Now all we need is an interviewer willing to do that :phu:

Muse Dream of :awesome:

So basically I woke up pretty late than I should have.. but it's not like I wanted to stay up after having the nightmare where a coyote was thriving to bite my leg, which bolted me wide awake!! So, I settled on a Muse dream that I immediatly wanted to get typed on here before I forgot details!

So, here I am in my ModTech class [every good dream is either in school or ModTech for me] and Chris was chatting with my teacher. I was just in awe! :eek:

How could Chris actually be at this "nobody" school?!

Well, of course you can't blame me, I guess I was stalking him to make sure he didn't leave without giving me an autograph/ make sure he gave me a glance so I can acknowledge to him that I love Muse!! Also in my dream, this girl whose my friend kept whacking me in the leg because she wanted to sit next to her other friend and totally ignore me :supersad:

Anyways though, when he finally said he was going to leave, I grabbed a notebook, a pen, and gave him a smile before he noticed me at my seat and shook his head to my notebook. I walked up to him begging, "Please! Can I have your autograph?! I'm sorry I didn't bring my Muse wristband and all my Musey merch, but I truly am a big fan of yours!!"

Chris finally rolled his eyes and gave into my sqeals of horror, therefore signing the notebook but wrote, "You'll see this when I see you again." and a little picture of a back sort of spread out :wtf:

He stated the back was what happened to him after playing the bass; his back spread out..

Then when he left I was SO happy and I heard Matt would come the next day to visit, followed the day after that: Dom. Meanwhile I was smiling very big and putting up chairs, which then made me realise: these girls aren't in my school!

A whole bunch of girls with dyed bleach blonde hair were gossiping amoung themselves. I was just totally confused after a while.

Suddenly Chris came back into the room, yes with his back quite stretched out probably from playing the bass, as said, and suddenly all of the modules vanished and there was the big floor out in front of us, with, of course, just Chris stood with a huge, giddy smile on his face.

I turned my head back to the door asking myself, "I wonder when Dom and Matt are going to come?"

As if things really did come true, Matt and Dom walked into the classroom!!! :awesome:

I was screaming so loud and crying on the floor when I saw them :rolleyes::chuckle:

I was such a weird fangirl. I felt as if everbody was watching as I made all these strange movements. Ex. (Crawling after Matt and Dom with my head on the floor, sliding it along, with my hands covering my face as I moped so joyously, yet so loudly).

Suddenly a song of theirs started playing, but I forget which one.. could have been Endlessly. Dom and Matt grabbed these 2 blonde girls to dance with and I was in total rage. I WAS RIGHT THERE AND I WASSSS A MUSER!!!

Course Dom had to grab the blonde with her boobs hanging out of her dress, so oblivious to her :rolleyes:

After the whole dissapointing dance they had, Knights of Cydonia was playing on a screen that was pulled down by Muse. Dom squeezed between me and some other blondes so I got my chance to ask the big question: "Dom why didn't you choose ME to dance with? I'm the Muser!"

He just sighed and gave me a look.

"Haley.."

Did he just say my name? :eek:

"How do you know my name?!"

"I just do.. Don't ask again."

He was being such a jerk :indiff:

So on though, I got to meet Muse, 'cept Matt, but I saw him in person :awesome: And I got Chris' strange autograph. Dom was just :noey:

I still love that dream though!!

Zane Lowe will probably do it! :D

:noey: Dom was such a jerk!

Zane Lowe will probably do it! :D

:noey: Dom was such a jerk!

Yay for Zane! :awesome:

Dom was! I thought he'd be most happy, but I guess not :phu:

And now I just remembered another little part to my dream when I was chatting with Chris, while he wrote the autograph :eek:

He was scribbling down that strange message and so I brought up the movie Captain America coming out or something and I said it reminded me of him :p

He just chuckled a little and what not. He was such a great person :awesome:

Yay for Zane! :awesome:

Dom was! I thought he'd be most happy, but I guess not :phu:

And now I just remembered another little part to my dream when I was chatting with Chris, while he wrote the autograph :eek:

He was scribbling down that strange message and so I brought up the movie Captain America coming out or something and I said it reminded me of him :p

He just chuckled a little and what not. He was such a great person :awesome:

:D I love Zane. He's so funny.

