I had a dream last night.I remember that I was so bored and there was that party in my school.I was having a terrible time just wandering around when Muse showed up:D

I saw them sitting around that table near to the canteen.I walked slowly behind Chris and I hugged him so tight that he was gasping so I let him breathe again and just said "Hi" and he smiled gently.Then Matt stood up,hugged me and after that we were dancing!(he was a vewy good dancer:happy: ).

I also asked Dom for his autograph but he wa just standing there and smiling. At least he wasn't the jerky Dom again!

I went to buy some beer and then headed to Muse again when Chris said it was time to go.I was like "No!Look!I'm drinking beer" showing them the bottles in my hands.Chris and Matt looked at each other like :eek: and said "Why didn't you tell us b4?" but then they walked away and I couldn't help but following them.I grabbed Matteh's arm and asked him "Are getting drunk often?":wtf: He moved his head and said "yes":chuckle:

And then I had to wake up:(

I had a dream last night.I remember that I was so bored and there was that party in my school.I was having a terrible time just wandering around when Muse showed up:D

I saw them sitting around that table near to the canteen.I walked slowly behind Chris and I hugged him so tight that he was gasping so I let him breathe again and just said "Hi" and he smiled gently.Then Matt stood up,hugged me and after that we were dancing!(he was a vewy good dancer:happy: ).

I also asked Dom for his autograph but he wa just standing there and smiling. At least he wasn't the jerky Dom again!

I went to buy some beer and then headed to Muse again when Chris said it was time to go.I was like "No!Look!I'm drinking beer" showing them the bottles in my hands.Chris and Matt looked at each other like :eek: and said "Why didn't you tell us b4?" but then they walked away and I couldn't help but following them.I grabbed Matteh's arm and asked him "Are getting drunk often?":wtf: He moved his head and said "yes":chuckle:

Well I guess Dom would still be considered a small jerk for not giving you an autograph.. :stunned:

But I think the dream-Muse are finally realising how bad they have been and are growing back their respect for the people that dream about them :happy:

Unless I just jinxed that :eek:

And I have no dream, but this thread always seems to be a bit random.. at most times ( :LOL: ) and well.. I wanted to share this summary of the Airborne Toxic Event concert I went to last night at the MET in Pawtucket :awesome:

It was my second time seeing them and yeah :happy:

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/20125951/the-airborne-toxic-event-concert-2

So there's the link :ninja:

little nap dream that chris showed up at my front door with three boxes full of gifts for ME. said i won a contest or something? so anyways i go to open the first one; and a bunch of tshirts fall out; each and every one signed by matt dom and chris. the second one contains every album, b-side, single, dvd, book, (even the ep); also signed. the third contains various trinkets, pictures, and stuff (included many many signed posters). when i emptied out the third box i realized that it had a fake bottom. i lifted it up and i saw vip backstage passes for a gig at the BAC in a month.

when i woke up i wondered:

a)why this kind of thing never happened to me

b)how i won a contest i never entered

c)when they were coming back

Edited by Princess of Promise

This is probably the most realistic dream I have read in a long time on this thread. I know it sounds like an oxymoron, but what I mean is that it doesn't sound like someone made it up just for post and didn't actually dream it. Or there are a tonne of very addicted and fan girl fans.

I think that there are lots of addicted fan girls (like me!).:p

Lucky lucky lucky!!! You hugged Chris and you danced with Matt??!

I haven't seen a Muse dream lately...:(

Well I guess Dom would still be considered a small jerk for not giving you an autograph.. :stunned:

But I think the dream-Muse are finally realising how bad they have been and are growing back their respect for the people that dream about them :happy:

Unless I just jinxed that :eek:

And I have no dream, but this thread always seems to be a bit random.. at most times ( :LOL: ) and well.. I wanted to share this summary of the Airborne Toxic Event concert I went to last night at the MET in Pawtucket :awesome:

It was my second time seeing them and yeah :happy:

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/20125951/the-airborne-toxic-event-concert-2

So there's the link :ninja:

I forgive Dom for not giving an autograph;he was so cute:happy:

Wow!What an experience!

little nap dream that chris showed up at my front door with three boxes full of gifts for ME. said i won a contest or something? so anyways i go to open the first one; and a bunch of tshirts fall out; each and every one signed by matt dom and chris. the second one contains every album, b-side, single, dvd, book, (even the ep); also signed. the third contains various trinkets, pictures, and stuff (included many many signed posters). when i emptied out the third box i realized that it had a fake bottom. i lifted it up and i saw vip backstage passes for a gig at the BAC in a month.

when i woke up i wondered:

a)why this kind of thing never happened to me

b)how i won a contest i never entered

c)when they were coming back

Could you just tell Chris to bring a gift for me too??:D

I think that there are lots of addicted fan girls (like me!).:p

Lucky lucky lucky!!! You hugged Chris and you danced with Matt??!

