9d0bd0cc-fb44-4978-835f-4d54d541e3c9.jpg

anyone know which wayfarer are those??, and where you can get them?? dont know how to look for them on ebay :S

i don't know 'bout those glasses but i bought almost exactly the same sunnies but with darker glasses and the handles are also darker from H&M.

:LOL: I love the fact they're womens' shoes! There's something wrong with this band! :LOL:

Yeah,lol.:D

I'm not sure but perhaps Matt/Dom are wearing some women's clothes.:rolleyes:

But,anyway,those clothes fit them perfectly!^^

MUSE 6/11/09 O2 Depot,Dublin

Arctic Monkeys 26/11/09 O2 DEPOT,Dublin

I'm not sure but perhaps Matt/Dom are wearing some women's clothes.:rolleyes:

I'm convinced they do. Also remember Matt's white t-shirt with skulls... Avril Lavigne showed up with the same t-shirt and I can't imagine HER wearing men's clothes with her tiny figure, not even the smallest size!

I'm convinced they do. Also remember Matt's white t-shirt with skulls... Avril Lavigne showed up with the same t-shirt and I can't imagine HER wearing men's clothes with her tiny figure, not even the smallest size!

Oh,yes,I saw the pictures in this thread somewhere.

But Matt looks better in that shirt. ^^

Oh,yes,I saw the pictures in this thread somewhere.

But Matt looks better in that shirt. ^^

It's not hard to look better than Avril Lavigne... Not even for a man in women's clothes :LOL:

Ive seen matt wear loads of pairs of braces, does anyone know where I could find some white ones in the UK?

I'm not sure about the white colour, but I know they sell braces in different colours at H&M, saw it last week in London. Also all kinds of 'alternative' shops where they sell skater clothes and stuff, don't know what braces have to do with skaters though :erm:

• 2 weeks later...
IMG.jpg

Does anyone know where i could find Matts jacket from this picture? Its amazing! :D Thanks

I'm also wondering where you could get this and also couldn't find it on the D&G sites. I'm aware of what it would/could cost. THanks in advance! :)

Archived