My little sister had a Muse dream :stunned: It was freakin' epic, too, which is unfair.

Apparently, my (well, our) Mum had a job down the fairground in my hometown, and me and my little sister went down to take advantage of employee discounts :awesome: When we got there, I buggered off to the arcade and she went and brought some candyfloss. When she turned around, she was confronted with the epic sight of MUSE! She spazzed a little, led them over to where I was, I spazzed a lot, and then asked for a picture.

Just as it was about to be taken, Edgar Wright, my favourite director (who I have a crush on), also showed up. I spazzed until I nearly died and had my photo taken with all of them.

I hate her forever for having that dream instead of me.

I never fancied Mathew untill this one dream I had. Not that's it's kinky in anyway. I was in prof. Trelawney(harry potter) class room wearing a 'i heart m' top which stood for I love muse. I then saw matt, Dom and chris standing in the middle of the room!(thus connecting my two loves muse and harry potter!;)) I went up and they signed my iPod. But saddly they signed the screen so I was a bit annoyed!

I've had plently more but they went on wayy to long and don't make sense. Somthing about chinnese hospitals, toilets and of corse MUSE

Edited by notyounaanbread

Hm:) I had a very nice dream a few months ago. For the first sight it wasn't unusual, because i have a brother 10 years older than me. But now Matt was my brother and i was sitting on his lap (!!!):eek: and we had a conversation with Dom about random things. We were sitting in a room at home. And i remember Matt telling me that i'm his little sister, and and we were so happy, laughing together, just the three of us.

I woke up and i couldn't believe i had a dream like that. Having Matt as a brother and Dom as a close friend...oh, my...:supersad:

Definitely one of my weirdest but most precious dreams!:)

I had an amazing dream a few days ago! I dreamt that I was watching the Guiding Light music video premiere which at first was like 'Uh, how the hell did this become a single?' I watched it anyway and it was at first really creepy. Chris and Dom were sitting next to eachother and randomly, they kissed!! Thank God not full make out but like, Chris was left all smiling about it and such. Scared the crap out of me. Then it cut to Matt and Dom and Matt practically attacked Dom, but more in a 'with kisses' way. That made it ten times better ofcourse and I pretty much let the whole Chris thing go.

I'm hoping that's not offensive to anyone, but for the most part it was a really good dream! Admittedly I like Guiding Light a little bit more too.

Um. And please don't be offended! :$

I had a dream I went to see Muse at a really small gig, with like 50 people watching, and I was front row. They played New Born and when it came to the guitar riffage part, Matt was like, 'does anyone have a pick?!?!?!' so everyone was shouting and pointing at the mic stand and he got one, and threw it into the crowd and I got it :awesome:

Such a weird dream.

This isn't a recent dream, just one that I only just remembered from a year or so ago. Muse came to my high school to play, and it was really awesome because my friends and I got to chat and stuff with them.

My third Muse dream! I felt so blessed. Ok, well it's sort of two dreams in one...

The first part:

I'm backstage after a show waiting to get things autographed. It's suddenly my turn in line and I'm digging through my purse trying to find the ticket I want Matt to sign that had been in my hand seconds before. Then, he tells me I need to clean out my purse and the little girl behind me (she was like 7) goes up and cuts me in line!

I was devastated so I went to get Dom to sign my ticket which randomly got back into my hand. I go back to Matt and what I thought was the ticket turned into one of those perfume testing strips and I'm freaking out, telling him I just had it. So then, somehow, I'm in a tent outside with Matt and he's watching TV when a Carnival cruises commercial comes on. He looked at me and said "See? That's true love right there. Taking someone you love on an adventure, going anywhere in the world for them." I could have died. :)

Second part: Matt is in my kitchen. I freak out and basically give him a huge hug and and he says he has to go to the show but that he'll be back soon. I still don't let go and he smelled so good. I mean, usually, my dreams don't feel real but I could actually smell him. It was incredible. He was wearing a nice, black leather jacket and sparkley trousers. I woke up feeling :awesome:

I have no idea what I dreamt, but I woke up yesterday singing "you and I must fight-" to myself :eek: I must have been murmuring the song as I slept but then the alarm woke me up so I woke up in the middle of it. :LOL: I'm such a weirdo.

Then when I put on the radio, it came on. :stunned:

I had 2 dreams so far. One was the worst nightmare I ever had.

I dreamed that I was somewhere on holiday, when I checked news on the internet and read that Chris has died of an heart attack. :eek::( In my dream I couldnt believe it and started crying and I was shouting all over the place because I was just so desperate. Then I woke up in the middle of the night. I was shaking!! I really was! and then I though..."Oh my god! What if the dream is true" and then I switched on my PC and checked all the muse boards, the twitter accoutns all other muse sides and everxthing, but found nothing. But even though I couldnt find any proof that he was really dead I was so nervous the whole day! It was just horrible! Only when Muse posted a Pic on twitter with Chris on it. As healthy as always I could relax... :chris:

And the other dream. I had it today and I was in a room with Dom.:dom: And we started talking...about apple tarte with custard....we came to the conclusion that we both love it and then I woke up.....:S:(

I need some proper dreams......:stunned:;)

I had a dream last night that I was on the forums here, and I got a PM from Dom! It said something like:

'Hi, you're such a great fan that we decided we really want to meet you! Meet us at ___ at ___ tomorrow' (can't remember places/times :LOL:)

It was really weird, but awesome, and I got really excited and starting running round the house screaming..

