Well obviously Matt is your hero since he saved your life, he was wearing a WonderWoman outfit because it suits him and he kissed you because you like him?

I don't know if this explanation helped but it was a nice dream!;)

ur right the last part was nice but as i had previously said i tried going back to sleep after that but it continued...and it will haunt me forever (for a certain reason...)

:$

Stick Figures on Crack 1 2 & 3 but more Musey. To give you an idea of what happened, Dom was the one throwing a can of Fanta at my head, and Matt was the one being chased by the UFO (omg zetas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Chris was the one who pressed the self-destruct button at the end :LOL:

(I was the one who failed at making a slam dunk, and Matt was also being chased by the giant dino but the face from the Make Ryan skin was put onto the dino's face).

If you don't know what Stick Figures on Crack is, simply go to YouTube and type it in.

You will see how all that was possible in a dream (and my subconscious didn't really have to work too hard to conjour it up)

Oh, and Make Ryan was also put onto the Mario claymation.

I had a dream that I was tiny and that there was a war at the foot of my bed concerning my people and some other tiny people and then I was on top of my bed (still tiny) and I saw Matt (or at least Matt's head & shoulders) making out with a black-haired girl! I said "Dude. You're engaged." Then he looked up at me and then I saw that the girl was really Kate with no makeup and a different hair color. Then I said, "Oh. Never mind then." By then my people had won the war and everyone was celebrating but I realized that I needed some ballet shoes to celebrate. So this guy got me a pair. I danced and then the dream ended.

I'm so happy because I finally got a muse dream,my first in a while! :D

I was one of the people suspended from the giant white balloon in the last night of the HAARP tour. The other person looked somewhat bored, banging his head and holding something long. I took a better look, and it turns out Chris was suspended from the other balloon, playing his bass as if nothing strange was happening. (I think people started to notice, because his side of the stage was occupied by the other acrobat). Then everyone started running away the second Matt stepped into the most pit. (??? what was he THINKING?????) When everyone (and I do mean everyone) left, he took a dart gun from out of nowhere and put a hole in Chris's balloon. (He survived). Then he saw me and put a hole in MY balloon (probably thinking I was Tom or someone). I survived. Then, for some reason, Dom starts puking all over the place. I just stood there with Matt and Chris, just watching Dom cover his drums in puke. Then Dom sees me and manages to stop puking just long enough to ask me if I want my forehead signed.

:wtf:

Strangest nap of my life.

can someone give me the meaning behind this one (i seriously doubt there IS any but ill ask anyways)

:LOL:

I had a weird series of dreams last night... I think I might only tell the part with Muse in it. Before I went to sleep my windpipe hurt when I breathed through my mouth, but that may not be a big detail.

Me, Matt, Chris, Dom and Captian America were having a King of the Hill match on a map that I don't even know (Looked like Airstrip from Uncharted 3 :p) and I got up there and Matt had 'killed' the Captian to get the hill. I get up there, and Matt was battling a respawned Captian America, and Dom was battling me. Dom was also a good choker. I got the hill in the end of my dream when my parents woke me up.

Edited by yoman297

i had a muse dream a few weeks ago, but it was mixed up witha load of harry potter dreams.

i have this recurring/similar dream about being in the maze in the triwizard tournament, and this time Muse were in it!

Me and Chris got conned outta a load of money by Snape (???) and we were chasing him!

Harry &co. plus Muse helped us and finally we got our moey back

then another part of the dream Dom had slept with Kate, and then she left Matt!!!! :eek:

but Matt was strangely not phased by it, and kissed Dom! :stunned::happy:

and they thanked me for bringing them together??? (i'm sure i just chatted to them a lot in my dream)

and then i went to a wedding Ginny, Neville and Hagrid, oh and i danced with Draco and he was really nice surprisingly! :D

weird but yeah.... its quite vague i couldn't remember the details when i woke up....

