Guest Octazooka

After the gig ended I got back at 2.30 am and slagged off to bed...and I dreamt that Matt was giving some kind of opera lessons (I have no idea why :stunned:), and that he was playing something-and I zoomed in onto his extraordinarily long fingers (:awesome:)

Then he looked at me, and something happened, and the dream ended. I had to wake up at 6.30 am for school and I was pissed. :mad::LOL: It must have been my Muser friend telling me all about "Matt has sooooo long,beautiful fingers! And Dom has the shiniest, softest hair ever!!!"

PS: My Muser friend got to say hi and touch them at the airport. Nuff said. :indiff:

I had a random dream that I was in my English class studying a poem as usual, and my teacher was going on about this one song which perfectly fitted it. Then one of my friends walks in and puts her bag down by a computer, and her phone went off and her ringtone was Eurasia. My English teacher started jumping around screaming 'THAT'S THE SONG! THAT'S THE SONG!' and I was just kinda like 'yay for Muse! :D' Then she asked if anyone knew the name of it, and one of my other friends said 'United States of Eurasia'. So I started yelling at her for missing off 'Collateral Damage'. :p

Not very interesting tbh..

I also seem to have lots of recurring dreams recently which involve me grabbing Matt and trying to make someone take our picture so I can put it as my Facebook pic.. :stunned:

I had a dream that Matt was an elevator mechanic and had an IQ of 156 in a Japanese hotel, and I was trying to babysit some obnoxious girl that kept trying to destroy my computer. Everything was made out of Legos, including the people. :wtf:

I dreamed that Matt sent me a message on here and it made no sense at all...something about "tulips," I spent a while trying to decipher the message before waking up.

I still can't figure out any sort of meaning and now I feel like I missed something. :LOL:

I dreamt that I was in the music room section of my house, playing improv on the guitar to Citizen Erased which I was playing through my docking station near the window. It got to the slow part, like just when the highpitched noises that lead to microcuts came in. I was doing really well with the improv and it sounded amazing, but then Matt jumped in the window wearing a really geeky ninja mask and yells something in a very very very Asian accent. It was something about taking his coco puffs(:LOL:) and then he grabs my iPod, does an air hump and jumps back out of the window. I woke up then...

But the whole Matt in a ninja outfit jumping through windows recurrs quite often... It's odd :LOL:

Omg, that cracked me up so hard :LOL:

Oh my god! I just had the most horrible, awful dream. Muse wasn't actually in it, but it had to do with them. I dreamt that I was at work and later during the day I realized it was the day of the concert and I started freaking out because I wanted to get there really early like at 9am, and it was now 6:30pm. So then I calmed down and was thinking Okay no big deal, I won't be in the front but I can still go. So I wen't to my locker to get my tickets and the date said March 17th and it was the 18th that day! I thought I had missed the concert and started crying and then I saw my mom and my cousin there shopping. I told my mom and she started laughing, so I was like "SHUT UP IT'S NOT FUNNY!!! :mad:" Then my cousin asked me what were some other Muse songs because she only knew SMBH and 1901, o__o. And I said "1901 IS A FUCKING PHOENIX SONG YOU EFFING RETARD!" :$. I was being really bitcy to everyone.. Then I woke up and was like oh thank god it was just a dream, it's barely february. and my eyes were still wet from crying in my dream :(.

This was really traumatizing. :'(

i had this weird dream like a week ago.. i was in a forest running from something, so i saw a greenhouse and decided that that was a good place for hiding.. but "the thing" that was chasing me found me, and here's when Matt arrives and gives me a razorblade and says: ''you have to kill yourself or they'll get you!! '' , but i dindt want to, so he cut himself and says '' see, it doesnt hurt.. just-- at first'', and then i woke up ._.

