I'm not even going to comment or argue with you guys!

Though, it really isn't my fault that I'm not British, that my American father chose to marry a Hispanic woman instead of someone of the British sort, and vice versa. :rolleyes:

All of this...from me not knowing the date of the times news XD

Don't worry, it's easy to be confused if you're not familiar with the different system.

Would you mind terribly on your posts restricting yourselves to a lead paragraph only and asking people to click over to the Times in a new window? Everyone should know how to do that. Part of how these papers stay in business and bring you interesting articles about Muse is through advertising and page views. If you post the article in full and people do not read it on the site, then revenue goes down. I love Muse as well, but this is a big forum and lost page views really add up places like this.

Please think about this. Thanks!!

Would you mind terribly on your posts restricting yourselves to a lead paragraph only and asking people to click over to the Times in a new window? Everyone should know how to do that. Part of how these papers stay in business and bring you interesting articles about Muse is through advertising and page views. If you post the article in full and people do not read it on the site, then revenue goes down. I love Muse as well, but this is a big forum and lost page views really add up places like this.

Please think about this. Thanks!!

:stunned:

Indeed, that poster is probably from such a publication so I do not see the reason for all the ":stunned:'s"

Is it really that hard to understand?

If Miss trinity3music had read the first post she would have seen 'and to read it online I had to register with their website' which why I assume the OP did not give a link.

Archived