The Groove

Escape

Endlessly

Does anyone else go through a phase of bumming a song for a while, not listening to it for ages, and then being fixated on it again?

Does anyone else go through a phase of bumming a song for a while, not listening to it for ages, and then being fixated on it again?

Kinda. Some of my favorite songs I'll lay off of every once in a while just so I don't overplay them and get bored of them, but I don't stop listening to them altogether, I just play them less frequently.

Kinda. Some of my favorite songs I'll lay off of every once in a while just so I don't overplay them and get bored of them, but I don't stop listening to them altogether, I just play them less frequently.

Same. I do that with most music, which makes it difficult to have favorites.

Glorious. It remains the most beautiful muse song to me. Something about the melody in the chorus makes me emotional whenever I hear it

Most beautiful for me is a very difficult choice between glorious and blackout. The way the solo in blackout builds is just incredible especially in early live performances. Both songs are amazing.

Most beautiful for me is a very difficult choice between glorious and blackout. The way the solo in blackout builds is just incredible especially in early live performances. Both songs are amazing.

Ah I agree, the wembley 2007 version is absolutely stunning with the end of the guitar solo

Ah I agree, the wembley 2007 version is absolutely stunning with the end of the guitar solo

I prefer the glastonbury 2004 performance on a whole but yes the end of the wembly version is great. There's just something about that song that gets me.

Most of the songs I liked after a while. Just few of them immediately.

Stockholm Syndrome!!!!! (I just fell in love with it)

Sunburn ( simply genius)

Spiral Static (I can't understand why they are "hiding" this song. It's breathtaking)

The Small Print (another great song from Absolution - 100% underrated)

Most of the songs I liked after a while. Just few of them immediately.

Stockholm Syndrome!!!!! (I just fell in love with it)

Sunburn ( simply genius)

Spiral Static (I can't understand why they are "hiding" this song. It's breathtaking)

The Small Print (another great song from Absolution - 100% underrated)

:D