If I said that, I would be banned for trolling again. :'(

It's OK. We all know it's true without you having to say it :kiss:

Hey, some people like talking about things they enjoy or are looking forward to.

things they enjoy

No. Stop enjoying things.

1qscH.jpg

I've just realised...

I saw pretty much the first and last shows of the TR tour - Teignmouth #2 and Reading.

They were both ace, the tour show in the middle less so... I don't think it was a gash tour, just a very predictable, overly safe, overly rehearsed one. It still packed a punch and made for a spectacle.

I don't think it was a gash tour, just a very predictable, overly safe, overly rehearsed one. It still packed a punch and made for a spectacle.

That's exactly my thoughts on the tour. I was glad to at least have caught the end of the tour even if it wasn't Reading

I've just realised...

I saw pretty much the first and last shows of the TR tour - Teignmouth #2 and Reading.

They were both ace, the tour show in the middle less so... I don't think it was a gash tour, just a very predictable, overly safe, overly rehearsed one. It still packed a punch and made for a spectacle.

This. The Australian leg was quite good, too.

I'm hoping that they will have learnt from most of the mistakes they made this tour. Every band will have a low point, let's hope this was muses.

(in before dee tells me I'm wrong)

Probably a success in their eyes

I'm hoping that they will have learnt from most of the mistakes they made this tour. Every band will have a low point, let's hope this was muses.

(in before dee tells me I'm wrong)

But we are such a bitchy fanbase. Like unless they read forums and stuff how are they suppost to know their tours are not the best if you don't think they are? They can't base it on crowd reaction which I presume was predominantly good.

That's not a rhetorical question by the way im genuinely wondering

But we are such a bitchy fanbase. Like unless they read forums and stuff how are they suppost to know their tours are not the best if you don't think they are? They can't base it on crowd reaction which I presume was predominantly good.

That's not a rhetorical question by the way im genuinely wondering

According to their manager they analyse each gig and see which songs work and which songs don't work.

...which is obviously complete fucking bullshit since Undisclosed Desires and Guiding Light were still in the setlist.

According to their manager they analyse each gig and see which songs work and which songs don't work.

...which is obviously complete fucking bullshit since Undisclosed Desires and Guiding Light were still in the setlist.

I understand keeping undisclosed desires for the casuals but not GL. How can they tell if a song 'worked'?

I understand keeping undisclosed desires for the casuals but not GL. How can they tell if a song 'worked'?

Having seen UD live nine times I really don't understand why they kept it. Literally no one liked it live. It always got boos and groans at every gig I've been to. It's literally the single worst live song they have ever played.

Having seen UD live nine times I really don't understand why they kept it. Literally no one liked it live. It always got boos and groans at every gig I've been to. It's literally the single worst live song they have ever played.

And it was a flop in the charts too.

I doubt Warner had an active part in "making" them play it, but maybe the band feel obligated to play the singles that have been released in that album cycle so that the label feel they're making an effort to sell the songs. That's just a guess I don't know exactly how all this works.

I suspect UD will be gone next tour as it didn't really make a splash. I still think they'll play Resistance but to my memory it didn't get much of a reaction either. To be honest the only ones that struck me as getting big reactions from The Resistance the times I saw them were Uprising, United States of Eurasia, MK Ultra and Exogenesis (partly due to the UFO).

Or they didn't want to waste the money they spent on the keytar ;)

He's wasted money on instruments before, take the Rust Relic for example.

Anyway, for a change to all the negativity, here are some songs I hope stay for the next tour:

- Ruled By Secrecy

- MK Ultra

- Unnatural Selection

- Hyper Music / Dark Shines, if they had to choose one (even though they won't choose either)

- Map Of The Problematique

- Exogenesis: Part 1

- Take A Bow

- Sunburn / Cave (again, the latter won't be played)

- Dead Star