Aww, well I'm glad Chris was nice! (I'm never going to be able to take that Captain America movie seriously.) That dream kind of reminded me of one I had where they had a signing in this hotel and Matt and Dom were complete jerks and just laughed at me! :'(

Muse Dream of :awesome:

So basically I woke up pretty late than I should have.. but it's not like I wanted to stay up after having the nightmare where a coyote was thriving to bite my leg, which bolted me wide awake!! So, I settled on a Muse dream that I immediatly wanted to get typed on here before I forgot details!

So, here I am in my ModTech class [every good dream is either in school or ModTech for me] and Chris was chatting with my teacher. I was just in awe! :eek:

How could Chris actually be at this "nobody" school?!

Well, of course you can't blame me, I guess I was stalking him to make sure he didn't leave without giving me an autograph/ make sure he gave me a glance so I can acknowledge to him that I love Muse!! Also in my dream, this girl whose my friend kept whacking me in the leg because she wanted to sit next to her other friend and totally ignore me

Anyways though, when he finally said he was going to leave, I grabbed a notebook, a pen, and gave him a smile before he noticed me at my seat and shook his head to my notebook. I walked up to him begging, "Please! Can I have your autograph?! I'm sorry I didn't bring my Muse wristband and all my Musey merch, but I truly am a big fan of yours!!"

Chris finally rolled his eyes and gave into my sqeals of horror, therefore signing the notebook but wrote, "You'll see this when I see you again." and a little picture of a back sort of spread out :wtf:

He stated the back was what happened to him after playing the bass; his back spread out..

Then when he left I was SO happy and I heard Matt would come the next day to visit, followed the day after that: Dom. Meanwhile I was smiling very big and putting up chairs, which then made me realise: these girls aren't in my school!

A whole bunch of girls with dyed bleach blonde hair were gossiping amoung themselves. I was just totally confused after a while.

Suddenly Chris came back into the room, yes with his back quite stretched out probably from playing the bass, as said, and suddenly all of the modules vanished and there was the big floor out in front of us, with, of course, just Chris stood with a huge, giddy smile on his face.

I turned my head back to the door asking myself, "I wonder when Dom and Matt are going to come?"

As if things really did come true, Matt and Dom walked into the classroom!!! :awesome:

I was screaming so loud and crying on the floor when I saw them :rolleyes::chuckle:

I was such a weird fangirl. I felt as if everbody was watching as I made all these strange movements. Ex. (Crawling after Matt and Dom with my head on the floor, sliding it along, with my hands covering my face as I moped so joyously, yet so loudly).

Suddenly a song of theirs started playing, but I forget which one.. could have been Endlessly. Dom and Matt grabbed these 2 blonde girls to dance with and I was in total rage. I WAS RIGHT THERE AND I WASSSS A MUSER!!!

Course Dom had to grab the blonde with her boobs hanging out of her dress, so oblivious to her :rolleyes:

After the whole dissapointing dance they had, Knights of Cydonia was playing on a screen that was pulled down by Muse. Dom squeezed between me and some other blondes so I got my chance to ask the big question: "Dom why didn't you choose ME to dance with? I'm the Muser!"

He just sighed and gave me a look.

"Haley.."

Did he just say my name? :eek:

"How do you know my name?!"

"I just do.. Don't ask again."

He was being such a jerk :indiff:

So on though, I got to meet Muse, 'cept Matt, but I saw him in person :awesome: And I got Chris' strange autograph. Dom was just :noey:

I still love that dream though!!

Muse at your school:awesome:

Yeah Dom was a jerk but Chris actually IS a great person.But just quite serious usually...

Aww, well I'm glad Chris was nice! (I'm never going to be able to take that Captain America movie seriously.) That dream kind of reminded me of one I had where they had a signing in this hotel and Matt and Dom were complete jerks and just laughed at me!

