okay, I was going to avoid this, because it is veering into personal areas, and I am NOT going to reveal any personal information, but not every person here doesn't NOT know Kate at all. I have met her quite a few times because a very very good friend of mine was Chris Robinson's manager during his solo career. And I am not going to risk the wrath of the mods by saying anything personal about her. But... let's just say you're asking me if I liked her, if she were friendly, kind, gracious, charming, funny, smart, nice to other women... and my answer is "I've met her quite a few times." Interpret that as you so choose.

...like your comment on Matt's MySpace?

Wow... I was all O_O at Chris' alcoholic issues, I know that he's drinking but I didn't knew that he drinks too much like that. But I feel him... Quite a sad story I'd say. Dom and Matt's story are also sad too - Their stories really made got me surprised and sad :( I don't kinda like the way chris is usually leftout in the group.

My feeling after reading this article is a mixed of :) and :(

About Matt's attitude,

I never really had that much respect in this guy. I've seen a lot of their interviews and I really don't like his attitude. I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to describe his attitude. He's quite a narcissistic guy. Though... That's what I've been expecting from Matt since he's a rockstar. Tbh I've expected more... or maybe I'm just basing around rockstar stereotypes. Well... he's also a human, just like everyone of us. If he wasn't a musician and just lives normally I don't think I'll have any respect on him lol.

Though... I understand. It's mostly the fame. I think it's kinda harsh for me to say those things. As if I know Matt personally. They've endured a lot of pain in the past. I haven't been in their place yet so I don't wanna judge too much about him.

That's life, whatever goes. And Matt is Matt :) I still like him, we all do! :D

Still Muse forever :musesign:

Wow... I was all O_O at Chris' alcoholic issues, I know that he's drinking but I didn't knew that he drinks too much like that. But I feel him... Quite a sad story I'd say. Dom and Matt's story are also sad too - Their stories really made got me surprised and sad :( I don't kinda like the way chris is usually leftout in the group.

My feeling after reading this article is a mixed of :) and :(

About Matt's attitude,

I never really had that much respect in this guy. I've seen a lot of their interviews and I really don't like his attitude. I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to describe his attitude. He's quite a narcissistic guy. Though... That's what I've been expecting from Matt since he's a rockstar. Tbh I've expected more... or maybe I'm just basing around rockstar stereotypes. Well... he's also a human, just like everyone of us. If he wasn't a musician and just lives normally I don't think I'll have any respect on him lol.

Though... I understand. It's mostly the fame. I think it's kinda harsh for me to say those things. As if I know Matt personally. They've endured a lot of pain in the past. I haven't been in their place yet so I don't wanna judge too much about him.

That's life, whatever goes. And Matt is Matt :) I still like him, we all do! :D

Still Muse forever :musesign:

Oh God I have such a different impression to you. He comes over as such a sweet and lovely guy to me. Quirky in a good way. Good sense of humour. Deep. A little shy but relatively self assured and, why not, as he's earned that. I have to respond because it upsets me to see him judged in such a way. :( Maybe there is a language or cultural barrier.

The really upsetting thing about this is that he thinks the fans understand him. He's spoken about that and the bond he feels with fans.

Oh God I have such a different impression to you. He comes over as such a sweet and lovely guy to me. Quirky in a good way. Good sense of humour. Deep. A little shy but relatively self assured and, why not, as he's earned that. I have to respond because it upsets me to see him judged in such a way. :( Maybe there is a language or cultural barrier.

+1

He seems to be a really nice guy, at least with fans we know he are, I always heard from fans that he is lovely never heard anybody complain about him as a person, and I know some fans who met them when they came to Argentina.

I'm really sad reading all this bashing coming from his fans, he's not a Liam Gallagher, who acts like a twat all the time (and people are acting like he was that kind of person).. and I don't understand why this interview it's different from many that he done before.. it sounds normal to me :erm: He always talk too much, bless him :chuckle::happy:

Going by the definition of a mid-life crisis, I've still not had one; could be any day I suppose...

I really fail to understand how anyone can read that article and get the idea the Dom and Matt are somehow un-supportive of Chris. People are reading things into that article that aren't there.

The really upsetting thing about this is that he thinks the fans understand him. He's spoken about that and the bond he feels with fans.

I know that's why I've said that I think I've been to harsh for what I said. Tbh I judge too much on everything.

Well I not saying that he's really a bad guy in my view. I might have just exaggerated my description on his attitude. Of course he's an adorable, sweet and interesting guy. He influenced me a lot on many things. He made me love nature more. He made me draw crazy zeta stuffs. From science to politics. I admit that he's a great guy but there's just something about his attitude that ticks me off.

I apologize if I was too harsh on my last post but I didn't actually meant that he's really bad. I might have just over exaggerate my words but I'm really sorry about it, especially when I've said that I don't have that much respect on him. I didn't meant that he isn't much of a respectful guy. I think I just took everything seriously. Well I'm just in a serious mood the time I posted that so yeah sorry :stunned: No hard feelings! :$

Edit: Matt if you happen to read what I've just said I had to say that I'm really really sorry :(

same here. i've always had the impression he was a sweet and lovely guy.

from the recents vids (like the rock am ring interviews) he seems to be still 'himself', the shy, frantic, lovely matt we all know.

but then i read such interviews, and i can only perceive him as a selfish idiot.

meh, knowing how my brain works, i guess it's more likely my problem and not actually matt's :p

I know that's why I've said that I think I've been to harsh for what I said. Tbh I judge too much on everything.

Well I not saying that he's really a bad guy in my view. I might have just exaggerated my description on his attitude. Of course he's an adorable, sweet and interesting guy. He influenced me a lot on many things. He made me love nature more. He made me draw crazy zeta stuffs. From science to politics. I admit that he's a great guy but there's just something about his attitude that ticks me off.

