I can't find the black atticus marley jacket in stock ANYWHERE!

This sucks :(

Play.com never have it in stock and haven't had it in stock for weeks on end. Does anybody know a UK website that stocks these more regularly?

:(

OMG!! I love them! But I found them ages ago.... so I thought I'd help the others who are trying to find them!

They're my favourite shoes :yesey:

but mine are a bit "shorter", and don't have the converse logo n the side ( they're converse ) :rolleyes:

EDIT:

303651080.jpg

:awesome: Just like those! :awesome:

Yeh! I love them! Were the links any help 2 u?

Just trying to make musers lifes a bit easier! after i read about people searching for hours :LOL:

u are a very nice pperson :yesey: helping people is good! :):yesey:

I like those dsquared shose but I don't think they fit girls :noey::(;) and my feet aren't that big... :rolleyes::p

I hadn't heard Muse when I bought my converse :eek: but now I like them more :p:LOL::D

u are a very nice pperson :yesey: helping people is good! :):yesey:

I like those dsquared shose but I don't think they fit girls :noey::(;) and my feet aren't that big... :rolleyes::p

I hadn't heard Muse when I bought my converse :eek: but now I like them more :p:LOL::D

Aww! Thanks! Yeah my feet aren't that big... I'm only 13..... But been a fan since the Showbiz album came out..... I have too many things related to Muse in my house!

Aww! Thanks! Yeah my feet aren't that big... I'm only 13..... But been a fan since the Showbiz album came out..... I have too many things related to Muse in my house!

I'm 14:p:p

WOW!:eek::eek: since showbiz!:eek::eek: You're a real fan! :yesey: When showbiz came out... I listend to pink floyd and led zeppelin :$ my dad ( and my brother :p )listend to them so I did it too ;):rolleyes:

I don't have so much muse related things in my house.. :'( I think I need to buy something :yesey:

those shoes....are expensive as hell. :eek:

:yesey:

WOW!:eek::eek: since showbiz!:eek::eek: You're a real fan! :yesey: When showbiz came out... I listend to pink floyd and led zeppelin :$ my dad ( and my brother :p )listend to them so I did it too ;):rolleyes:

I don't have so much muse related things in my house.. :'( I think I need to buy something :yesey:

Yep... My dad found videos from 1999 of me dancing to Cave!

What's wrong with listening to PF and Led Zeppelin? :erm:

What's wrong with listening to PF and Led Zeppelin? :erm:

I actually don't know...:p I was 4... and my favourite song was stairway to heaven...:D

my classmates started to listen to them a year ago... and I did it 10 years ago, so it's just a bit weird :LOL::rolleyes:

I actually don't know...:p I was 4... and my favourite song was stairway to heaven...:D

my classmates started to listen to them a year ago... and I did it 10 years ago, so it's just a bit weird :LOL::rolleyes:

Yeah.. I listened to Muse and now all my classmates do.... but I did 10 years ago..... and I also listened to Queen and U2 10 years ago...

Yeah.. I listened to Muse and now all my classmates do.... but I did 10 years ago..... and I also listened to Queen and U2 10 years ago...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I listened to rolling stones too :p but I hated David Bowie :yesey::LOL:

Does someone know wher do i can buy the red jacket or the black one? :(

They are both beautiful, but I cant find them anywhere :(

If you're talking about the Atticus Marley jackets, they aren't produced any more I think.

I've been looking too...

Archived