Falling Down at the moment for me. Sooooo much fun to play on the guitar for some reason, love me a bit of blues.

luckky :( I wish I could play the guitar, or any instrument for that matter, it'd be so fun to be able to play a song you like. I reckon I'll give piano another go xD

luckky :( I wish I could play the guitar, or any instrument for that matter, it'd be so fun to be able to play a song you like. I reckon I'll give piano another go xD

It's not too late to start you know? I didn't get my first guitar until I was 16, and I started because I wanted to someday be able to play songs that I liked. You'd be surprised how quickly you can pick it up once you get used to it. ;)

On topic, I listened to Fury from the Absolution Tour last night for the first time in a good while and it reminded me how superb that song is.

It's not too late to start you know? I didn't get my first guitar until I was 16, and I started because I wanted to someday be able to play songs that I liked. You'd be surprised how quickly you can pick it up once you get used to it. ;)

On topic, I listened to Fury from the Absolution Tour last night for the first time in a good while and it reminded me how superb that song is.

xD im turning 16 soon...soo...IT'S A SIGN!!! I think I will try guitar actually, because I never seriously considered it. Oh and yes, i reckon i should say something relating to the post too. WELL, Glorious is absolutely glorious, i must say, once you, uhh, actually listen to it xD i kept skipping it because i thought, meh bonus...not anymore though!

it's In Your World now for me. The beginning and the verse reminds me of HIM, and i love those parts, but then it gets to the chorus and it FAILS. like if it was two different songs or something.

Exactly what I was going to say. Listened to the live version of this song on Hullabaloo a while ago but it never caught my attention. Found it off the Dead Star EP. Studio version is amazing.