Dammit! I'm trying to remember what I dreamt. :facepalm: I know there was one bit where Matt was at my house, and we were going to go out somewhere, but next thing I know he's decided to fall asleep, in my bed. I tried waking him but he wouldn't move, I even started turning the light switch on/off to see if it would wake him :LOL: But I noticed that my brother had fallen asleep as well, on the bathroom floor :wtf: Then It was like the whole world fainted or something, and I was stuck there like :stunned:

I'm sure there was more to that, but I can't remember it. :indiff:

I had one last night! Muse were playing at the O2, and afterwards they were just walking around the crowds as people we leaving, just chatting to people, having photos taken etc etc. So I got to meet them and they were really cool, and Matt said to me "I don't suppose you know anyone around here who we could stay with do you?" And of course I was like "YES!!" because in my dream my cousin lived just round the corner, but when I asked her if it was ok for them to stay she said no! I was so angry with her!

I once had a dream, that I was in my local town, and Matt was just walking by. I strolled up and said hello. Next thing I known, I was getting his phone number, e-mail address and taking home one of his guitars! (Red Gliter) Before that, we went into Greges and got a steak bake!:p

Sorry, I have random dreams at times...but I'm proud of it!:LOL:

:)

Dreamt of them twice last night. Weird dreams though. K starts off with me and Matt on some sort of boat-ride, except it was really weird with pictures of clowns everywhere. :wtf: Matt got scared and started to cry so I said "Don't worry, pretend its like the invincible video" etc. somehow we go down a waterfall, then I'm on a motorbike and Matt is sitting behind me clinging on for his life. (aww bless :chuckle:) We sped past Chris who was standing at a bus-stop or something.

Then I dreamt I was interviewing Matt and Dom, and Matt went off on this big story about his neighbours shower.. then he started rambling some more about showers and Dom just sat there like :erm:

Ohjeez, I was totally exhausted yesterday when I got home from work, and fell asleep for a while then, and I knew I was going out later on, so I suppose I was sort of worried about sleeping for too long and being late or something, and thus I dreamt that Matt was setting a bunch of alarmclocks because he was worried sick that I was going to oversleep. Which is odd, because I really just need one alarm to wake up, I am a really light sleeper. And I think Matt had personality-wise morphed into a friend of mine who acts a bit like that. It was really weird.

I had a quite stupid Muse dream last night.... I heard police cars and saw light outside so I went out to see what all the hullabaloo was about... turns out the police had Dom up against the side of my house, and he was just yelling "I SWEAR I DIDN'T SLANT ANYONE!!! I SWEAR!!!!!" *so many questions*

I had a quite stupid Muse dream last night.... I heard police cars and saw light outside so I went out to see what all the hullabaloo was about... turns out the police had Dom up against the side of my house, and he was just yelling "I SWEAR I DIDN'T SLANT ANYONE!!! I SWEAR!!!!!" *so many questions*

:LOL: Haha! That's brilliant! Sounds like someone's been listening to that loveline interview ;)

Nice use of Hullabaloo as well :happy:

*Prepare for incredibly ramble-y dream description*

The other night i dreamt that me and my dad were driving past a random McDonalds in the middle of nowhere, and for some reason Muse were doing a gig in McDonalds, but no one seemed to care except me. We pulled into the car park just as they were finishing with TIRO, and i started to cry because i'd missed them. But then Matt came outside and was putting on a white waistcoat, so i said "like your jacket matt" in a whisper and went in to McDonalds. I went up to the counter and asked for some chicken nuggets, but Dom was serving me and kept asking me random questions that had nothing to do with nuggets, so i ran out of a back door into the employee car park, only to find Matt in an ice cream van selling his own, illegal version of a McFlurry, and i helped him sell them, and he paid me for my help in hugs off himself and Dom, who talked like a sexual predator for some reason.

It was a very good dream :D

^ :awesome: ahaha. I dreamt Matt served me at a McD's drive-in once. :chuckle:

That was a long dream I posted ages ago though. :p

EDIT- found it!

then the dream changes to where I'm in a queue at a McDonald's drive-in, and when I was about to take my order I realized the person serving me was Matt! :LOL: Even though I didn't meet him at the show thing he said "Hey!.. it's you!" and he asked my for my number :chuckle: suddenly I remembered that Dom didn't have my number (even though he did :wtf:) and I told Matt that he better give that number to Dom. I ordered my Cheeseburger, and when I paid I took a papparazi style photo of him in his McDonald's outfit and drove off :LOL:

:chuckle:

Edited by Jemma

Its a sign! Matt is gonna work in McD's when he gives up the whole music/godlike genius lark :LOL:

:awesome:

He looked so cute in his little McD's outfit. :happy:

He didn't appreciate me taking photos of him in it though

I've been trying to remember what Matt said about showers in the interview thing I dreamt the other night- ... I remember him saying "You won't get caught if its someone elses shower though." :wtf::LOL:

:awesome:

He looked so cute in his little McD's outfit. :happy:

He didn't appreciate me taking photos of him in it though

I've been trying to remember what Matt said about showers in the interview thing I dreamt the other night- ... I remember him saying "You won't get caught if its someone elses shower though." :wtf::LOL:

:LOL: I can imagine! The golden arches would look good on Matteh :D

Ouh i hope you remember soon, i want to know what he's been doing in other peoples showers :p (in dreams, of course :p)

I had Muse in my dream last night where they released MK Ultra as a single from The Resistance, and it was universally praised, and it charted at number 2, to be beaten in the charts by a single released by someone who I have a crush on by about 10 or so sales. I think I remember reading of 'acoustic metal' and irittable lyrics in the review for the crush's single.

And for some reason Matt was pleased at this chart-placing, and unhappy at the margin of the Number 1's victory. And that he also promised to make MK Ultra a staple of setlists.

Then I got woken up by my dog.

About Matt working in a McDonald's on the previous page, he should come work at mine! I'll teach him everything I know. Then they can have a gig in the lobby, everyone will be invited! :awesome:

That makes me wish I worked at McDonald's :LOL:

By the way, I love your avatar :awesome:

I am a DT lover for sure. :D

We were on vacation, milling about on a playground. It was cloudy. The guys were playing on the swings while I tried to amuse a small child who was apparently some kind of relative of ours/mine. She wasn't really impressed. She did something, I can't remember what, but it put a curse on Dom. He had a sort of seizure, and Matt slapped him across the face (too hard), like you would do with a hysterical person. Dom cried out, and Chris proceeded to beat the shit out of him :eek: I think I tried to intervene, but then the dream ended :erm:

I just dreamt it was soundcheck time at a BDO and I was searching Twitter. I found a lot of tweeters with the same weird opinion: 'official' people like interviewers all commented on how Matt looks like a penguin. I assumed it was about his size and wondered why they chose to say penguin instead of meerkat.

Oh my god!! I dreamt of chris tonight! I was at school, we had english. Chris sat in front of me. Then the teacher turned on "time is running out" and i said to chris:"wow, that's a cool bass line, isn't it?" He agreed. :D Can't remember anything else...except that he was very good looking. :D

Edited by MrsWolstenholme