I've been so out of the loop recently I don't even know what he wears during TAB :LOL:

I saw some sort of LED thing he was wearing, was that it?

Yeah, that's the one! And the article must be about another suit, cause this one is def nothing new. Bono has a LED jacket he wore during the last few songs on their 360° tour.

I'm sorry but what a fuckin' ridiculous thing to say:fear:. Anybody would think he had been caught murdering kittens. He just a flawed human being like the rest of us.

Naaah....WHY IS IT THAT NOBODY GETS WHAT I WANT TO SAY??????? :'(

Am I that confused and confusing???

What I meant was: Matt doesn't relly show normal feelings...I always thought Chris was the UNTOUCHABLE one with him hardly saying anything in interviews but it's actually Matt. He hardly ever speaks about himself and ect... (not that I want him to do it. I don't really care)

he only speaks about his Conspiracy Theories and Aliens and UFO's etc....

So I guess nobody REALLY knows how he feels...

I've been so out of the loop recently I don't even know what he wears during TAB :LOL:

I saw some sort of LED thing he was wearing, was that it?

Yeah, that's the one! And the article must be about another suit, cause this one is def nothing new. Bono has a LED jacket he wore during the last few songs on their 360° tour.

yep, that one!

Eh? :wtf:

Oh I know everything I write, think and say is confusing... :(

I wanted to say that Matt doesn't show "normal" feelings which make me doubt him being a human being...

I hope that's cleared now! :p

Well sometimes you don't want to put your feelings out there, doesn't mean you don't have 'normal' feelings. It's a defence mechanism. Its a quite typical reaction. It's not nice to imply he's not normal.:mad:

Really i think everyone needs to ease up on Matt if he wasnt acting wierd, you would all say he was boring. Honestly these guys never take anything seriously, have you seen NSC everything about Muse cames with a slice of cheese. I thought he was quite funny in this article, esp when lately hes been pretty down. i imagined everything he was saying was said with a boyish grin......................... Opps sorry drifted off there, just the thought of it. :)

if anything i thought the writer knew nothing about matt and was confused about his personality and sence of humour. thats why he may have com across badly to some.

also why is matt getting all the shit for chris being left out. what about Dom and Tom etc. we have all seen recent pics of them indulging. and im sure they do stuff with chris. Anyway he usually goes home to see his family between shows and now that he lives on Dublin he wouldnt even be in the same flight as the others.

clearly they all have their own issues at the moment and im sure are all supportive of each other

Just had to say my piece. So there.:p

ach FFS!

I won't write anyhting here or anywhere again.

At least not until I write something someone understands....

I really have to work on my writing....:S

Its just the way it came across. Don't feel like you cant post anymore.:(

Sometimes its hard to get across what you mean in the written word and can be misconstrued. This happens in interviews such as this one with 'Matt', to me he just sounded like Matt always does in interviews, but maybe other people interpret it differently.

Please you guys better not to comment about their private life

What??? That's a bit rich coming from the person who posted that first pic of Matt 'smoking' in that cab with KH? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

But perhaps I'm mistaken and it wasn't you, in which case I apologize!

Glad Chris is alright.

Matt seems to be in the midst of a mid life crisis.

Christina Aguilera's house? really, that is both :LOL: and :vomit:

LA/West Hollywood is where Matt belongs!

No, rock stars are supposed to date models and actresses - Matt's just doing his job.

Agreed...

In more recent interviews he's seemed very pompous, righteous and self-absorbed. It could be the way past articles were written, as in this one. While Dom and Chris are being personally serious, Matt is being the kidster he always is. It's just the way he says it that comes across as negative. I'm not going to write him off, I don't know him, but he sure is starting to like all of this fame I think.

Inevitably, really. The thing that prevented him from losing the plot completely - being in a steady relationship with a "real" person for years - is no longer there. So in are the mansions in LA, blow-outs and b-list actresses, fake boobs and all. Still, it sounds like fun, and as far as rebounds are concerned....Go Matt!

What a nice read to start my day!

I think some of the "lose respect for Matt" is a bit related with NSC and their lame setlist recently. Idk really, but I kinda blame Matt for the recent beefs about Muse.

I don't get the upset about Matt moving to LA (although New York seems likelier) and him being someone's 'manbitch':LOL: It fits perfectly IMO. Personally, I'm was just offended by NSC and half of the Resistance.:facepalm: I don't care about the other stuff, please just write good music again.

Since when are rock stars supposed to date models and actresses? What a stupid thing to say.

Well I can't speak for the others who said this, but IMO, it's just that it's too hard to try and 'keep it real' - 'ordinary' persons can't really grasp the pressures of fame and the celebrity industry I suppose. So it's probably easier to be with someone who has the same level of money/fame/celebrity lifestyle. IDK, there has to be an explanation for this total cliche, and this is what I think it is...

Since when are rock stars supposed to date models and actresses? What a stupid thing to say.

+1

Inevitably, really. The thing that prevented him from losing the plot completely - being in a steady relationship with a "real" person for years - is no longer there. So in are the mansions in LA, blow-outs and b-list actresses, fake boobs and all.

Can't say I agreed with the rest of what you said, but I think you nailed that part. Without somebody "real" to bring him back to earth, his whole world has probably been altered.

+1

Can't say I agreed with the rest of what you said, but I think you nailed that part. Without somebody "real" to bring him back to earth, his whole world has probably been altered.

