If you're talking about the Atticus Marley jackets, they aren't produced any more I think.

I've been looking too...

The red one isn't Atticus but Dior apparently, little difference in price :) (while in my opinion the "cheap" Atticus one is way cooler)

But apart from eBay I also think you won't find those jackets anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
i just got an email from play.com saying get 10% off atticus and it has a huge pic of matt in the marley jacket in the background. so i checked the website and dont think i saw the jacket though :(

anyone else get the email?

No I didn't get it either but it's just so typical: it's the only piece from their collection that really became known because a huge star happened to wear it quite often, so they use that picture just to have everyone visit their website... At least there's a chance they'll buy something else then! ;)

Ive had the silver converse for quite a while now - theyre knackered and ripped ive been taping them back together with gaffa tape! haha

I haff silver converse :awesome:

£10 from blue Banana lol

PROPER converse? Or a cheapo brand?

Cuz if theyre the proper metallic silver converse (worth about £40) then youve got yourself a bargain!!!!

The red one isn't Atticus but Dior apparently, little difference in price :) (while in my opinion the "cheap" Atticus one is way cooler)

But apart from eBay I also think you won't find those jackets anymore.

The red one is Dior, same as Dom's silver one.

I don't think the black Atticus jacket is produced anymore...good thing I already have one!

:awesome:

anybody knows anything about the matt t-shirts with skulls?

1)one black with a huge skull (so cool) and two white,

2)one older with a lot of little skulls all together,

3) and one newer that avryl lavigne has too.

thanks a lot for your help.:)

i asked this a while ago but no-one replied :( so i'll ask again :)

Does anyone know where you can buy Dom's rainbow skinny's in Australia??

Find a store that sells Cheap Monday? I know they really have a lot of different colours.

Ive had the silver converse for quite a while now - theyre knackered and ripped ive been taping them back together with gaffa tape! haha

Same here

well, not that bad that I have to tape them, but it won't be long :LOL:

I <3 them :happy:

it gives them character :p

my converse are ridiculously pristine.. mehh..

Mine too, bought them only three weeks ago in New York, really need to wear them off :LOL: Couldn't believe they sell them in each and every shoe shop over there, while I had been looking for them on the internet without any result :rolleyes:

My "Helium-3's".

(Not supposed to be like Matt's Wembley shoes, but rather "inspired by".) :happy:

sany0201dc.jpg

I love the Asics in the back :happy:

Okay I know it's a bit of a shot in the dark but I hope there might be a fashion expert lurking on this thread...

So does anybody have any idea where Dom's jacket might be from?? Cheers

14452901.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1246187124&Signature=ryJSX9yn6Ftax8D%2Fgwn61WoChWs%3D

Okay I know it's a bit of a shot in the dark but I hope there might be a fashion expert lurking on this thread...

So does anybody have any idea where Dom's jacket might be from?? Cheers

14452901.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1246150161&Signature=MsN%2FW7KDO0GL7tD8NRmzrqGhq%2BI%3D

:shifty:

dunno...but i think more than pants may vanish come halloween

:shifty:

Archived