I haven't seen a Muse dream lately...:(

I am:dance:

I had another one.I was in a fastfood restaurant and I was looking for somewhere to sit.I saw Matt with his hair like back in 1999 and he was flerting with a blonde girl and he asked her on date but I'm not sure if she was Kate:erm: Then she asked me to join her so I sat to her table nad we had dinner together and Matt came too but unfortunately I don't remember what happened yet:stunned:

Oh I finally had a Musey dream :awesome:

But when I said I might have jinxed myself, I did :eek:

So my dream started out where I was in some mall in California (where most of my dreams took place for the past few day excluding today). For some odd reason my mum, my sister, and I went into this really small store contained with 3 full shelves of baggage for traveling and there was this one guy with semi-fluffy hair chatting on his cell phone. I was like, "Is that Matt or something or some random guy that looks creepily like Matt?"

It just so happens that after I stalked into the conversation so I could hear if he had an accent, it was Matt :awesome:

I was so happy, man!! :D

Of course I went up to him, showing him my Muse wristband so he knew I was a Muser, but he hardly even looked at me but put on a small smile like he knew already that I was a fan :happy:

He did a side-look type of thing and pulled out a sharpie as if to sign whatever I was holding out, thus he sooned noticed I was just sticking out my arm to show him the wristband. Then he sort of raised his brow at me as if to ask mentally, "Do you want me to sign your arm?"

I shook my head and went to my mum's bag to pull out a gross piece of paper that just happened to be the only no-writing-on paper in her bag.

I strutted back to where he was where he printed his first name really small and then WHOOSH'D his surname down in huge, cursive letters :rolleyes:

Soon enough when he was leaving and I thought he was a nice Dream Matt, I commented saying "Oh, and Matt congratualations on Bin-"

Then he interrupted with a mean, sassy attitude, "I'm going to lunch with someone! Leave me alone!!"

Well there went his nice-ness :stunned:

And then I woke up :noey:

Oh I finally had a Musey dream :awesome:

But when I said I might have jinxed myself, I did :eek:

So my dream started out where I was in some mall in California (where most of my dreams took place for the past few day excluding today). For some odd reason my mum, my sister, and I went into this really small store contained with 3 full shelves of baggage for traveling and there was this one guy with semi-fluffy hair chatting on his cell phone. I was like, "Is that Matt or something or some random guy that looks creepily like Matt?"

It just so happens that after I stalked into the conversation so I could hear if he had an accent, it was Matt :awesome:

I was so happy, man!! :D

Of course I went up to him, showing him my Muse wristband so he knew I was a Muser, but he hardly even looked at me but put on a small smile like he knew already that I was a fan :happy:

He did a side-look type of thing and pulled out a sharpie as if to sign whatever I was holding out, thus he sooned noticed I was just sticking out my arm to show him the wristband. Then he sort of raised his brow at me as if to ask mentally, "Do you want me to sign your arm?"

I shook my head and went to my mum's bag to pull out a gross piece of paper that just happened to be the only no-writing-on paper in her bag.

I strutted back to where he was where he printed his first name really small and then WHOOSH'D his surname down in huge, cursive letters :rolleyes:

Soon enough when he was leaving and I thought he was a nice Dream Matt, I commented saying "Oh, and Matt congratualations on Bin-"

Then he interrupted with a mean, sassy attitude, "I'm going to lunch with someone! Leave me alone!!"

Well there went his nice-ness :stunned:

And then I woke up :noey:

Awwwww!Come on! Matt is always the nice crazy man!Why him?:noey:

At least he gave you an autograph:stunned:

:phu: I stiil hope for better dreamMuse

:p

yeah lol too bad there so bad :( maybe its 'cause they're sooo nice (being an understatement of course) in real life ;)

so yeah i was on holiday in somerset, but we were quite near devon where we were so we had a few days out around devon, and i kept thinking that we were near Teignmouth haha (but we never went there, <s>i'm not a stalker lol</s>)

so naturally i had a muse dream! :happy:

oh yeah on holiday i saw John (fucking monty python/ fawlty towers legend) Cleese! :eek: he sped past us in Bath City and we were like "OMG - john cleese just walked past" (none of my friends believed me) - just thought to tell you because my dream involved muse dragging john cleese over to me and my family and a few of my friends, and his hands were tied behind his back and matt dom and chris looked so happy and said 'we caught basil fawlty!' like he was a rare animal or something :LOL: but finally he ran away and dom was really disappointed...(bless!)

and then i had a nap-dream where muse went all the cure/robert smith style (i'm a fan) like the hair and 80s clothes and everything

dom looked surprisingly good in eyeliner and lippy :$(which he borrowed off me)

I had a random as dream this morning, and it was just before I woke up so I can actually remember it for once :D

So anyway, in the dream there was some sort of gathering at my house with like 80 people and we were all in the master bedroom upstairs (which had of course grown magically to hold all these people). Everyone was standing/sitting and facing the bed on which SLUGHORN (from Harry Potter ofc) was standing :wtf:.