I had a dream,too, where Dom (yes Dom again) was complete jerk and making fun of me coz I told him I was a vewy big fan of them!

I was taking a nap this evening and I had a musey dream again!

I was with my dad and we walked into a store with materials and such stuff.My father was talking with an employee (whose voice seemed quite strange and familiar to me) and I think I was checking out a leopard print material.

As i looked over a shelf Inoticed that the employee my father was tlking to was Tom Kirk!!! I walked there quietly and stared to Tom.Then my dad said that we had to go but instead of that he went to look for a material for curtain(?)

Anyway I walked at the doorway and Tom came to stand next to me,tended his hand to me and shook mine!At the same time a big black car parked out of the shop and Dom came out wearing a leopard print shirt,then he disappeard and immediately appeared across the street wearing his froggy hoodie!

I stopped staring at Dommeh and turned to Tom with a smirk all over my face.And then I finally said it: "Can you ask the guys for their autographs?I want their autographs!!!Pleaaaaaaaase?"

Tom winked at me and said "I'll see what I can do for you"

I was so happy:dance: but thats when I woke up with a huge smile on my face, giggling but where the heck is Tommeh with my autographs??I'm still waitiiiing!:wtf:

Aww, well I'm glad Chris was nice! (I'm never going to be able to take that Captain America movie seriously.) That dream kind of reminded me of one I had where they had a signing in this hotel and Matt and Dom were complete jerks and just laughed at me! :'(

Well Matt was pretty silent in the dream I had.. could that be disrespectful since I was calling out to both him and Dom about not asking me to dance? :stunned:

Yeah Dom was a jerk but Chris actually IS a great person.But just quite serious usually...

I had a dream,too, where Dom (yes Dom again) was complete jerk and making fun of me coz I told him I was a vewy big fan of them!

I was with my dad and we walked into a store with materials and such stuff.My father was talking with an employee (whose voice seemed quite strange and familiar to me) and I think I was checking out a leopard print material.

As i looked over a shelf Inoticed that the employee my father was tlking to was Tom Kirk!!! I walked there quietly and stared to Tom.Then my dad said that we had to go but instead of that he went to look for a material for curtain(?)

Anyway I walked at the doorway and Tom came to stand next to me,tended his hand to me and shook mine!At the same time a big black car parked out of the shop and Dom came out wearing a leopard print shirt,then he disappeard and immediately appeared across the street wearing his froggy hoodie!

I stopped staring at Dommeh and turned to Tom with a smirk all over my face.And then I finally said it: "Can you ask the guys for their autographs?I want their autographs!!!Pleaaaaaaaase?"

I was so happy:dance: but thats when I woke up with a huge smile on my face, giggling but where the heck is Tommeh with my autographs??I'm still waitiiiing!:wtf:

Why is Dom always the jerk :noey:

And teleporting Dom in this dream, I see :chuckle:

DREAM DOM, WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? BEING SO MEAN TO YOUR FANS LIKE THAT! I MEAN C'MON DREAM DOM, SERIOUSLY? DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITING IT IS TO HAVE A MUSE DREAM? BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO ACT LIKE A JERK AND TAKE AWAY FROM ITS AWESOMENESS. NOT COOL, DREAM DOM, NOT COOL. :noey:

Well Matt was pretty silent in the dream I had.. could that be disrespectful since I was calling out to both him and Dom about not asking me to dance? :stunned:

Hmm... Maybe there was a banana and he was just distracted :)

DREAM DOM, WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? BEING SO MEAN TO YOUR FANS LIKE THAT! I MEAN C'MON DREAM DOM, SERIOUSLY? DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITING IT IS TO HAVE A MUSE DREAM? BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO ACT LIKE A JERK AND TAKE AWAY FROM ITS AWESOMENESS. NOT COOL, DREAM DOM, NOT COOL. :noey:

AGREED THERE MUSER!!! DREAM DOM STOP BEING SHITTY ALL OF A SUDDEN!!

Well he seemed in a daze.. picture.php?albumid=2777&pictureid=32539

After reading this if Kate has a girl I'll be like:eek:

Yeah me too! I kinda think it's gonna be a girl but... could be wrong, could be wrong *but it should've been right*

Interesting! Oh I'm sure she can be a little rock chick :p Yea lets hope the second part wasn't a sign :LOL:

Yeah, I wouldn't be too happy if I didn't get my change! :LOL:

Well in my dreams Dom is very good! Usually Matt is the jerk...:( In one of my dreams i saw that Dom was kissing me and it was so nice but i prefer Matt...

AGREED!!!YOU HEAR THAT JERKY DREAM DOM!STOP RUINING OUR AWESOME DREAMS!!!

Matt is always distracted by something.I wouldn't be surprised if it wan't a banana but it was a red chair or something!:chuckle:

Yeah me too! I kinda think it's gonna be a girl but... could be wrong, could be wrong *but it should've been right*

Yeah, I wouldn't be too happy if I didn't get my change! :LOL:

Who's ever known...

I want it to be a baby-Bellamy but I think it will be a girl.I only wish she will rock like her father:)

Edit:How can I post a new thread?

Edited by GloriousAssassin

I had a Muse dream again.It went like this:I was a manager of this big concert that Muse,and 2 other random non-music people were playing in. I got to see Muse and I was like "OMFG!!! MUSE!!!!" (probably like I would in real life) and I saw them play. The next day there was an article bout the concert and there was no mention of Muse! I was pissed/schocked, and then hat dream became a different non-muse dream (although I was thinking about Muse in that dream too.)

YEEAAHHH!!!!

Then it must have been :yesey: That or pasta.

AGREED!!!YOU HEAR THAT JERKY DREAM DOM!STOP RUINING OUR AWESOME DREAMS!!!

Matt is always distracted by something.I wouldn't be surprised if it wan't a banana but it was a red chair or something!:chuckle:

Who's ever known...

I want it to be a baby-Bellamy but I think it will be a girl.I only wish she will rock like her father:)

Edit:How can I post a new thread?

WE SHOULD MAKE A PETITION AND SEND IT TO HIM, ASKING HIM TO STOP INVADING OUR DREAMS AS A JERK!!!!

True, but it was most likely a banana.

I think it will be a girl too. She's Matt's child, so she has to be awesome!

Basically click on one of the categories (News, Other Muse Topics, Gigs & Tours, ect.) and there should be a button that says, "Forum Tools." Click on that and it should be right there :)

It wasn't exactly a muse dream but while i was sleeping i heard Undisclosed Desires (which is my ringtone) and i thought my phone was ringing but i didn't wake up to answer it and instead i covered my ears! When i woke up i checked my phone and noone had called! The music was just in my head!!! Muse are driving me crazy....

I think it's going to be a girl too, thus I was surprised it was a boy in my dream when I woke up. I was curious what her middle name is too. It's Garry :erm:

I don't think Dom has sisters :chuckle: but in my dream he did..

Wouldn't it be funny if her middle name was James? :p But no, I think it's Russell or Gary, all I know is, it seemed odd to me to give a baby girl that middle name. I googled it one time XD

Hmm, Gar®y is odd for a female to me, but oh well, parent's choice!

Definitely! And make him name it Pheonix! :eek:

And they could also give him a purple shirt as a gift :phu:

You guys keep on goin with the purple :) 'Tis amusing :)

It wasn't exactly a muse dream but while i was sleeping i heard Undisclosed Desires (which is my ringtone) and i thought my phone was ringing but i didn't wake up to answer it and instead i covered my ears! When i woke up i checked my phone and noone had called! The music was just in my head!!! Muse are driving me crazy....

Yea that would have confused me too!

Is it normal for this many people to dream about a band? LOL. I have had vague dreams about them but mostly just have really strong deja vu when I listen to their music, every time. I rarely even listen to them, although I like them a lot.

Hmm, Gar®y is odd for a female to me, but oh well, parent's choice.

In some interview, she said her parents thought she was going to be a guy, so maybe that's the reason for it!