OK, I had 2 Muse dreams.One, Kate and Matt drove up to my street and parked. Then they were on my neighbor's

lawn talking.Matt was wearing a pale blue sparkly suit and he had his beard/mustache combo thing. I was like ,"Oh my

God It's Matt" in my head and I walked over. I said,"Hi!" and he said hi back. Then I asked for a picture, and he just

smiled. That was the most vivid part of the dream. Then he and Kate went back to talking. Oh, and Kate was still

pregnant.

In the other one, I was with Dom driving a tow truck around, and we were talking. He had a set of bongos in the back

seat. Then Dom let me play the bongos. I was actually good. Then Dom and I were at this gas station in Castaic where

we met Matt, in another tow truck. I jumped in with Matt, but Dom was no where to be found. So Matt and I drove

on this freeway, and I was in the back seat, and Matt had a bongo with a green fabric top with a peacock on it. I was

playing something with two hands, then I thought I could do it with one hand, so I did. Matt said,"How do you do

that?" Then we saw Dom coming down this rocky hill on the side of the freeway,arms open wide and grinning humongously,

so we stopped and picked him up. Then we were all in this house (I knew it was a drum school) with 2 Indian girls, and we

all got bongos. Then I was on the stairs with Dom, and I showed him how well I could play, but the bongo had these

metal cords, so there wasn't much room for me to put my hands. Then my dream ended.

Feel free to interpret any or both of them.

Oh those bongos :chuckle:

Yeah it must be a disease because in my dream Chris was the jerk which is very weird! :shifty:

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR DREAM-MUSE MEMBERS?!! :eek:

And sorry for the late reply to these things.. I was in Cali. for 2 weeks away from the computer :facepalm:

i had a muse dream a few weeks ago, but it was mixed up witha load of harry potter dreams.

i have this recurring/similar dream about being in the maze in the triwizard tournament, and this time Muse were in it!

Me and Chris got conned outta a load of money by Snape (???) and we were chasing him!

Harry &co. plus Muse helped us and finally we got our moey back

then another part of the dream Dom had slept with Kate, and then she left Matt!!!! :eek:

but Matt was strangely not phased by it, and kissed Dom! :stunned::happy:

and they thanked me for bringing them together??? (i'm sure i just chatted to them a lot in my dream)

and then i went to a wedding Ginny, Neville and Hagrid, oh and i danced with Draco and he was really nice surprisingly! :D

weird but yeah.... its quite vague i couldn't remember the details when i woke up....

OMG HARRY POTTER DREAMS................. with Muse :shifty::LOL:

Isn't Draco nice? He was in a dream of mine not too long ago and he was just so cute and friendly :happy::$:facepalm:

I had a dream that a van pulled up outside with the 30stm logo but six Smurfs got out that looked scarily like the members of LP and started setting up right on top of the van. Smurfette comes out in the clothes from the Bliss video, including her hair, because it was dyed red. Then she joins the others and, surprisingly, start performing Paparazzi (i was fully expecting KoC or something like that)

OMG HARRY POTTER DREAMS................. with Muse :shifty::LOL:

Isn't Draco nice? He was in a dream of mine not too long ago and he was just so cute and friendly :happy::$:facepalm:

yeah had a lot of HP dreams lately! (i'm in denial that i've seen the final film)

:happy:aww good guy Draco (his father won't hear about this :facepalm:)

I woke up and saw three holes open up in my room. One thru the floor, one thru the door, and one thru the ceiling. Muse pops in thru these holes (Dom falls thru his; landing on my bed) and just looks around like they don't know where they are (my guess was right, because Chris goes to the window and just looks out with wome confused look). Matt walked over to my purple curtains, which hid a sort of shrine under construction. After looking behind them and making sure the others noticed the wall, they all proceed to my Sharpies to sign my poster, CDs, wall, fake guitar, radio, drawings, and head. Then they take a pic with my camera and leave, (without my camera).

