I used to skip it, and then I realised how great it actually was. :)

As did I. I was quite fond of it, but my shuffle picked it more. I've grown to like it more.

I do agree, it seems odd to have it there after the 7 'heavy' songs prior to it, but it definitely fits with the album itself.

I love Screenager :stunned: And the jazzy-ish guitar and electronic-y sounds :happy:

The only thing with OoS is that I wish they had put Futurism between Feeling Good and Megalomania. I do that when listening to the album on computer and mp3 player :happy:

Screenager is my favourite slow Muse song, and my 13th favourite altogether.

I love the studio recording because its more mellow than a piano can be, and live, piano is better.

It is bloody hard to play on guitar, it's all over the place :)

:LOL: I do that quite a lot

*fetches aoustic guitar*

Ah acoustics are handy for not having to plug them in and shit :happy: I'm borrowing my BFs while he's on holiday but he has these ridiculous heavy strings on it so my fingers die, especially stuff like Screenager :erm: Anyway so as an antidote I had a go on my Tele instead...then realised I'm actually shit at guitar :erm: ah well

It's piss easy on the bass! :D

WINNER!

Sorry

I've been practicing :D

Possibly the hardest Muse song on guitar, but I've pretty much sussed it.

Annoying thing, though, I've been playing it in front of my family for ages and no one has commented on how good it is and I just started playing a bit of nishe and it almost had my mum in tears :rolleyes:

Archived