Is it normal for this many people to dream about a band? LOL. I have had vague dreams about them but mostly just have really strong deja vu when I listen to their music, every time. I rarely even listen to them, although I like them a lot.

Well, it must be normal because there's 266 pages of this thread :stunned:Though half of it isn't even dreams...

I had a really cute dream recently!

I was in our kitchen with Muse and an entire zoo, don't ask, that was really random, there where dozens of animals in that tiny kitchen. The only thing I can clearly remember is Dom playing with a bunch of fluffy gray ferrets :awesome: And that was mega cute!!! Ferrets on his lap, in his hands, ferrets sitting on his shoulders :LOL: He was their pack leader:D

I was in our kitchen with Muse and an entire zoo, don't ask, that was really random, there where dozens of animals in that tiny kitchen. The only thing I can clearly remember is Dom playing with a bunch of fluffy gray ferrets :awesome: And that was mega cute!!! Ferrets on his lap, in his hands, ferrets sitting on his shoulders :LOL: He was their pack leader:D

Aw! FerretDom :awesome:

I had a Muse dream and a Blur dream. So if you don't mind, I'll share both for the entertainment :happy:

Blur dream:

I was supposingly going to an island called "Bahi" and it was said to be the best island ever [sort of like in that Leonardo DiCaprio movie if you've seen it]. So I was swimming with my sister and some other random people and we stumbled upon and island close to Bahi. I found out Blur was having an interview there [:wtf:] and they looked 70 even though they're in their 40's!! It was crazy! I felt like crying seeing them like that :supersad:

Basically the interview kept repeating and after every time, I got to shake their hands (more like them rub their thumbs against my hands in a sweet gesture) which was rather odd...But cute!

Then I was standing in front of them and asked myself, "Isn't Dom supposed to be here? He's in Blur [:wtf:] and well, wait! Is that him!?"

I saw this guy in Blur who had a Dom nose so I figured it was him... then I realised: Dom can't be in Blur! He's in Muse, silly! ... Wait a second, he's in both bands :eek: [says dream me].

So I left Blur finally and traveled to a closer island, closer to Bahi. There was this grey, wooden, trashed house that looked so torn apart. My sister decided to go inside and snack on some pudding, which was strange, again, and I found a little blonde girl tracing the lines on her hands with a knife :stunned:

Anyways, after that I never went back to that island and yeah.. I never did find Bahi.

Muse dream:

So, the dream started off in the living room of my friend's house and Muse were sitting cross-legged on the center of the floor. I was sitting on a sofa nearby and had a laptop on my lap :rolleyes:

I was on Facebook and tried to talk to Dom, since I guess he was my friend... Well he didn't have a computer but... yeah. Then Matt found out that Dom had a Facebook in which he actually talked to people. So, he went to the window and yelled to the people walking by about his discovery and yelled, "Everybody who knows Dominic Howard, drummer of Muse, he's right in here! Come get your chance to talk to him!"

Dom was certainly not pleased and did NOT want to talk to fans... [the jerk Dom AGAIN!!!] Then, of course, the dream ended...

Also Matt looked like he was in the Showbiz Era, Dom was in TR Era, and Chris was just HAARP.. :stunned:

Yes, so Dom was a jerk again and yeah. STOP IT DREAM DOM!! :mad:

I don't know... :chuckle:

Band members just happen to be in the collage of possible people to appear in my dreams, so it isn't anything more than random. To me, it's just as 'weird' as your neighbor being in a dream, even though you've only exchanged smiles and hardly know them. I don't stare at pictures of members of bands for hours (guys or girls), and members of other bands make appearances too, so I think it just happens. And sometimes its just entertaining enough to post!

Well, this is just me... some people post dreams here pretty often... :chuckle:

In some interview, she said her parents thought she was going to be a guy, so maybe that's the reason for it!

Well, it must be normal because there's 266 pages of this thread :stunned:Though half of it isn't even dreams...

They just HAD to include it :p

Yea, not every post is a dream (yours truly provides plenty of examples :D )

Aww! I think you must have sub consciously been thinking of that Aus. picture with Dom holding a koala!