I apologize if I was too harsh on my last post but I didn't actually meant that he's really bad. I might have just over exaggerate my words but I'm really sorry about it, especially when I've said that I don't have that much respect on him. I didn't meant that he isn't much of a respectful guy. I think I just took everything seriously. Well I'm just in a serious mood the time I posted that so yeah sorry :stunned: No hard feelings! :$

Edit: Matt if you happen to read what I've just said I had to say that I'm really really sorry :(

Okay. Well he's not Mother Theresa, but I wouldn't expect him to be. Nor am I incidentally. :chuckle: He's just the sort of person I like though.:)

Though, going back to the astrological reference, if you're around a Gemini, it is apparently like being stuck in a room with an annoying bumble bee! :LOL:

I saw it.

And WTF with the line: official boycott of Muse.

yea i saw her comment on doms my space also.. people ripping up their tickets..Really? I wouldn't go that far honey.. i dont give a crap what Matt does with his personal life as long as he continues to make great music with Dom & Chris.

yea i saw her comment on doms my space also.. people ripping up their tickets..Really? I wouldn't go that far honey.. i dont give a crap what Matt does with his personal life as long as he continues to make great music with Dom & Chris.

Well said! Some people talk such bollocks....

Just because your friend may be going through some hardships, you don't need to constantly be with that friend to be supportive. You have your own life to fulfill, too. Who says Matt and Dom weren't there for Chris all of the other times?

I actually heard that being discussed on the radio by a DJ yesterday. Just because it didn't happen on this forum doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sure, maybe the DJ was lying or overexaggerating, but he said it. There are a LOT of Muse fans who read this forum but don't post, believe it or not. I know quite a few of them myself.

Lolren - Matt's MySpace page and this forum are two entirely separate entities. If I choose to post something a bit more personal there expressing my concern for how people are changing their views on his personality [and I am not one of those people, FYI, but don't try to pretend they don't exist - this thread alone is proof of that], I have every right to do so. Have you been appointed the official arbiter of what is permitted to be said on MySpace?

Deb8997 and WickedSuzy- Again, I know a LOT of Muse fans who read this forum but don't post at all and never will. And a large number of them HAVE told me that they've thrown their tickets away or changed their plans about going to see them because they don't like what they see as Matt selling out. [four people who were going to go with me to the Columbus show called me to cancel yesterday because of this]. They don't even want to resell them to recoup their money because they are so disgusted [and these are THEIR opinions, not mine] that they'd rather see Muse play to half-empty venues to get their point across. *I* don't plan on cancelling my plans to see them or throw my tickets away, but I have no control over what they choose to do.

haha sorry being rude but I think your friends (wich I hope are reading this right now) are a bunch of idiots!

srly, give up the tickets because of that? It's quite a unbelievable because I'm dying to see them live and they'll not come to Argentina until next year IF they come.

People are overreacting so much with all this, its so annoying and boring, I wish I could stay away of this bullshit but I think I really need to defend them.

I actually heard that being discussed on the radio by a DJ yesterday. Just because it didn't happen on this forum doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sure, maybe the DJ was lying or overexaggerating, but he said it. There are a LOT of Muse fans who read this forum but don't post, believe it or not. I know quite a few of them myself.

Lolren - Matt's MySpace page and this forum are two entirely separate entities. If I choose to post something a bit more personal there expressing my concern for how people are changing their views on his personality [and I am not one of those people, FYI, but don't try to pretend they don't exist - this thread alone is proof of that], I have every right to do so. Have you been appointed the official arbiter of what is permitted to be said on MySpace?

Deb8997 and WickedSuzy- Again, I know a LOT of Muse fans who read this forum but don't post at all and never will. And a large number of them HAVE told me that they've thrown their tickets away or changed their plans about going to see them because they don't like what they see as Matt selling out. [four people who were going to go with me to the Columbus show called me to cancel yesterday because of this]. They don't even want to resell them to recoup their money because they are so disgusted [and these are THEIR opinions, not mine] that they'd rather see Muse play to half-empty venues to get their point across. *I* don't plan on cancelling my plans to see them or throw my tickets away, but I have no control over what they choose to do.

first of all how is matt selling out? disgusted over what? its seems as though your friends are pretty shallow and immature. muse will never play to a half empty venue.

I don't know whether that boycott thing is true or not but if someone really is so stupid that they start boycotting Muse because of someone Matt might or might not date, then if I was Matt I would be extremely happy that they won't attend my gig.

And I saw your posts on Matt's and Dom's Myspace pages.. who are you to give them relationship advice? Matt's a big boy, I think he can cope without. I hope neither of them sees your posts.

Everybody just needs to take a deep breath and sit the f*ck down. I really hope Muse doesn't read the messageboards, this type of fan disunity makes me sad...I'm not saying I'm not worried either, I just don't think all of this intense speculation and arguing fixes anything at all. Who actually feels better after reading any of this? But we do it anyway.

That being said, I don't think locking these types of threads helps much.

Every time I read this thread, I got directly to the LOLZ one, it makes me feel better! :LOL:

What's all this hullabaloo about people ripping up their tickets? I must have missed something...doesn't sound very believable to me, I mean come on... what were people thinking, that Matt is a Saint Matthew reborn? :rolleyes:

I suspect her friends are of the imaginary kind:rolleyes:. This tread really needs to locked now.

+102382476928763

And, in Matt's own words (iirc...): "People don't come to see the Matt Bellamy show. They come to see Muse."

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, dee diddly dee...

:LOL::kiss:

Archived