Yes, but it has still nothing to do with quality of music, which is why I didn't get why hype would back up what you said.

I don't think anyone is surprised by their ticket prices, but wouldn't you also expect them to actually make an effort to make it worth those money? You know, like playing more than 15 songs when they have 5 albums and loads of b-sides?

Of course they should play more tracks. I'll never get why they don't. It's meant to be because they are perfectionists and I dunno, get tired after 17 songs... :unsure:

I do wish they would follow Green Day's example and play 2 to 3 hours as standard.

Of course they should play more tracks. I'll never get why they don't. It's meant to be because they are perfectionists and I dunno, get tired after 17 songs... :unsure:

I do wish they would follow Green Day's example and play 2 to 3 hours as standard.

That's the thing. If you're gonna charge more than you did several years ago, shouldn't it also be expected that you actually make more of an effort to make it worth those money. Getting a big production for other people to set up and fans to pay more for doesn't really make sense.

Therefore I consider the prices that Muse charge to be overpriced.

And that people will like it anyway just because it's Muse is good enough for them makes it even worse.

Didn't Muse charge something ridiculous like $140 aus dollars (which is something like £90 is this website is telling me truth) They can only get away with that because the fool is willing to pay

Not quite, but close to, yes. On the other hand, we got better (and as far as I know, longer) setlists, and they did have to carry their set half way across the world. I'm not saying that's a GOOD excuse, but it would be what they used.

Not quite, but close to, yes. On the other hand, we got better (and as far as I know, longer) setlists, and they did have to carry their set half way across the world. I'm not saying that's a GOOD excuse, but it would be what they used.

You got like 17 songs a night iirc.

In general tickets for Australian concerts are quite expensive, though.

Those of use who went to Leeds/Reading last year pretty much paid £90 just to see Muse :unsure:

When they came to Montreal 2 years ago the price was like 60$, if I remember correctly. Actually I just checked the concert page it says they ranged from 44.50-59.50$ (+service charges).

Edit: Just realized Leeds/Reading was a festival ...

Edited by Seaking

When they came to Montreal 2 years ago the price was like 60$, if I remember correctly. Actually I just checked the concert page it says they ranged from 44.50-59.50$ (+service charges).

Edit: Just realized Leeds/Reading was a festival ...

Yeah they were festivals, but it was about £90 for a day ticket and to be honest, there wasn't much else worth seeing other than Muse :unsure: I think they put all the worst bands on for the day as they knew the Muse fans would buy up loads of tickets :shifty:

Yeah they were festivals, but it was about £90 for a day ticket and to be honest, there wasn't much else worth seeing other than Muse :unsure: I think they put all the worst bands on for the day as they knew the Muse fans would buy up loads of tickets :shifty:

Oh a conspiracy ...

Then again 90 pounds is still a lot but I'm not sure what the cost is for UK festivals.

With that you could have bought the album 8 or so times.

Probably could've bought the album many more times than that with that amount of money :chuckle: It was about experiencing it live though, seeing the album 'come to life' right in front of me.