Where are you from, HK?

Ireland will be my 6th country seeing muse :eek:

England

Australia

Belgium

Switzerland

Italy

Ireland

Only my 4th country (US, France, England and now Ireland)

But i have seen Muse in 8 states:

Washington-3

Oregon-2

California-5

Nevada

Texas

Pennsylvania-2

Maryland

New York-2

Guess that's it! (States should count, especially as I live about 3000 miles from some of those gigs!)

Where are you from, HK?

Only my 4th country (US, France, England and now Ireland)

But i have seen Muse in 8 states:

Washington-3

Oregon-2

California-5

Nevada

Texas

Pennsylvania-2

Maryland

New York-2

Guess that's it! (States should count, especially as I live about 3000 miles from some of those gigs!)

hmm, I agree, states should count, then I've seen Muse in Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales & Queensland - which is about the same as you, some of those about 3000 miles from my home.

hmm, I agree, states should count, then I've seen Muse in Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales & Queensland - which is about the same as you, some of those about 3000 miles from my home.

Exactly, Australia has huge states, like the western part of the US. Some of the eastern US states are as small as our counties here.

I'm going to Australia in October---would be ever so cool if Muse decided to be convenient for me and Helen/forwen like they have been for you!

Woah, Ireland will be the furtherest i've ever travelled, you couldn't really get more miles from home really, except maybe Iceland :stunned:

So thats:

UK, Staffordshire

United States, Arizona and Cali

Ireland, Dublin

North Island of NZ, Auckland

Won't count Wembley Arena cos I was living in London at the time. Ha, makes me feel a bit wasteful but a gig in the South Island possibly once every 3 years is not enough :rolleyes:

Absolutely! Intercontinental Travel for Muse!

(*adds MissNiki to Dublin list*)

HAHA Thanks...I'm actually using this opportunity to de-virginize myself to the entire UK experience, as I have never been outside the United States. So I may just forget to hop the plane back home and stay awhile. :LOL:

Exactly, Australia has huge states, like the western part of the US. Some of the eastern US states are as small as our counties here.

I'm going to Australia in October---would be ever so cool if Muse decided to be convenient for me and Helen/forwen like they have been for you!

Apparently our biggest state, Western Australia, is 5 times the size of Texas.... there is a fun fact I didn't know until just then.

Ohh where are you going to in Australia? I hope Muse are good to you guys... that may force me to come back from England!

Apparently our biggest state, Western Australia, is 5 times the size of Texas.... there is a fun fact I didn't know until just then.

Ohh where are you going to in Australia? I hope Muse are good to you guys... that may force me to come back from England!

Still trying to figure out our itinerary----Sydney and Melbourne and the east coast for sure. Maybe Darwin or Uluru? Suggestions?

Whoot i can join in now

Iz going to Ireland:D

Oh yeah and China Boojaaa

Muse Hostel Takeover!

I'll join - I live in Holland and have travelled back home to Sheffield to see them and to Copenhagen (WHERE I MET MATT!!!! :D Best night of my life ever!). I'll also be coming back over to England to see them at the V Festival :happy:

• 3 months later...

Hehe I went to Stockholm once :happy:

Next tour I'll try to go to (except for Sweden ofc) Finland, Denmark and Luxembourg as well. France maybe. :eek: Any country close to Luxembourg since my aunt lives there (and cheap flights from Sweden).

If I had the money I would travel anywhere I guess. :LOL:

I'll join! I traveled from Sweden to Marlay this week, had the best time with all the musers :happy:

But....I have to say I would have preferred to add V Festival this weekend to my Muse travels :mad:

Ahh, wish I could go to V too, it will be immense.. but no, I don't have the money etc..

Glad to see this thread still alive! We just got back from Ireland last night, that makes 4 countries where I have seen Muse: USA, UK, France and Ireland. And I have traveled all across the US to see them in 8 states!

Welcome, new and newly added MuseTravelers! Some day when I have loads of free time I'll update the list in the first post....

Glad to see this thread still alive! We just got back from Ireland last night, that makes 4 countries where I have seen Muse: USA, UK, France and Ireland. And I have traveled all across the US to see them in 8 states!

Welcome, new and newly added MuseTravelers! Some day when I have loads of free time I'll update the list in the first post....

It's a shame we didn't meet at Marlay, that would have been nice :) Next tour I think going to the US to see Muse sounds really tempting :happy:

• 3 months later...
There has been a bit of discussion in various threads about the lengths that many of us will go to, to see the best live band on the planet perform. So, why not a club for the truly obsessive world-traveling Musers? We will need input on criteria for eligibility; certainly anyone who travels to another country or state, or other long-distance travel, is in like Flynn! HelenT and I, both veterans of multiple trans-Atlantic journeys to see the band perform, have been nominated as presidents; co-presidents, one from UK and one from US sounds even better, we accept! (Can I speak for you, Helen?)

I would nominate Liron for an official officer, as she has been from Israel to France, then to UK (separate trip), and also to the US, with coast-to-coast band-following and multiple gigs.

Any other likely candidates for WTFM membership or officers?

A few who pop into my head:

ocean5

Sylvie

Arman

Firebaptist

maccah

hyper

forwen

althea

satan

kiernana

aur0bells

canuxfan44

(Edit: more added! The list keeps growing...)

judderman

theangelthatislo

Britrock

bucjo

Zoja

Charming queen

After8

lostkiwibird

MelAssassin

GeorgyDrachenkoeter

Blackwings

Timrich

citizen_pb

cgreen

AllSoArty

Dutch

Krnflakgrl

sools

Sebso

Purplesum

Poison ver.2.0

Evilduck

J33-3

Don't be offended if I forgot to mention you (cut me some slack; I'm old!)----just copy the list and add away!!

And I assume anyone listed will be going to MuseFest.....!:D

great tips. I enjoyed reading this

Archived