Then the next day I went and there they were :D Matt gave me an extra long hug, and I think I nearly died in his arms, he was so warm and huggable!

And then I woke :(

I had a dream last night that I went clothes shopping with Matt. There was so much sparkliness I nearly died of laughter.

And fake snow. Dunno why fake when there's so much real snow outside. :wtf:

oh shitt i was listening to shine and when i readd fake in your post matt said fake in shine :stunned:

Haha, that would be the best. Muse should do a cover of some random hip/hop/rap song. Like... uh, oh wait. I can't give an example. Oh well. It would be hilarious, though! ^_^

yup!

btw your avy=epic :awesome:ness

I had a bizarre dream the other night when I was on this reality TV show and I was put in a band with Matt, Dom, my dad and a monkey that looked like Mick Jagger/Slash. He was even smoking and grinning like the Cheshire Cat. And for some reason the monkey had a crush on me and then I... well...

Ok I did 'it' with the monkey :LOL::facepalm: I was thinking WTF too.

And then at the end the monkey ended up hating me so I said "Fuck this, I'm getting the train home and marched out of the room. And Dom was like "He is such a drama queen."

Then I woke up as was going "Wut?"

I had this weird dream...I can't remember all of it, but there was something about something. lol Like time travel and such. I honestly think I was hunting down some killer or something. But anyway, at some point in the dream I walk into this room and there were these guys and I said something to them and they started like laughing at me. Then I was about to pull out my weapon but then Muse was playing on the TV and I was like :eek: MUSE!!! OH wow, it's their new video!!

And then the guys were like: Yeah! I love Muse!!!

So we started watching the video and it was weird...It wasn't until I heard the first line of the song that I realised it was like...a Muse version of the Phineas and Ferb theme song complete with video! xDDD

Then I woke up and saw that Phineas and Ferb had just come on, it was just after the theme song was over. I love when stuff like that happens. xDD

I had a bizarre dream the other night when I was on this reality TV show and I was put in a band with Matt, Dom, my dad and a monkey that looked like Mick Jagger/Slash. He was even smoking and grinning like the Cheshire Cat. And for some reason the monkey had a crush on me and then I... well...

Ok I did 'it' with the monkey :LOL::facepalm: I was thinking WTF too.

And then at the end the monkey ended up hating me so I said "Fuck this, I'm getting the train home and marched out of the room. And Dom was like "He is such a drama queen."

Then I woke up as was going "Wut?"

LMAO!!! WTF!! xDDDD

I had one of my weird Muse dreams last night. I'm kinda incapable of having totally normal dreams, there must be something creepy about them everytime.

I was in the kitchen looking at Muse gifs on a piece of paper. It seemed completely normal to me, although they couldn't posssibly move on the paper, but they did. I'm still laughing when I think of one of them. It was the scene when Muse come down the stairs in Wembley, but this time the first one was Chris, Dom was the second and Matt was the last one. There was a caption to the gif, too. It said "Matt has brought you Dom..." and then when all of the sudden Dom from the year 2010 appeared (Chris was out of the shot by this time), the caption changed: "..Maybe a little too much". He went over to Wembley Dom, they turned around facing Matt, put their arms around eachother like best mates and smiled in the camera which was being held by Matt. He took a photo and I heard myself laughing in sleep. Then it all ended because I woke up. :LOL:

I had one of my weird Muse dreams last night. I'm kinda incapable of having totally normal dreams, there must be something creepy about them everytime.

I was in the kitchen looking at Muse gifs on a piece of paper. It seemed completely normal to me, although they couldn't posssibly move on the paper, but they did. I'm still laughing when I think of one of them. It was the scene when Muse come down the stairs in Wembley, but this time the first one was Chris, Dom was the second and Matt was the last one. There was a caption to the gif, too. It said "Matt has brought you Dom..." and then when all of the sudden Dom from the year 2010 appeared (Chris was out of the shot by this time), the caption changed: "..Maybe a little too much". He went over to Wembley Dom, they turned around facing Matt, put their arms around eachother like best mates and smiled in the camera which was being held by Matt. He took a photo and I heard myself laughing in sleep. Then it all ended because I woke up. :LOL:

:stunned: I dreamt about muse gifs on paper as well :wtf: ..ages ago. How odd. :LOL:

Mine had gifs of Dom drumming and the piece of paper was about some sort of Muse Arts school or something along those lines.

Wow....Some people here have/had some brilliant dreams.

Anyway...My first Muse dream [and the only one I had 'till now] had only Matt in it and was very creepy.:eek:

Everything begins on a sunny morning with me eating and finishing my breakfast[which usually consists of milk and cereals].Then,it continues with me cleaning the dishes and thinking what to do that day.

...Suddenly,I find out that someone is following me.It was Matt.

I try to run,but he hits me in my head.And the next thing I find out is that I'm in a different room and that I don't know what's going to happen.

....Until Matt comes with a knife and starts to stab me....

And he's stabbing me continously while yelling at me for being a traitor.

Well....Until he finds out that I'm finally dead.Then he starts to cut my face,my hands ,my legs and my arms.

That's where the dream stops.