What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

If they're on the other side, i'm doing it. If they're on the outside, I'll just straight up say it to them :LOL:

:LOL: excellent. I'll eagerly be awaiting the message for security to let me in early :LOL:

Buttering up the security I like this plan very much :awesome:

Same here...erm, gig boners?! :awesome:hahahaha I just had the dirtiest image relating to a fruitbasket, Matt Bellamy, bananas, gig boners and a dick in a box Saturday Night Live sketch:stunned:

Ooooh how exciting! Muse holidays :awesome:

Thaaaaankyou, I'll start reading it tomorrow, so excited! :D

Oh no! Now you have me going. I am resisting posting a whole lot of pervy pictures right now :rolleyes:

Yep. Been waiting for these hols since May... back in the day when we were all bidding on tickets and cursing ticketek.

Cheers :happy:

Oh, and B... I LOVE YOUR NEW SIG!!!! I WANT TO MARRY IT!!!!! :eyebrows::stongue:

So, this is Rod Laver on the week of Muse.

10th - Bon Jovi

11th - Gorrilaz

12th&13th - Linkin Park

14th&15th - Muse

17th&18th - Eagles

And then Australian Open starts xD

Waaoww.

Oh, and I think doors open at 6:15 or something. That's if I understand the website right :\

Oh, and B... I LOVE YOUR NEW SIG!!!! I WANT TO MARRY IT!!!!! :eyebrows::stongue:

OMG I KNOW RIGHT :stongue: I'm a HUGE yellow/blonde Matt fan :LOL:

So, this is Rod Laver on the week of Muse.

10th - Bon Jovi

11th - Gorrilaz

12th&13th - Linkin Park

14th&15th - Muse

17th&18th - Eagles

And then Australian Open starts xD

Waaoww.

Oh, and I think doors open at 6:15 or something. That's if I understand the website right :\

What a packed week! :D

Oh no! Now you have me going. I am resisting posting a whole lot of pervy pictures right now :rolleyes:

Yep. Been waiting for these hols since May... back in the day when we were all bidding on tickets and cursing ticketek.

Cheers :happy:

HOW COULD YOU RESIST DOING SUCH A THING?! Please do it :LOL:

Ahh yes. Those were the days...that seems like ages ago now.

I just read it! Absolutely loved it, I was grinning so much and almost crying when James was singing her the song at the gig. So romantic :')

HOW COULD YOU RESIST DOING SUCH A THING?! Please do it :LOL:

Ahh yes. Those were the days...that seems like ages ago now.

I just read it! Absolutely loved it, I was grinning so much and almost crying when James was singing her the song at the gig. So romantic :')

You asked for it!

GETINMYPANTS-1.jpg

muse448.jpg

muse389.jpg

zzOHMYGOD.jpg

20hvwqp.jpg

I guess it was ages ago * reminisces*

Aww Thanks G. The song is actually real. It's called 'Everything' by Lifehouse. It's a beautiful song :happy:

You asked for it!

GETINMYPANTS-1.jpg

muse448.jpg

muse389.jpg

zzOHMYGOD.jpg

20hvwqp.jpg

I guess it was ages ago * reminisces*

Aww Thanks G. The song is actually real. It's called 'Everything' by Lifehouse. It's a beautiful song :happy:

Brb, drooling.

Mm true. Ah the excitement of when the tour was announced. Can't believe it's already been six months...and that the tour starts on Sunday! :dance:

Oh sweet, I might listen to it sometime then. But yeah Everything was a great little story :happy:

I totally tried clicking as fast as you and it was embarrassing :LOL: I don't know HOW you can do that?
I was trying to explain what she did to my friend so I ended up doing it and it was terrible :LOL:

Might go pester my dad to book somewhere. Hoping for Mantra on Jolemont (sp?) coz then I can go wonder around Rod Laver park and buy shit, coz its like a 100 meter walk or something :)

I think the [V] winner won because they saw how awesome her collection was and gave it to her :p

You two deserved to win, and I reckon that guy who did the phone thing should have won too :D

:LOL: Perhaps.

Cheers :happy: Yeah the phone one was really funny.

Georgia just watched your entry :eek: it was awesome no wonder you were a runner up, super impressed!

Ahaha thanks :D

I totally tried clicking as fast as you and it was embarrassing :LOL: I don't know HOW you can do that?

:LOL: I have no idea how I can either. I never realised it was actually that fast?

I'll demonstrate it in the queue :chuckle:

I was trying to explain what she did to my friend so I ended up doing it and it was terrible :LOL:

:LOL:

Archived