Imagine Matt if he had never had this last relationship. hed be off the rails by now. but id probably still think he was the bee's Knees

You guys are being mean to Matt. :( It's just a phase....

They are being mean!:fear: He's just had a bit of additional stuff last few months.

Haven't read the whole thread so don't know whether it's been mentioned that this article refers to interviews a few weeks ago. He may have changed his mind by now. He's since said he's bought a farm in England. Bit of a contrast! :LOL: But a good one! :happy:

Matt's always like this in interviews...:erm: I didn't notice anything weird.

Yeah, I was going to say something like that, too. Maybe I have to read it again because I'm not sure where this bashing on Matt is coming from :erm:

As for Matt, I think people should cut him some slack, he's come out of a long term relationship and he is just letting off steam, let him have his fun with booze, smoking and women :rolleyes:, I'm sure its only a temporary state.

And it's not the first time he does that, right? :rolleyes:

It’s curious to see people feel sorry for everything involving Chris and Dom (I also feel sorry for them) but just forget that Matt has been going through a really hard time, too; I see people jumping on him a lot, lately...

Matt's always like this in interviews...:erm: I didn't notice anything weird.

I really didn't notice anything that odd either. So what if he showed up somewhere hungover and was shooting his mouth off about LA and Hudson? I don't see where the hate is coming from. Whatever happened to "Let him date who he wants" and "he's just having fun" and "it's his life he can do what he wants." Suddenly some people are so judgmental.

They are being mean!:fear: He's just had a bit of additional stuff last few months.

Haven't read the whole thread so don't know whether it's been mentioned that this article refers to interviews a few weeks ago. He may have changed his mind by now. He's since said he's bought a farm in England. Bit of a contrast! :LOL: But a good one! :happy:

he changes his mind quite a lot :chuckle:

It’s curious to see people feel sorry for everything involving Chris and Dom (I also feel sorry for them) but just forget that Matt has been going through a really hard time, too; I see people jumping on him a lot, lately...

it's because matt manages to come out as a twat no matter what he says or what he's going through :LOL:

they are all going thrhough hard times though, and matt has clearly lost the plot and has no idea of what do to do.

I don't want to judge him, I mean I don't know him and I don't know what he's going through. I wish I could say that just as long as he keeps making good music he can do whatever he wants, but I can't. Unfortunately I care too much.

No, rock stars are supposed to date models and actresses - Matt's just doing his job. What alarmed me most of all was Chris describing the difficulty of battling addiction while the others are partying around him.

Other posts above have mentioned this - Tofu, for one. That he has to physically remove himself - that made me sad. I'm sure I've heard stories of other bands abstaining for the sake of one member.

I hope the Matt, Dom and the crew are supportive in other ways.

I'm sorry but if you lived with someone with a drink problem you'd understand more. They can't be responsible for him, it's very wearing. Bearing in mind it's probably gone on for years. He has to be responsible for himself and I very much doubt he expects his friends to curtail their lifestyles for him.

Also the others haven't got the same lives as Chris. They haven't got wives and children and it doesn't sound from their interviews that they are too happy with their situation at times. Why should they be denied their freedom because of what has happened to Chris?

Sorry that isn't on.

That's what I was saying a few pages back.. He had a hard

time last year and people are "poor Dom, poor Chris" (I'm very sad for them too) and

judging Matt, I really don't understand why :(

Seems like if something is wrong with Muse, and I think it's nothing wrong with them, is always Matt's fault :erm:

I think I care too much with them sometimes :supersad:

awful english, sorry :$

basicly the music is the thing I'm interested in...but I wouldn't be very pleased if Matt or any other band member would become atentionwhorish diva filling yellow pages with scandals like dating new hot moviestar every week, doing drugs, getting arrested becouse of that...I hope it won't come to the point when scandals will be more important than music itself (example: Pete Doherty or Liam Gallagher)...sorry, this is not definition of being rock'n'roll star...ok maybe it is, but for me being a good musician means to make a good use of potentials some of them possess and keep it real at the same time and specially not get into this just becouse you want to live a 'real rock'n'roll' life...I'm not saying this is bad thing everyone wants to try this type of lifestyle but you can easily loose the plot:).

but I guess we all overreact here a little and talking about our Muse this won't happen so easily:)...we can't take this interview in that way and we are really not the one to judge what's right and what isn't...don't worry about them ...they've been so long on their own, gone through many difficult times...they pobably can take over their own arses:)...they're still very down to earth and I think it's normal in position they are in at some point fame gets in your head whether you like it or not and no matter how hard you try to stop this to happen.

I'm sorry but if you lived with someone with a drink problem you'd understand more. They can't be responsible for him, it's very wearing. Bearing in mind it's probably gone on for years. He has to be responsible for himself and I very much doubt he expects his friends to curtail their lifestyles for him.

Also the others haven't got the same lives as Chris. They haven't got wives and children and it doesn't sound from their interviews that they are too happy with their situation at times. Why should they be denied their freedom because of what has happened to Chris?

Sorry that isn't on.

So basically what you're saying is Bellamy and Howard should say "Fuck Chris, it's not our fault he can't control his drinking, let's not bother with him, we'll just go off and do our own thing without him".

That's the wrong attitude to have, if you knew recovering addicts you'd know they need all the support they can get from family and friends. It's not about expecting it, it's about friends doing whatever they can to help out. I'm sure they would happily cut down on their own lifestyles if it's something that would help him out, otherwise they aren't being very good friends, are they?

Archived