I don't really get all the "hey muse wore this so I need to buy it" mindset

It indeed is ridiculous to spend huge amounts of money on clothes because of that. But sometimes they do wear some cool clothes such as Dom's tees, Matt's AllSaints tees from TR era and his Religion leather jacket that can be purchased for a some-what reasonable price if you look for them in the right place. Buying 300€ t-shirts is absurd though.

Last year, when I started buying the All Saints stuff, it was a case of that influence, but also that I needed new clothes and I wanted something different to just buying stuff from high-street chains, so that fit the bill. They're also really nice to wear, and the ones from that era are nicer looking and cheaper than current All Saints t-shirts.

Saying that, there's a marked difference between buying one on eBay for £15-20 (what I normally pay), and then spending £200. I don't want to spend more than £20 on t-shirts, so maybe its me, but that seems ludicrously expensive.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what jacket does Matt wear in the Hullabaloo DVD, or at least what are those types of jackets called?

Oh and the jacket he wears in the Plug in Baby video, please!! I love the blue square strip on black turtle neck jacket that is tight fitting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived