Guest Bliss272
I had a dream i got to go to Teignmouth! It was actually really nice there...

And i had a dream that Matt tweeted something like "Yeah shut up, i'm tweeting, happy? I'll tweet more from now on okay?"

hahaha if only...

That sounds like a nice dream :) Thing is, Matt doesn't tweet, he twits ;) Though, I'd be nice if he said that. He only twits about once a month.

Dream :) i was playing Uprising really loud in my car (who knew 14-year-olds could drive???) at Lake Como (not that ive ever been there-just some made-up image) when i stopped for a red light. Then i heard someone singing along in the car next to me. I looked over and i SAW MATT. He smiled at me and took off. Omfg that dream is still hauntIng me...

Dream :) i was playing Uprising really loud in my car (who knew 14-year-olds could drive???) at Lake Como (not that ive ever been there-just some made-up image) when i stopped for a red light. Then i heard someone singing along in the car next to me. I looked over and i SAW MATT. He smiled at me and took off. Omfg that dream is still hauntIng me...

14-year-olds can drive. Just ask Rebecca Black.

Funny dream though :chuckle:

Guest Bliss272

That dream is awesome!!

I was in this lecture hall with about 10 other people when Matt walks in and announces that he's the college's Global Issues professor. We're talking about different topics and suddenly, Matt begins to change his outfit and puts on clothes he would have worn in the BH&R era. He strikes a pose and someone takes a picture :LOL: . He continues to change his clothes and pose all around the room while everyone takes pictures. Finally, he changes into his lab coat outfit he wore at Glasto, lays across a desk at the front of the room and asks me, "How do I look?":eyebrows:

I had a dream i got to go to Teignmouth! It was actually really nice there...

And i had a dream that Matt tweeted something like "Yeah shut up, i'm tweeting, happy? I'll tweet more from now on okay?"

hahaha if only...

I live 20 minutes away from Teingmouth :p

I was one of the people suspended from the giant white balloon in the last night of the HAARP tour. The other person looked somewhat bored, banging his head and holding something long. I took a better look, and it turns out Chris was suspended from the other balloon, playing his bass as if nothing strange was happening. (I think people started to notice, because his side of the stage was occupied by the other acrobat). Then everyone started running away the second Matt stepped into the most pit. (??? what was he THINKING?????) When everyone (and I do mean everyone) left, he took a dart gun from out of nowhere and put a hole in Chris's balloon. (He survived). Then he saw me and put a hole in MY balloon (probably thinking I was Tom or someone). I survived. Then, for some reason, Dom starts puking all over the place. I just stood there with Matt and Chris, just watching Dom cover his drums in puke. Then Dom sees me and manages to stop puking just long enough to ask me if I want my forehead signed.

:wtf:

Strangest nap of my life.

I had a weird one last night...

It was at Leeds Fest but when me and a friend went to see Muse it was, for some reason, in a town hall sort of venue which was seated. By the time Muse came on there was about 50 people there (I'm saying it was maybe a 500 seat place) and Matt gave some little speech about knowing there werent many people there but they were going to play anyway and sounded pretty upset. Then I fainted or whatever and woke up at the end of the gig and Dom passed me a setlist which was basically Origin o' Sym with Uprising after Hyper Music and an encore of Problematique-Plug In Baby-Knights.

Needless to say, if certain parts of this comes true at Leeds Festival, I will be...unhappy.

I was skipping through a field full of ice-cold cans of Sprite (long story), when it changed and I was all taped up to a chair in my room. From the looks of it, two guys broke into my house. (I had a really sore nose, both arms were all wet, and my leg hurt like hell, so I'm guessing they weren't there for the silver). I heard something like a gun, but right before they pulled the trigger someone burst through the window of my room and shot them. At first I thought it was some superhero-person, because the person was wearing a WonderWoman outfit. Then I took a closer look, and it turns out Matt finally got around to the costume and saved my life. :D Then, for some reason, (--I give a WTF sign because of the age gap, and his engagement) he gives me a great big kiss.:wtf: (I guess I should have felt extremely lucky). Then I wake up because my leg is still hurting like hell (it was my cat, scratching it up).

??????????????????????????????

Can someone please tell me the meaning behind this dream???

So, this was my first muse dream:

It starts, I don't know how, with a wedding planner, who put a beautiful crystal garden in the bride's garden, which she loved, but that was already there for 8 months and she had not realized. Large garden ...