He was making a speech about something and I was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding a glass of red wine. Then Slughorn announced it was toast-making time and invited the house leaders from each of the houses at Hogwarts to make a toast. Apparently you weren't supposed to say anything unless you were on the bed so each house leader had to come up and sit on the bed and make their toast.

Instead of the normal teachers in Harry Potter, they were these random people, and then Matt came up :D Instead of sitting on the bed, he kind of flopped on the bed and rolled on his side a couple of times and then he struck a pose :LOL: I was still sitting on the edge of the bed and Matt gave me this kinda creepy mischievious look:

creepylook.jpg

And I gave him the same creepy look back :D

And then I had to wake up and go to school >.>

i dont know exactly why but for some reason i had this dream that i was following Muse around in Chicago, but i couldn't stop; like i was being pulled along. weirdest part is that they couldn't see me. so i just followed them around all day (two italian places, a soccer field, a wedding dress place (so they could be referred to a tux shop), the tux shop in question (matt wanted a new suit in bright orange), five Dunkin Donuts, and some old antique store (matt freaked and ran out because he saw a bunch of spiders).

:stunned:

:LOL:

i think chris and dom saw me right around that point. they asked me if i saw him anywhere around (they didn't know he ran out). i didn't say anything, mostly due to the fact that they were talking to me.:happy:

Edited by Princess of Promise

I had a random as dream this morning, and it was just before I woke up so I can actually remember it for once :D

So anyway, in the dream there was some sort of gathering at my house with like 80 people and we were all in the master bedroom upstairs (which had of course grown magically to hold all these people). Everyone was standing/sitting and facing the bed on which SLUGHORN (from Harry Potter ofc) was standing :wtf:.

He was making a speech about something and I was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding a glass of red wine. Then Slughorn announced it was toast-making time and invited the house leaders from each of the houses at Hogwarts to make a toast. Apparently you weren't supposed to say anything unless you were on the bed so each house leader had to come up and sit on the bed and make their toast.

Instead of the normal teachers in Harry Potter, they were these random people, and then Matt came up :D Instead of sitting on the bed, he kind of flopped on the bed and rolled on his side a couple of times and then he struck a pose :LOL: I was still sitting on the edge of the bed and Matt gave me this kinda creepy mischievious look:

creepylook.jpg

And I gave him the same creepy look back :D

And then I had to wake up and go to school >.>

OMG :LOL:

I love having Harry Potter dreams mixed with Muse dreams, don't you? :chuckle:

And it says you joined today.. so welcome to the thread! (Unless my eyes decieve me :stunned: )

OMG :LOL:

I love having Harry Potter dreams mixed with Muse dreams, don't you? :chuckle:

And it says you joined today.. so welcome to the thread! (Unless my eyes decieve me :stunned: )

I had an old account and had been lurking for about a year :) after I had this dream I remembered there was a dream thread on here and thought I'd share but I forgot my old account so I made a new one :D

I had a very very very weird dream but the most important thing in the dream was that I met Matt and Dom, I talked to them and mostly to Matt, who liked me, he gave me a ticket for Reading (:D) and he told me to call him although he didn't gave me his number...:(

I was so happy when I woke up although it was just a dream...:rolleyes:

I had an old account and had been lurking for about a year :) after I had this dream I remembered there was a dream thread on here and thought I'd share but I forgot my old account so I made a new one :D

Ah, I see :happy:

Well welcome to your new account then :ninja:

Well, I didn't have a Musey dream but I just wanted to share that I had a dream where I was pregnant :stunned:

One of the weirdest dreams ever..

I had a dream the I met Chris and Dom. Chris was a giant, and Dom was really, really short. So, the people I was waiting with, started calling them over, so they came over. Then Dom started signing autographs, and then Chris went to talk on the phone, and then people were started yelling 'Wolstenbeast.'. He then hung up, and came over and started staring at me. So, I said, 'Hey Wolstenbeast, nice 'stache.' Then he goes, 'I'll show you a nice 'stache.' and started scratching my forehead. And then I asked for a photo with him. Then he grabbed someones camera, and snapped a photo of us. Then I woke up.