Muse dream:

So, the dream started off in the living room of my friend's house and Muse were sitting cross-legged on the center of the floor. I was sitting on a sofa nearby and had a laptop on my lap :rolleyes:

I was on Facebook and tried to talk to Dom, since I guess he was my friend... Well he didn't have a computer but... yeah. Then Matt found out that Dom had a Facebook in which he actually talked to people. So, he went to the window and yelled to the people walking by about his discovery and yelled, "Everybody who knows Dominic Howard, drummer of Muse, he's right in here! Come get your chance to talk to him!"

Dom was certainly not pleased and did NOT want to talk to fans... [the jerk Dom AGAIN!!!] Then, of course, the dream ended...

Also Matt looked like he was in the Showbiz Era, Dom was in TR Era, and Chris was just HAARP.. :stunned:

I'm gonna say that Matt was the real jerk here, but this consistency of Dom being out of character in dreams is quite amusing.

And the Blur dream was interesting as well, I just had to cut down on my smileys :( Stupid limit :phu:

I'm gonna say that Matt was the real jerk here, but this consistency of Dom being out of character in dreams is quite amusing.

And the Blur dream was interesting as well, I just had to cut down on my smileys :( Stupid limit :phu:

Yeah the limit does get troublesome when you have lots to say and don't want to make it sound offensive.. sometimes :shifty:

Besides, the smileys add effect to what you're saying! :happy:

YEEAAHHH!!!!

Then it must have been :yesey: That or pasta.

WE SHOULD MAKE A PETITION AND SEND IT TO HIM, ASKING HIM TO STOP INVADING OUR DREAMS AS A JERK!!!!

True, but it was most likely a banana.

I think it will be a girl too. She's Matt's child, so she has to be awesome!

Basically click on one of the categories (News, Other Muse Topics, Gigs & Tours, ect.) and there should be a button that says, "Forum Tools." Click on that and it should be right there :)

Thanks! I think that as long as I'm back from holidays my thread will be ready:happy:

I don't know if this is what "normal" is generally but I don't feel normal sometimes:erm: Maybe some ppl here have a good time having musey dreams ,like me;)

Aw! FerretDom :awesome:

I had a Muse dream and a Blur dream. So if you don't mind, I'll share both for the entertainment :happy:

Blur dream:

I was supposingly going to an island called "Bahi" and it was said to be the best island ever [sort of like in that Leonardo DiCaprio movie if you've seen it]. So I was swimming with my sister and some other random people and we stumbled upon and island close to Bahi. I found out Blur was having an interview there [:wtf:] and they looked 70 even though they're in their 40's!! It was crazy! I felt like crying seeing them like that :supersad:

Basically the interview kept repeating and after every time, I got to shake their hands (more like them rub their thumbs against my hands in a sweet gesture) which was rather odd...But cute!

Then I was standing in front of them and asked myself, "Isn't Dom supposed to be here? He's in Blur [:wtf:] and well, wait! Is that him!?"

I saw this guy in Blur who had a Dom nose so I figured it was him... then I realised: Dom can't be in Blur! He's in Muse, silly! ... Wait a second, he's in both bands :eek: [says dream me].

So I left Blur finally and traveled to a closer island, closer to Bahi. There was this grey, wooden, trashed house that looked so torn apart. My sister decided to go inside and snack on some pudding, which was strange, again, and I found a little blonde girl tracing the lines on her hands with a knife :stunned:

Anyways, after that I never went back to that island and yeah.. I never did find Bahi.

Muse dream:

haha I guess Dom deserved it :p

DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S ENOUGH DREAM DOM???YEA STOP IT!

Yeah the limit does get troublesome when you have lots to say and don't want to make it sound offensive.. sometimes :shifty:

Besides, the smileys add effect to what you're saying! :happy:

Yea! It's to reduce (but never eliminate) the lack of face to face conversation, and to sound like a computer! Haha! It makes it a little more human. But you know, a computer can be more human by adding smileys to their conversation then....... :shifty: