Estonia does have a substancial hardcore fanbase. :phu:

I bet you're the only member.

I'm hoping the 20th anniversary gigs are during the summer and not in February. Not sure about the possibility though.

Same it would be kinda stupid to not do it during the summer.

I'm hoping the 20th anniversary gigs are during the summer and not in February. Not sure about the possibility though.

Me too. Summer would seem to be the logical time to do them. Also, for purely selfish reasons, it would allow me to make the pilgrimage without interfering with school.

nah

the rumoured gigs in Greece, Turkey, Russia, Sweden and Denmark are in fact the 20th anniversary tour :LOL:

20th anniversary tour will obviously be in the UK....unless you're joking.

Anniversary tour in February?

It will probably be in February because they did their very first gig in February 1994.

Edited by iwillbechasingastarlight

Me too. Summer would seem to be the logical time to do them. Also, for purely selfish reasons, it would allow me to make the pilgrimage without interfering with school.

I wouldn't even call it selfish. Fans all around the world would be willing to travel the world, and quite a lot of them are in school age.

That's true. I just threw that disclaimer in because I didn't want it to be taken that way.

Well I'm in the same situation so maybe it's double selfish.

Even worse if it would be February of all months cause I usually have midterms scattered throughout the month.

Well I'm in the same situation so maybe it's double selfish.

Even worse if it would be February of all months cause I usually have midterms scattered throughout the month.

Midterms...:(

By the time 2014 rolls around, they'll have been touring more or less nonstop for nearly a year and a half. Seems like it would be time for a proper break anyway.

I think the point is that some people wouldn't be able to go because they don't even live in the UK, rather than gigs clashing with somebody's personal timetable.

Exam schedule would affect me and probably quite a lot of other people too if they're on the same general school schedule as the UK.

Exam schedule would affect me and probably quite a lot of other people too if they're on the same general school schedule as the UK.

Would you travel to the UK for Muse?

Personally I don't think exams would make things too difficult for UK people, depending when the gigs were obviously! If they were in May/June on a Friday/Saturday, I don't see why that would be a massive problem apart from maybe travel.

Would you travel to the UK for Muse?

Personally I don't think exams would make things too difficult for UK people, depending when the gigs were obviously! If they were in May/June on a Friday/Saturday, I don't see why that would be a massive problem apart from maybe travel.

Yes I would.

But even if I managed to get concert tickets and travel arrangements, there's no way I'd be able to fly out during a midterm or final. Even during the regular school time would be doubtful since even missing just a few days could put me quite behind.

I could still imagine some UK people having trouble. If they have to take an 8 hour drive/train ride that's basically the whole day devoted to a gig and some things might have higher importance.

Safest bet really for most of the fanbase is July/early August.

Yes I would.

But even if I managed to get concert tickets and travel arrangements, there's no way I'd be able to fly out during a midterm or final. Even during the regular school time would be doubtful since even missing just a few days could put me quite behind.

I could still imagine some UK people having trouble. If they have to take an 8 hour drive/train ride that's basically the whole day devoted to a gig and some things might have higher importance.

Safest bet really for most of the fanbase is July/early August.

Agreed. July/August would be best but either way they're bound to piss somebody off, though I do think the Muse fanbase is pretty wideranging.