• 2 weeks later...
Which? There's more than one.

the outro riff in that video, its the main one in the breakdown bit of grand omega bosses that got cut from the final version of assassin.

goes

E -0-3-3//8-7- x8

then the rest

Edited by adds

the outro riff in that video, its the main one in the breakdown bit of grand omega bosses that got cut from the final version of assassin.

goes

D -0-3-3//8-7- x8

then the rest

D string, not E ;)

I prefer that riff as an outro to be honest

Fury. Holy shit that song is more than awesome. I just can't understand this. I've already heard it a couple of times and thought "usual muse awesomeness, lets move along to citizen erased" but now i was like WHAT DA..?!?! Thoughts of a dying atheist made it to Absolution instead of THIS?! I mean i like t.o.a.d.a. too, but come on... fury became one of my favorite songs now. :LOL::LOL: never thought muse could still surprise me but they can. they always could, and will keep me "surprised" forever i guess ;) can't wait for the sixth album.

Fury. Holy shit that song is more than awesome. I just can't understand this. I've already heard it a couple of times and thought "usual muse awesomeness, lets move along to citizen erased" but now i was like WHAT DA..?!?! Thoughts of a dying atheist made it to Absolution instead of THIS?! I mean i like t.o.a.d.a. too, but come on... fury became one of my favorite songs now. :LOL::LOL: never thought muse could still surprise me but they can. they always could, and will keep me "surprised" forever i guess ;) can't wait for the sixth album.

No, The Small Print replaced Fury on Absolution.

Let me put it this way - it's been a while since I've listened to Showbiz.

SO COME IN MY CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

AND I'LL BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN YOOOOOOUR HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Just listened to the whole of Absolution for the first time for ages and OMG - Ruled by Secrecy!!!!! How could I have forgotten how much I love that? I almost wept. How lucky we are to have all these fantastic Muse songs to listen to and next year there'll be more!!!!!