I love invincible, it's defiantly one of my favorite songs. I love the lyrics, they're amazing, and I really don't see them as cheesy at all. Generally I love everything about the song.

I really don't care about all that music mambo jumbo that "invincible-haters" use to justify their hate to the song. I don't want to split a song up into small parts, if you do that you can find something bad in all songs. When I listen to music I listen to the whole feeling of the song, and I love the feeling of Invincible, I like the mood it puts me in. When I saw it live it almost made me cry, it really moved me.

and pop? Seriously how can you call it pop? and what difference does it really make? Genres are only made to put bands/songs in boxes, which I hate. The genre of a song should not decide whether it's a good or bad song

I love invincible, it's defiantly one of my favorite songs. I love the lyrics, they're amazing, and I really don't see them as cheesy at all. Generally I love everything about the song.

I really don't care about all that music mambo jumbo that "invincible-haters" use to justify their hate to the song. I don't want to split a song up into small parts, if you do that you can find something bad in all songs. When I listen to music I listen to the whole feeling of the song, and I love the feeling of Invincible, I like the mood it puts me in. When I saw it live it almost made me cry, it really moved me.

and pop? Seriously how can you call it pop? and what difference does it really make? Genres are only made to put bands/songs in boxes, which I hate. The genre of a song should not decide whether it's a good or bad song

:\mm/:

:yesey:

As much as I love Invincible, I'll never concede that it's better than Hoodoo. Hoodoo is a brilliant piano song, rivalling Ruled by Secrecy. I guess you cant really compare the two. Totally different sounds.

They are similar in a sense that both are growers.

Too bad the only thing growing for Invincible is hate.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't care what anyone says, I love it.

Live it was amazing. The ethereal sounding slide guitar at the start of song gave me chills and then pretty much the whole crowd around me belting the chorus out, I think the videos at the end also indicate the deeper meaning of the song. The song is all about atmosphere rather than bang crash bouncing up and down sort of music :D

I rate Invincible above many other songs. It's roughly in my top 25 fav songs list.

It's amazing how many people get turned off it because of the lyrics. The lyrics may be cheesy but definitely not mushy. If Invincible's lyrics are cheesy, then by the same argument so are those of B&H, Screenager etc.

Invincible Is So Cool Lol The Guitar Solo Is So Amazing Wow Tapping Is So Fucking Hard Holy Shit

What the......

I rate Invincible above many other songs. It's roughly in my top 25 fav songs list.

It's amazing how many people get turned off it because of the lyrics. The lyrics may be cheesy but definitely not mushy. If Invincible's lyrics are cheesy, then by the same argument so are those of B&H, Screenager etc.

You can't directly compare songs like that or at least without elaborating on it. Poor use of logic.

Archived