The album version should have been played on piano. It is a good song, its just not as heavy/fast as the rest of OoS which is why some people have decided its shit. Its far better than most of Muse's other slower songs

I don't hate it I just find it very difficult to listen too after the first seven songs on the album it just makes me feel uncomfortable, on its own though its a very respectable song and the live version on Hullaballoo is amazing

I don't hate it I just find it very difficult to listen too after the first seven songs on the album it just makes me feel uncomfortable, on its own though its a very respectable song and the live version on Hullaballoo is amazing

I think that sums up what I think of it too. It just doesn't feel right to put it there after seven pretty heavy songs in a row.

I think the problem lies with the tracklisting itself.

1. Space Dementia

2. New Born

3. Bliss

4. Screenager

5. Hyper Music

6. Plug In Baby

7. Citizen Erased

8. Micro Cuts

9. Dark Shines

10. Feeling Good

11. Megalomania

Had the above been the album tracklisting, Screenager would have worked as a good break between the heavier material. Either way you look at it though, it's a great song!

it's not the greatest song, but it is really nice to listen to when you want to chill out, you just have to be in that mood, a screenagery type mood!

Yes exactly, you have to be in the mood to listen to it, in my opinion anyway!:D

lol well, in response to any quetioning why I though people hated Screenager in the first place, it's because when I got here, I saw a few people bashing the song, and just assumed that was the common feeling towards it here.

Anyways, I personally believe it fits just fine with the rest of the album... sure, it's slower, but I think it's beautiful. Plus, the mood is set right along with the rest.

Archived