The WILL TRAVEL FOR MUSE Club!

gocanux

Well, if for some weird reason you want to see them in Dallas, my house is close by as crash potential. :p

:happy:

i used to live in dallas do they usualy play small venues out there?

i would assume since its all country and rap people:LOL:

:happy:

i used to live in dallas do they usualy play small venues out there?

i would assume since its all country and rap people:LOL:

Actually, Muse do quite well around here. They may not be filling arenas, but they were at Edgefest in 2007.

You'd be surprised how many weird indie kids there are now. :LOL:

Actually, Muse do quite well around here. They may not be filling arenas, but they were at Edgefest in 2007.

You'd be surprised how many weird indie kids there are now. :LOL:

well it has been awhile since ive seen the kids out there most of the time im with family

they still have the edge?

do they have still have the eagle 97.1?

well it has been awhile since ive seen the kids out there most of the time im with family

they still have the edge?

do they have still have the eagle 97.1?

I think rock music has started to fair much better here these days, but the people still love the generic rock music.

Yep, The Edge is still around, but it's getting more generic as well, It does play Muse though.

The Eagle went off the air but has now resurfaced, playing a lot of 80s hair metal.

Remember Granada Theatre? That's becoming a fantastic small venue for rock/alternative music.

I think rock music has started to fair much better here these days, but the people still love the generic rock music.

Yep, The Edge is still around, but it's getting more generic as well, It does play Muse though.

The Eagle went off the air but has now resurfaced, playing a lot of 80s hair metal.

Remember Granada Theatre? That's becoming a fantastic small venue for rock/alternative music.

its interesting to see how my child hood home has changed so much!

i remember when rock was starting to come in the middle schools and kids started to wear black and listen to good charlotte..............i was a one of a kind kid i guess living in cali before made me cool:LOL:

its interesting to see how my child hood home has changed so much!

i remember when rock was starting to come in the middle schools and kids started to wear black and listen to good charlotte..............i was a one of a kind kid i guess living in cali before made me cool:LOL:

There is some great local rock music, but you have to search a little deeper to find it. Btw, I think you mentioned The Toadies on another thread. Well, they're actually touring again.

Not much fuss about Good Charlotte. The kids have elevated to higher standards...like Fall Out Boy and The Academy Is... :D

There is some great local rock music, but you have to search a little deeper to find it. Btw, I think you mentioned The Toadies on another thread. Well, they're actually touring again.

Not much fuss about Good Charlotte. The kids have elevated to higher standards...like Fall Out Boy and The Academy Is... :D

hurray for the todies!:happy:

higher standards, lol

• 6 months later...

I'm in and looking to expand on my Muse-inspired travels when they do their US headlining tour next year. So far I've only gone from Philadelphia to Maryland and to NYC - and next to Vegas for the Holiday Havoc show... but I'm hoping to coordinate visits to see friends in Seattle and San Fran when they play those cities on the US tour. Can never get enough live Muse and they just don't come to Philadelphia often enough, so what else can I do, right? As long as The Enabler (my husband) goes along with this obsession, I say: Need Muse, will travel! ;)

I've only had to drive 2 hours (not bad at all). But, I am seriously considering exploring other parts of the country when they come in the Spring. If I had the funds, I would have been off to Vegas in December... but I's poor at the moment :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived