Hello there!

If anyone is still looking for coloured skinny jeans like the ones Dom has worn I found some in Bershka's new collection! It's a pretty cheap store overall, they shouldn't be over 30€.

Nah, that's the old collection and they don't sell them anymore

• 1 month later...

I saw a Tweet from someone wearing the same jacket as Matt's glittery triangles piece on the current arena tour. Isn't it custom made or something?

Also, is there any place to find the All Saints moth t-shirts worn on the last tour?

I got outbid for one on eBay earlier in the week and I'd rather get one rather than go through that again.

Guest Melsaknightofcydonia

anyone know where i can get a long black coat like matts? also, coloured jeans- i bought red and green ones from primark! £7 a pair. though, i think they're jeggings...

I thought I posted here before. Guess not :facepalm:

Anyway I'm looking for that green Destroy Demonocracy shirt! it's been posted here before. I'm a girl's S but I doubt there are any women's sizes :( so I'll take whatever size is available, as long as it's not XL or something...but I'll even consider that.

Destroy_Demonocracy__by_TarantisticRemnants.jpg

source: Destroy Demonocracy.

1141773400_on_japan_3.jpg

I have always loved the ring that Matt wears in this picture. I have looked in many jewelry stores but haven't found anything quite like it. I was wondering if anyone else had any luck finding a ring like his or at least similar in shape. Thanks :)

I've been trying to find the same ring! I haven't had any luck yet though. If I find it I will try and send you a link or something.

anyone know where to find a black/white striped belt like matt wore at reading 2006? just got the jacket on ebay, want to have the whole outfit and this is the last thing i need

muse_wallpaper_800_800x600.jpg

^this striped thingy right here help^

Ive been looking for it too. Anyone know?

Can anybody help me find some (any really) of Doms tshirts, preferably some from the second law arena tour (the red from shepherds bush or white with the black snakeskin pattern) but any will be much appreciated. Those are the two I have particular interest in trying to find :)

Can anybody help me find some (any really) of Doms tshirts, preferably some from the second law arena tour (the red from shepherds bush or white with the black snakeskin pattern) but any will be much appreciated. Those are the two I have particular interest in trying to find :)

Ballsed that up, I have the source of the white snake skin, But im after the Red snake skin from shepherds bush (War child) and the white shirt with black triangular outlines.

dominic-howard-muse_0.jpg

599x398

And for anyone who doesn't want to search for the source in the thread, the white snake skin shirt is: http://www.unconditional.uk.com/collections/menswear/products/unconditional-white-round-neck-tee-with-raw-hems-and-new-snake-print

BKvCVW8CAAAOsYm.jpg:large

Found his black and white one, which I'd assume is the same as the black and red one, the T-shirt is by Sons of Heroes, unfortunately they're not on sale anymore, as for the white vest with the black stripes, couldn't you just get handy with a spray can and a plain vest?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm desperately looking for a green Muse t-shirt. I bought it at a gig 5-6 years ago, and I managed to loose it somehow. It's my favorite shirt of all times, and if anyone has it in men S/M/L or girls M/L I'll pay some good money for it, even if it's well used. Sounds insane, but I'm so desperate to get that shirt again. It says "Destroy Demonocracy".

This is the one: http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/16452000...066dfd7fa5.jpg

Archived