Could be a decent shout tbf, since it's the only song from Drones that doesn't have some kind of music video. I'm still gonna stick with something new though, simply 'cause that email and their end of tour messages gave me the vibe that they've put the Drones era to bed.

Edit: Also because that'd mean The Globalist being a staple at every gig and I ain't about that life.

Edited by Jobby

A Drones tour DVD would be underwhelming at this point, but with all the effort they put in on that stage and everything, no official live release would be slightly surprising. But I guess that wouldn't require them shooting anything new, or maybe some extra?

Please be a new single.

Didn't Jon say that the band weren't present for the Psycho shoot? Guess we'll just have to wait for the render-panic tweets.

Sort of, iirc he said the extras/SEKDEK bits were just filmed on a different day to the band's parts.

And the studio involved said this was "a project."

Whereabouts? Checked their facebook and twitter pages but I can't find me nothin'.

I saw a screenshot of a reply from @loyalstudiostv come across my timeline, along with a picture of the band signing some non-Manson looking guitars. The IG link along with it was dead.

Could be fake, could be really old, I suppose.

Done some searching and found it, it's real and recent - as in, this week :awesome: Monday I think, to be specific.

Same place they filmed the Psycho video apparently as well. Guys, I'm not one to say "new single fucking confirmed"...

...but new single fucking confirmed

(this is probs the most 'fan detective' work I think I've done in the 8 years I've been a Muse fan lmao)

Edit: Oh, here's the reply for peeps btw:

Cul0V8oXEAAJj9U.jpg:large

Edited by Jobby

Would it really start this soon after Drones? Either way we'll find out what he's been building in there.

Fits with their constant hints about going more non-album. A lot less work than an album too and they might have just felt like doing it. Alternatively could be a warm up to the next album.

Would it really start this soon after Drones? Either way we'll find out what he's been building in there.

I expect it'll just be a stand-alone single to cap off the era, ala Dead Star/In Your World and NSC. Then I'm guessing they'll take a year out afterwards and start another album cycle.

oh and it's a good excuse for a club tour

Finally! I've been waiting for other people to start feeling it since yesterday morning :LOL:

Get in, friendo:

5301737+_141d7f9c506178317e83367a44c511e8.gif

The bunker better have good internet. Otherwise the ticket-buying heart attack will be much worse. :chuckle:

oh and it's a good excuse for a club tour

All I care about.

My friend has suggested that it may be a single for the new Spiderman movie, which ties in well with Tom's tweet about the spider being the perfect extra.

Edit: I love it when something happens here, no matter how small, and seeing the lurkers multiply. :LOL:

I saw a screenshot of a reply from @loyalstudiostv come across my timeline, along with a picture of the band signing some non-Manson looking guitars. The IG link along with it was dead.

Could be fake, could be really old, I suppose.

Here are the pics that got deleted on their Instagram - for the ones who missed it ;)

image.thumb.jpeg.9a1a1a2d41f7a125226d49c0bec50113.jpeg

My friend has suggested that it may be a single for the new Spiderman movie, which ties in well with Tom's tweet about the spider being the perfect extra.

Edit: I love it when something happens here, no matter how small, and seeing the lurkers multiply. :LOL:

This would be amazing