• 2 weeks later...
Why not from OoS?

I just mean that every single time fans try to bring songs back, it's from the OoS-era. I mean there are plenty of more current songs that we might have an easier time convincing Muse to bring back. Assassin, City of Delusion, MK Ultra, Take A Bow or even Sing For Absolution and Ruled By Secrecy. Oh and B&H. It should become the new CE in terms of fan requests.

Forced In.

The spooky vibe and atmosphere of the track reminds me of something like Climbing Up the Walls by Radiohead. It also has a kinda post-rock feel to it in some ways. I especially love the noise ending in the last minute of the track. It would be awesome in a live show for What's He Building In There to be an outro, intro, or maybe even overlapping Forced In. Not that the live instrumental intro version they've played wasn't awesome but it seriously has the potential to be such an amazing live track even if I doubt that's the kind of thing Muse would ever do again.

Edit: I just tried playing What's He Building In There and Forced In at the same time and it really is amazing. You guys need to try it like right now.

Edited by Jedi of Cydonia

Forced In.

The spooky vibe and atmosphere of the track reminds me of something like Climbing Up the Walls by Radiohead. It also has a kinda post-rock feel to it in some ways. I especially love the noise ending in the last minute of the track. It would be awesome in a live show for What's He Building In There to be an outro, intro, or maybe even overlapping Forced In. Not that the live instrumental intro version they've played wasn't awesome but it seriously has the potential to be such an amazing live track even if I doubt that's the kind of thing Muse would ever do again.

Edit: I just tried playing What's He Building In There and Forced In at the same time and it really is amazing. You guys need to try it like right now.

Yeah. But for some reason I really doubt we'll ever hear forced in live.