Madness has been growing on me since January. I've been a Muse fan for a long time. I love their progressive rock songs (Especially the B-Sides), but somehow this one song is growing on me. When I listen to it, somehow I'm getting this glimpse/image flashes about serene chaos and apocalypse in my brain. Not the panicky ones like when you listen to Apocalypse Please/Take A Bow. I "see" this person who was "calm" by accepting that the world was in chaos.

It's really hard to explain, I've even tried to visualize these glimpses to an artwork. :D

Madness has been growing on me since January. I've been a Muse fan for a long time. I love their progressive rock songs (Especially the B-Sides), but somehow this one song is growing on me. When I listen to it, somehow I'm getting this glimpse/image flashes about serene chaos and apocalypse in my brain. Not the panicky ones like when you listen to Apocalypse Please/Take A Bow. I "see" this person who was "calm" by accepting that the world was in chaos.

It's really hard to explain, I've even tried to visualize these glimpses to an artwork. :D

Have you watched the music video? Because the visuals in that are pretty much exactly what you're describing.

Have you watched the music video? Because the visuals in that are pretty much exactly what you're describing.

Yes, when I saw the music video, the situations are pretty close, but the music video shows the chaos of a riot. What I saw was like.. the end of the world. :LOL:

Recently went back and listened to The Resistance after awhile of neglect, and Ive fallen back in love with Uprising and Unnatural Selection. They are both just so good, even if the studio version of US is pretty weak compared to the live version.

Museic, I find myself agreeing with you again. I must stop it.

I have rediscovered the awesomeness of MK Ultra (and The Resistance as whole after a bit of an absence from my ears.)

The opening riff, the bass and drums kicking in, the breakdown about 1.20mins in, the building return via some heavy riffing to that tasty opening riff...

Yep, awesomeness indeed.