Micro Cuts:

"Megaphone screaming in my mind,". I feel so dumb for thinking it was that for so long :LOL:

And Showbiz; I could never really understand one of the lines in the verses: This is what I heard "Visions of greed you wallow" as: "Vivids of green you why low,". I thought "WTF? THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE." So I looked up the lyrics and felt great need to facepalm in self pity.

Sometimes Matt will swap out 'visions' with 'rhythms' live.

"I've seen your loving, and I need a new drummer."

In Plug In Baby, instead of "I've seen your loving, and I've been in trouble".

This one is not mine, I read it here somewhere. It's quite funny.

i hear that too. :chuckle: i'm like, what'd dom do? :wtf:

i thought it was package liked not packaged lie and wrapped not trapped. :facepalm:

I always heard

"A package not to keep us trapped in grill. With all the green bells wrapped around our mines. And endless red tape to keep the truth confide:D

and for Supermassive Blackhole I heard "Oooh baby, can you hear me more?"

instead of "Ooh baby, can you hear me moan?

and

"Oooh, your super celullite"

instead of "Ooh, you set my soul alight". WTF!:facepalm:

When listening to New Born i was so sure that Matt singed "Little kid to the world, little kid to yourself." Instead of "Link it to the world, link it to yourself" And i always thought it sounded kinda silly, then my friend enlightened me.

:LOL:

When listening to New Born i was so sure that Matt singed "Little kid to the world, little kid to yourself." Instead of "Link it to the world, link it to yourself" And i always thought it sounded kinda silly, then my friend enlightened me.

I always thought it was "Look into the world, look into yourself..."

I still sing it that way. :D

I never have Unnatural Selection as the same two plays in a row - it alternates between "chocolates in the ocean" and "droplets in the ocean" everytime I play it.

In Bliss the last line before the second chorus has always been heard by me as "They're watching you fall apart", not "They are watching you from above".

Archived