I only just found out in Take a bow I always heard:

"This country, do what we want" instead of "Its contrary to what we want"

Crazy!

Arrgh! That's NOT it?? :facepalm: I'm not sure how much more of this I can take...I'm mishearing things I didn't realize were wrong.

It's one thing to make up stuff when you have no idea what the words really are (*cough* microcuts *cough*) but when you hear something that completely fits and then find out it's not at all what you thought...

Ok, I know there was a misheard lyrics thread on the board that died but as it was one of my favorite threads and that I'm sure that there are more misheard lyrics, don't be embarrassed and share them so we can all laugh at our deafness!

Ok so let's start.

"It wont be long, before I disturb you in the dark always"

sounded to me like:

"It wont be long, before I just stab you in the dark"

"now that you know i'm trapped

sense of elation"

sounded to me like:

"now that you know i'm trapped

since ovulation"

Lol the last one for me!! I looked it up and I was like "ummm....the act of eating bread and drinking wine. Okaaaayyyy???". Lol (Im an athiest so that doesn't mean anything special to me)

Okay, call me an idiot, but I did think that:

Stretch it like a birthsqueeze

was

Stretch it like a BOXsqueeze

and

You know that I care

was

You with your BLACK HAIR

I am the stupidest person in the world. EVER.

I heard

"You know that I can't run!!!

You shot them with a gun!"

Micro Cuts is just one big blur. I didn't think there was actually words in it. :o

Futurism:I thought "they can't decide" was "day plans suicide".

In Your World:I thought "too lonely to pretend like everything is new" was "too lone me to pretend every wing is nude".

Dead Star: I thought "You're an exception, You're all to blame" was "You're en extraction, You're all the same".

Fury: I thought "there's no god, to punish us, and make a fuss" was "there goes god, to punish us, and make us blush" I thought the line before it was "And we say" not "And we pray".

I think the lyrics are actually

"And we'll pray BUT there's no god" not "and we'll pray THAT there's no god". Because the but makes more sience, is actually true (no offence to anyone who disagrees) and just sounds better

Me too o_o

Ah, Micro Cuts. Sigh. This is embarassing...

When I first heard it, I understood

"Destroying puppet strings"

as

"Destroying puppies' dreams".

*facepalm*

:LOL: i once saw a microcuts misheard video on youtube that was hillarious, that included destroying puppies dreams :chuckle:

Archived