• 2 weeks later...
Stockholm Syndrome. Didn't really pay much attention to it in the past, now I think it's one of their very best.

It's because it is one of their best, it's definetly my personal favourite I have four versions of it on my phone!

Holy ST! I'm in heaven, how many of those are freely available as downloads and how many did you extract from videos?

I think all of them are converted from youtube, I've had them for ages so I can't remember exactly where I got them from. If you want any of them I could send you the files? If it's allowed that is... can we share files? or is it against the rules?

I think all of them are converted from youtube, I've had them for ages so I can't remember exactly where I got them from. If you want any of them I could send you the files? If it's allowed that is... can we share files? or is it against the rules?

I won't say if you don't ;) email me?

I've been paying more attention to a lot of the B-sides. In the past, I listened to many of them casually without appreciating how much great material never made it to Muse's albums. I'm really digging tracks like Fury, Host, Futurism, In Your World, Map of Your Head and Coma among others.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For the last few years I've been consistently obsessed with it.

It took me ages to finally hear the falsetto in the last chorus (not something to be proud of, as it sounds completely obvious now -_-), but the fact that I had to listen to that song so closely for a long time means that it grew on me like no other.