this is what i got told. contra promotion organzized their german dates, not their management.

They have promoters for every country. Their management still handles stuff between the band and the promoter. No way that a band with such a big production wouldn't be informed about the venue they're playing at.

Why are some Nickelback fans so unfriendly?

Why are some Nickelback fans? :eek::rolleyes:

nickelback are shit.imho. looks like you don´t like them too. they have some nice heavier songs...but this one are execptions. can´t find you connection beetween unfriendly muse fans and unfriendly nickelback fans:stunned: do you connect these bands with something? :eek:

nickelback are shit.imho. looks like you don´t like them too. they have some nice heavier songs...but this one are execptions. can´t find you connection beetween unfriendly muse fans and unfriendly nickelback fans:stunned: do you connect these bands with something? :eek:
tumblr_mq21l8Dbcn1svp8flo1_400.gif

Is it really necessary to be so antagonistic all the time?
No.

What's the chance of Uk festivals next year?
Zero because I can't afford UK festivals. Sorry luv.

they also said they won´t play european festivals this year, but next.

They never really said that though... Just Matt said "no european festivals this tour", then in an interview about Glasto they said something like "you can't refuse to play at Glasto if you're asked to"

They never really said that though... Just Matt said "no european festivals this tour", then in an interview about Glasto they said something like "you can't refuse to play at Glasto if you're asked to"

i read somewhere in a german forum that muse said that. maybe the information was wrong. but it was over a year ago.

Doing Glastonbury "only" four years after their latest performance there will I say is unlikely, but I wouldn't reject it completely.

My money is on V Festival. :)