.. sorry for my bad english XD

I dreamt that I lived in a field that had hundreds of huge mansions on it, and all of these mansions were having a competition to see which one had the best garden. So I was decorating mines all awesome when Matt approaches me, grabs the collar of my shirt and says really agressively- 'If you ruin my chances of winning this, you are in SERIOUS TROUBLE.' and he gave me an evil look and walked away. I ignored it and finished my awesome garden, but the next day it was completely destroyed! :'( Matt sabotaged it so he could win. and he did. I was not amused. :noey:

Edited by Jemma

i had a dream where i was sitting having lunch with my friends at school, and resistance came on the radio (they play radio 1 over lunchtimes in my school) and one of my friends just went " did yous hear that muse have spilt up" i was like :eek:NOOOO! and then my other friend was like "yeah i heard about that...well thats fail lol"

pretty glad when i woke up! lol:happy:

I had a dream Muse were playing at some theatre in London, so i went to see them with my friend and we got tickets on the balcony.

During the first song (Uprising), Matt stopped singing and playing guitar, and ran over to Chris who gave him a bottle of water. Matt drank from it, and then I stood up randomly and screamed his name..He looked up at me, and tried to throw the bottle of water to me, but some guys caught it. Then one of them walked up to me and handed it to me saying, 'I thought you would like this'..Then i started screaming and saying 'OMG MATT DRANK FROM THIS, WE'RE SHARING SALIVA!'

Then i woke up :(

It was my birthday and we were on holiday and we were in a department store looking at sunglasses and I saw some exactly like Matt's in the undisclosed desires video. I told my mum and dad and I didn't realise Matt was behind me and he says "they're not those ones" so I turn around and shout "MAFFOO" and ask him for a photo I then said " this is the best birthday ever" and he gave me a kiss.

I had my SECOND ever Muse dream last night :awesome: I didn't get to finish this one either!

I was on tour with Muse, because I was like a back-up singer/keyboard player/guitarist(?:erm:). I was really good friends with Dom, but for some reason I hadn't been properly introduced to Matt yet, so I hadn't really spoken to him. (Matt was being a bit twatty in this dream, I seem to remember. He was sort of regarding me as just a weirdo stalker fan and avoiding me :() I was too embarrassed to go and introduce myself to him, though, and I was talking to Dom about it when he said, 'I'll introduce you to him, don't worry.'

So I think it was the next day, and we were practising to play a concert in Wembley Stadium (That'll be the HAARP DVD :rolleyes:). In between songs, I saw Dom go up to Matt and start talking to him. Matt looked at me over Dom's shoulder and his expression changed so he looked a bit annoyed. After a while though he nodded and walked off backstage, still carrying his Gliterati for some reason. Dom came over to me and told me he was waiting on the roof to meet me (Wtf?!). I thanked him and followed Matt off-stage, where it was very dark, and I'd left my phone on the floor before I went to practise, so I had to find that before I met with Matt. I found it, picked it up off the floor, noticed I had a text and woke up!

I swear, I WILL finish a Muse dream, one day!! :LOL:

I dreamt that I lived in a field that had hundreds of huge mansions on it, and all of these mansions were having a competition to see which one had the best garden. So I was decorating mines all awesome when Matt approaches me, grabs the collar of my shirt and says really agressively- 'If you ruin my chances of winning this, you are in SERIOUS TROUBLE.' and he gave me an evil look and walked away. I ignored it and finished my awesome garden, but the next day it was completely destroyed! :'( Matt sabotaged it so he could win. and he did. I was not amused. :noey:

:LOL::LOL:

It was snowing outside even though it was summertime. We were in a cathedral, one with rusticated walls and many spindly buttresses on the interior as well as the exterior of the structure and gray and pink stained glass windows. Anyway there was a fashion show of some sort in said cathedral by some famous designer, but the designer couldn't find the right model to showcase them.

So he wandered around and found Matt (the one in the Sunburn video) high off his head in mushrooms in a field, and jumped up and down ecstatically, saying "I found him, I found him!" and began to kidnap Matt. Dom, Chris, and Tom were there, too, and asked the designer what he was doing, and he said he needed a model for his very important fashion show. They all thought it would be very funny so they went with him.

So then it cuts directly to the show, and basically the only thing I did in the whole dream was be a spectator, where I watched Matt strut up and down the runway in one ridiculous female costume after another. All sorts of lace and ruffles and gaudy pink with fancy headdresses and coats of the non-granny variety.

And then Matt finally realized what he was doing and turned into an angry teenager with a tantrum problem and he started cursing everyone out, though he seemed like he secretly enjoyed it as well, and then I woke up.