I immediately checked EVERYTHING when I woke up. Nothing. Not even evidence that my Sharpies had been touched. Nothing. :(

Edited by Princess of Promise

yeah had a lot of HP dreams lately! (i'm in denial that i've seen the final film)

:happy:aww good guy Draco (his father won't hear about this :facepalm:)

Ah yes, that last film! I was THE ONLY ONE in my theatre who CRIED WHEN FRED AND LUPIS WAS FOUND DEAD!! :supersad:

And um.. sorry if I spoiled it for some.. I didn't mean to :(:$

I was pretty much the only one that cried IN that theatre for the whole movie.. :indiff:

Ah yes, that last film! I was THE ONLY ONE in my theatre who CRIED WHEN FRED AND LUPIS WAS FOUND DEAD!! :supersad:

And um.. sorry if I spoiled it for some.. I didn't mean to :(:$

I was pretty much the only one that cried IN that theatre for the whole movie.. :indiff:

i had to contain myself, otherwise i would have sobbed aloud! ( i didn't want to spoil it/draw attention to myself) :$ i cried buckets!! :supersad:

really??? :stunned: where i saw it you could hear everyone sniffling!

i had to contain myself, otherwise i would have sobbed aloud! ( i didn't want to spoil it/draw attention to myself) :$ i cried buckets!! :supersad:

really??? :stunned: where i saw it you could hear everyone sniffling!

I was in California when I saw it :indiff:

And instead of people crying with me, THEY LAUGHED AT THE WORST PARTS!! :supersad::(:mad::fear:

dream that i just ran into dom in the middle of the park. then he started a random conversation with me about cheese or something. then we found matt at the pond teasing the ducks while kate stood watching. he said hi and joined in with dom. kate just joined right in without any hello. then we saw chris tossing a soccer ball to a little kid. he said hi, started walking with us, and just started talking about how circles were evil :LOL:

I just had a dream where Muse and Green Day were playing at Wembley Stadium together (if that happened in real life, my head would probably blow up), Matt had blue hair and was skinny like back in Showbiz times and Billie Joe dyed his hair blue "Just to mess with Matt" which is what he said in the dream. I can't remember anything else except I was at the barrier and Billie was playing "When I Come Around" on the drums and singing at the same time.

Dream :) i was playing Uprising really loud in my car (who knew 14-year-olds could drive???) at Lake Como (not that ive ever been there-just some made-up image) when i stopped for a red light. Then i heard someone singing along in the car next to me. I looked over and i SAW MATT. He smiled at me and took off. Omfg that dream is still hauntIng me...

This is probably the most realistic dream I have read in a long time on this thread. I know it sounds like an oxymoron, but what I mean is that it doesn't sound like someone made it up just for post and didn't actually dream it. Or there are a tonne of very addicted and fan girl fans.

I was in this lecture hall with about 10 other people when Matt walks in and announces that he's the college's Global Issues professor. We're talking about different topics and suddenly, Matt begins to change his outfit and puts on clothes he would have worn in the BH&R era. He strikes a pose and someone takes a picture :LOL: . He continues to change his clothes and pose all around the room while everyone takes pictures. Finally, he changes into his lab coat outfit he wore at Glasto, lays across a desk at the front of the room and asks me, "How do I look?":eyebrows:

Is that really a global issue?

I had a dream that I was tiny and that there was a war at the foot of my bed concerning my people and some other tiny people and then I was on top of my bed (still tiny) and I saw Matt (or at least Matt's head & shoulders) making out with a black-haired girl! I said "Dude. You're engaged." Then he looked up at me and then I saw that the girl was really Kate with no makeup and a different hair color. Then I said, "Oh. Never mind then." By then my people had won the war and everyone was celebrating but I realized that I needed some ballet shoes to celebrate. So this guy got me a pair. I danced and then the dream ended.

I'm so happy because I finally got a muse dream,my first in a while! :D

:LOL: "Dude your engaged!... oh, oh well carry on" :LOL:

I had a dream last night that Dom and I were at a bar singing some Karoke. I don't remember what we sang though. Just that he was wearing his sunglasses and I was in leopard print.

U2 reference anyone?