After that I go to a computer store (?) where my friends were already at with mobile phones to play music. I show up and put my music too, doing some remixes ...

We change the scenario, we are in a stage of an event ...

Lineup: Music from our phones, Quim Barreiros and Muse (go check out Quim Barreiros, srsly, him and Muse? It's the perfect combination -.-.-.-.-) More beautiful things that I do not remember, I show up on stage with Quim and Matt Bellamy (where were Chris and Dom?) with my phone in hand, filming, filming all the people, which did not invade the stage (with no security!) filming myself and Matt (then I'd take print screen and save the photos FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!) with the amazing quality of my phone -.- , it was at night. I put Time is Running out playing instead of Plug In Baby, all of us were dancing on stage, Matt takes his phone out and I ask him to put Sunburn, but he didn't... he had the entire discography on his phone ... I do not remember which song he put, I just know I didn't believe I was up there and he was with his arm over my shoulders! SO BEAUTIFUL! And then I woke up. -.- I know there were more cool parts , but I do not remember. I wish I could record dreams! I just felt like laughing when I woke up ...

Edited by Tania-M

I was skipping through a field full of ice-cold cans of Sprite (long story), when it changed and I was all taped up to a chair in my room. From the looks of it, two guys broke into my house. (I had a really sore nose, both arms were all wet, and my leg hurt like hell, so I'm guessing they weren't there for the silver). I heard something like a gun, but right before they pulled the trigger someone burst through the window of my room and shot them. At first I thought it was some superhero-person, because the person was wearing a WonderWoman outfit. Then I took a closer look, and it turns out Matt finally got around to the costume and saved my life. :D Then, for some reason, (--I give a WTF sign because of the age gap, and his engagement) he gives me a great big kiss.:wtf: (I guess I should have felt extremely lucky). Then I wake up because my leg is still hurting like hell (it was my cat, scratching it up).

Hmmm...the meaning behind this dream...

Well,probably, Matt prefers WonderWoman's costume instead of Batman's one coz Batman is creepy but Matt is the sunshine in our lives:P

Cool dream btw

My dreams are usually 80 percent Musey, 19 percent randomness, and 1 percent a strange mix of the two.

And I take a nap everyday, so that really makes it 81 percent.

I walked into a wall over and over again, trying to get to platfom 9 & 3/4. It worked the 19th time. When I get to the platform, instead of seeing my fellow wizard friends, I see a bunch of Death Eaters wearing Gaga shirts, all standing around a tiny little chihuahua wearing a Rebecca Black mask. Then a fart bomb about the size of a TV falls onto the dog (!!!!!) and explodes, causing the world to go dark, cold, and lifeless. For some reason, I get blasted to the Moon with a spacesuit already on (???). I walk around for a bit and find, of all things, a Zeta. It said "We have been waiting for you".

?????????????????

My dreams are usually 80 percent Musey, 19 percent randomness, and 1 percent a strange mix of the two.

And I take a nap everyday, so that really makes it 81 percent.

I walked into a wall over and over again, trying to get to platfom 9 & 3/4. It worked the 19th time. When I get to the platform, instead of seeing my fellow wizard friends, I see a bunch of Death Eaters wearing Gaga shirts, all standing around a tiny little chihuahua wearing a Rebecca Black mask. Then a fart bomb about the size of a TV falls onto the dog (!!!!!) and explodes, causing the world to go dark, cold, and lifeless. For some reason, I get blasted to the Moon with a spacesuit already on (???). I walk around for a bit and find, of all things, a Zeta. It said "We have been waiting for you".

?????????????????

:stunned:

WHAT.

THE FUCK.

is with your subconcious?

Well obviously Matt is your hero since he saved your life, he was wearing a WonderWoman outfit because it suits him and he kissed you because you like him?

I don't know if this explanation helped but it was a nice dream!;)

This relates to Dom more than Muse as the awesome band they are but hey, still a Musey dream...

I was a builder for some reason and I was constructing and building an extension onto a warehouse which would later become like a clothing retailer or something...:wtf:

So anyway after I'd built it, I went to visit the store and it turns out that my brother works in there and he's selling silver leopard print cowboy hats and loads of silver leopard print coat-thingys like the one Dom wore at the grammys this year. :eek: I wanted to buy the whole store! :D