muse headlining Sunday night at Isle of Wight festival? So far only Friday and Saturday healiners announced. Biffy and RHCP :D

Muse would be an amazing way to end the weekend

Third IoW headliner is Kings of Leon. So no to that one.

I thought they might do one of the London festivals, but as Hard Rock Calling is off this year, it doesn't seem likely.

I thought they might do one of the London festivals, but as Hard Rock Calling is off this year, it doesn't seem likely.

Didn't one of the band members say 'no UK festivals in 2014' ?

Edit: Here I found it: http://www.gigwise.com/news/86565/muse-not-planning-any-uk-festivals-before-new-album

Edited by iwillbechasingastarlight

Didn't one of the band members say 'no UK festivals in 2014' ?

Edit: Here I found it: http://www.gigwise.com/news/86565/muse-not-planning-any-uk-festivals-before-new-album

That too. At the current moment, it seems Lolla Brazil and Coachella may just be the end of T2L tour. But who knows... I woulda thought something might have been announced by now.

Turns out I was wrong in saying Hard Rock Calling is off - Hard Rock aren't sponsoring it but the events are still going on.

Kerrang magazine's editor Tweeted earlier: "Hearing some rumours about a massive band - a massive, massive rock band - doing a secret show in London next week. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Now I may be jumping to conclusions here and I'm guessing its going to be a different band but... what if?

*deep inward gasp*

Edit: This is also the month of their 20th anniversary...

Edited by ryanp16

Kerrang magazine's editor Tweeted earlier: "Hearing some rumours about a massive band - a massive, massive rock band - doing a secret show in London next week. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Now I may be jumping to conclusions here and I'm guessing its going to be a different band but... what if?

Wouldn't next week be a bit too short notice though? Then again, there's been a fair few bands that have done 'secret' shows and only let fans know a day or even just a few hours before the gig so I guess it's not impossible.

Could be a bit of a pain in the arse but fuck it, if it's physically possible for me to, I'll go.

Wouldn't next week be a bit too short notice though? Then again, there's been a fair few bands that have done 'secret' shows and only let fans know a day or even just a few hours before the gig so I guess it's not impossible.

Could be a bit of a pain in the arse but fuck it, if it's physically possible for me to, I'll go.

Prince has been doing London gigs with less than 24-hour advance notification this week. I'd need good luck trying to get there tbh - bet it falls next Wednesday when my driving test is booked.

Massive could be a relevant adjective, or it could be U2 or Radiohead.

My first thought was Foo Fighters.

I was guessing Muse primarily because they are band who appear in Kerrang a fair amount, and fit the definition of massive band. But I might be jumping to conclusions.