I love crazy looking stuff. In fact, I recently purchased a vintage blue, maroon, and cream colored polyester jacket (my fashion conscious sister was PISSED). Keep me posted on any odd stuff you stock. I really want to find some colored jeans that AREN'T skinnies, like a boot cut or something, cause I'm a bit of a fatty: 38/32. Does anyone know where I could get some of those steampunkish goggles that Matt is shown in a few pics wearing?

I've been looking for Dom's lime green skinnies for AGES:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1031/1005001953_fb3f6a6315.jpg?v=0

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/273/nice_stomach_dom.jpg

I know you can find colored skinny jeans at a lot of places, and I've searched everywhere, but I can't find the right color. All of the green ones I find (if I find any at all) are either the wrong shade (too dark) or the wrong material (Hot Topic had some shiny-looking ones). The closest I have found were Tripp jeans, but I'm pretty sure they aren't what Dom has. Do you have any idea where I might find some? Preferably somewhere that ships to the US...

I've been looking for Dom's lime green skinnies for AGES:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1031/1005001953_fb3f6a6315.jpg?v=0

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/273/nice_stomach_dom.jpg

I know you can find colored skinny jeans at a lot of places, and I've searched everywhere, but I can't find the right color. All of the green ones I find (if I find any at all) are either the wrong shade (too dark) or the wrong material (Hot Topic had some shiny-looking ones). The closest I have found were Tripp jeans, but I'm pretty sure they aren't what Dom has. Do you have any idea where I might find some? Preferably somewhere that ships to the US...

I love crazy looking stuff. In fact, I recently purchased a vintage blue, maroon, and cream colored polyester jacket (my fashion conscious sister was PISSED). Keep me posted on any odd stuff you stock. I really want to find some colored jeans that AREN'T skinnies, like a boot cut or something, cause I'm a bit of a fatty: 38/32. Does anyone know where I could get some of those steampunkish goggles that Matt is shown in a few pics wearing?

Pictures appreciated kids!

What do you mean? ..I did post pictures. Well, Iinked to them, anyway... unless the links didn't work for you?

Oh sorry about that! I didn't mean to quote your post! Silly me. I'll get looking now. Oh and i'm not sure if you do this in the US but often men here will buy womens jeans too if you're a smaller sized gent. Let me know if that applies to you :p Not sure if you guys in the US do stuff like that.

Oh sorry about that! I didn't mean to quote your post! Silly me. I'll get looking now. Oh and i'm not sure if you do this in the US but often men here will buy womens jeans too if you're a smaller sized gent. Let me know if that applies to you :p Not sure if you guys in the US do stuff like that.

Haha it's ok.

A lot of guys do that here as well, but I'm a girl so I'd be looking for woman's jeans anyway :p

So, I was lucky enough to snag the green "spaceman," and "sound wave" shirts while they were still widely available. However, I've lost some weight since then, and looking to size down a bit. I've been searching high and low to find these available in adult small, but most of the stores for them that I've found online are either sold out, or only have youth sizes.

These are the shirts I'm talking about:

M_81720_010!AMTEE-388407.jpg

M_81720_011!AMTEE-388676.jpg

Also, back in the day a few years ago I remember the Muse shop having a yellow "man on fire" t-shirt. Does anyone have any leads on that one by any chance?

Also, if anyone is interested in a trade or something, I own the sound waves shirt in medium, and the space man one in large. They're in fair condition.

Thanks! ;)

Hi, I'm also looking for 2 Muse T-shirts (size XL) which I can't find anywhere:

Muse SpacemanM_81720_009!AMTEE-387761.jpg

The second is a yellow Origin of Symmetry T-shirt with the "forks" from the album cover. It was avaible at the Muse online store around 2 years ago. I couldn't find a picture of it.

Does anybody know where to find them? I've already searched at Ebay, several Online Stores etc.

The second is a yellow Origin of Symmetry T-shirt with the "forks" from the album cover. It was avaible at the Muse online store around 2 years ago. I couldn't find a picture of it.

Yeah I want to find that one as well. Saw a picture of it on this forum a long while ago.

Archived