By the way: I really love those those breaks I take... I mean I don't like taking them but I love coming back to Muse's songs after longer break (e.g. when I'm listening to another artist or sth). You know what I mean?

That was me for two years now :LOL: It was because I kind of OD'd on them, with the 5 gigs a tour and the fandom drama with the set lists (and being pissed off myself with that too). Now with the new album and tour announcement I find myself drawn back to them at a greater force. I've been lately appreciating Unnatural Selection, for example.

Happy to see (newfound) appreciation for City of Delusion here. I'm always perplexed to see it lumped as a filler track of BH&R (among with Exo-Politics, which I've also always loved).

I listened to BH&R in its entirety today,after a long break, and found myself liking Starlight! I mean, the catchy intro! The "our hopes and expectations" part which I've always liked anyway! Even the chorus is kind of pretty!

...then I listened to the album again and went "No, still annoying".

I listened to BH&R in its entirety today,after a long break, and found myself liking Starlight! I mean, the catchy intro! The "our hopes and expectations" part which I've always liked anyway! Even the chorus is kind of pretty!

...then I listened to the album again and went "No, still annoying".

:yesey:

Two songs for me. Screenager and Ruled By Secrecy. I was never a great fan of Screenager but lately I have been loving it, same can be said for RBS. I have somewhat overlooked it in the past and I really wish i hadn't now I think it is amazing. So dark but sang beautifully by Matt and that piano, wow.

Two songs- Screenager and Falling Down. I think with Screenager I was always a bit put off by the title (which sounds odd and a bit try-hard) and didn't pay much attention to it for a long time, but I listened to it again (and again and again...) and realized just how beautiful it is. It's the Muse song I get the most Radiohead vibes from, though.

I just love the simplicity of Falling Down. I mean, I love the typical Muse OTT theatrics and but this song is a really nice counterbalance. It's rough and "organic" on Muse standards, and I think there's real raw emotion in Matt's voice.