I will. I never implied something like that. Soundtracks can be masterpiece. I just asked why was someone obsessed with IS in particular while it's only a ordinary soundtrack.

It's my 2nd Muse song ever because it's my favourite string arrangement Matt has ever written, I think it's a great mix of electronic beats and strings+choir, and I love the overall mood and the apocalyptic feel of the track. It's no ordinary soundtrack.

It's my 2nd Muse song ever because it's my favourite string arrangement Matt has ever written, I think it's a great mix of electronic beats and strings+choir, and I love the overall mood and the apocalyptic feel of the track. It's no ordinary soundtrack.

Ok then. I agree it has a 'feel' in it. But i found it a bit cliched... Something like, too many 'apocalyptic' films - too many 'apocalyptic' soundtracks, you know... I mean I didn't find it special in any way. But that's me.

I will. I never implied something like that. Soundtracks can be masterpiece. I just asked why was someone obsessed with IS in particular while it's only a ordinary soundtrack.

You said it was "nothing more" than a part of a soundtrack that someone LOVES....