I had a dream last night.I was on stage with Matt,Dom,Chris (b4 a gig I think).We were all standing behing Matt's black piano.Chris wa holding Dom's drum sticks pretending to play drums hitting the piano:p I think he was trying to play a song and when he made a mistake Dom was so mad and started shouting,grabbed the sticks from Chris' hands and played it right but kinda too fast so Chris could play it again after that.

After the third time Dom shouted to him,Chris shouted "It's so f*cking difficult to play!You have to keep on playing the same rythm all the time!You haven't played something like this so you don't know!If we had to perform it I could play it probably!":stunned:

And Matt just whispered "I play the piano..." :chuckle:

Then,suddenly I was in the audience and Muse were performing but this time they were cartoons(the cartoons I make).Matt had got a haircut and was wearing a green bow and Dom and Chris had long hair,and when I say long I mean vewy vewy long!:erm:

I had a dream last night.I was on stage with Matt,Dom,Chris (b4 a gig I think).We were all standing behing Matt's black piano.Chris wa holding Dom's drum sticks pretending to play drums hitting the piano:p I think he was trying to play a song and when he made a mistake Dom was so mad and started shouting,grabbed the sticks from Chris' hands and played it right but kinda too fast so Chris could play it again after that.

After the third time Dom shouted to him,Chris shouted "It's so f*cking difficult to play!You have to keep on playing the same rythm all the time!You haven't played something like this so you don't know!If we had to perform it I could play it probably!":stunned:

Then,suddenly I was in the audience and Muse were performing but this time they were cartoons(the cartoons I make).Matt had got a haircut and was wearing a green bow and Dom and Chris had long hair,and when I say long I mean vewy vewy long!:erm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: How come that does not surprise me?

I had a dream last night that I was on the boards (boring dream that I can actually remember). I went to the Keeper Thread and I had my keeps updated. That was all my dream was about.:stunned:

:chuckle: While I was reading I was wondering how Matt wasn't angry with them because they were hitting the piano! I would be if I were in his place..!:wtf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5pLw91-ru0

Pia-pia-piano! Piano! Piano! Pia-pia-piano! Pia-piano! :awesome:

:LOL: I love this video!!!

In my dream my friend told me that she listened to a new album and I thought that Muse recorded the new album and I didn't hear it!!:eek: But because she's not a muser I realised that she didn't mean that! And then everyone was listening to the OoS album!:happy:

I had a dream that I was in class and the only thing the teacher would talk about was "Uprising" (both the song and video) and various aspects of it. Eventually we began to talk about what an uprising meant and how to properly do one. I think my subconscious is telling me to plan some kind of revolt with my school! :p

i've had some really random weird dreams, and recurring dreams, and Matt popped into one of them :happy:

only for a few minutes or so though, i ended up next to him on this mountain/forest place (part of previous dream) and weshyly smiled at each other and suddenly started laughing hysterically together.:wtf::LOL: (to the point where you can't stand up because your knees are wobbly , laughter) :LOL:

and then he said that he was glad he found me because he knew where my brother was

there was a bear somewhere in the woods and matt knew my name

but that's all i can remember of the dream

Just had a dream where Matt was this ping-pong champion. Supposedly he never lost a game. Then this boy from Poland ( specific right?) challenged him to a game. We end up in this dark, dusty basement with a few people watching and the Polish boy beats Matt. Everyone is congratulating the boy while I go talk to Matt, who is slouched in a corner all shocked. I'm trying to console him but he keeps on saying, "I can't believe I lost! How did this happen?"

Matt doesn't take defeat well, does he?

Just had a dream where Matt was this ping-pong champion. Supposedly he never lost a game. Then this boy from Poland ( specific right?) challenged him to a game. We end up in this dark, dusty basement with a few people watching and the Polish boy beats Matt. Everyone is congratulating the boy while I go talk to Matt, who is slouched in a corner all shocked. I'm trying to console him but he keeps on saying, "I can't believe I lost! How did this happen?"

Matt doesn't take defeat well, does he?

Have you been watching Balls Of Fury?