I must admit it is a very slow and boring song out of the whole album hyper music, plug in baby and bliss are far better but, i only discovered the bonus track 4 BH & R album a few weeks ago the one called GLORIOUS the song is pretty amazing !!!!:happy:

glorious is amazing :happy:

For nearly FIVE YEARS I completely hated Screenager. It was too simple.. and dull. But a year ago suddenly it's nuance, simplicity and beauty made it one of my favourites:happy:

So I understand both views, as I experienced both of them. I think it's a song that is highly inaccessible, and may take some time to grow on you (if ever).

For nearly FIVE YEARS I completely hated Screenager. It was too simple.. and dull. But a year ago suddenly it's nuance, simplicity and beauty made it one of my favourites:happy:

So I understand both views, as I experienced both of them. I think it's a song that is highly inaccessible, and may take some time to grow on you (if ever).

Hoodoo is the BHAR Screenager, an underatted and often misunderstood gem, but clearly a brilliant song.

Who said Hyper Music shouldn't be on OoS? :mad:

Actually, I don't think many people hate it. But I remember in a thread, Screenager was the least popular song on Origin of Symmetry

I don't see it being peoples favourite song (It'd be one of the "big 7" or Feeling Good) but I reckon if you did a least favourite song poll for Origin it wouldn't be the top one.

• 1 year later...

Archived