Another Chris' child?! In the end he'll make an army...!:rolleyes:

Oh, speaking of Chris and many childrenssss :awesome:

My sister and I were playing The Game of Life and so when we got married, I married Damon Albarn who gave me the worst of lives after I did marry him, and my sister married Chris because she had so many children each time of playing! :LOL:

That was not a dream by the way... :stunned:

We played it at 1 in the morning to 3 in the morning :chuckle::rolleyes:

I had a Muse dream.. And NO MEMBER OF DREAM-MUSE WAS BAD :D!!!

Before I start a seemingly long explanation, I'd like to input that I fell asleep at 3 in the morning and woke up at 2 because my dreams wouldn't let me wake up.. Thus I'd like to say that I don't remember what order my dreams came in and that they all, but one, were related to one another. :happy:

-

First dream I remember) I guess basically my sister, Fasha, and I were going to see Muse performing live at a place that looked semi like The MET in Pawtucket. The barrier to keep you away from the stage, though, was like a whole mile away from the stage and instead of having the stage pretty much a foot higher from the floor in the club, it was probably 7 feet high. :erm:

We made sure that we were in the front row just because that's what we do now-a-days.. Finally someone was getting excited and squealy and saw Dom come out of a door on the other side of the barrier and he began chatting with the fans.

He finally came over to me and just sort of waved but at least I was pleased with it! Suddenly my sister, dad, and pretty much everyone seemed to have left the barrier like all they came here to do was meet Dom.. I was left still waiting before Muse would perform when this tall guy looking like he was in his mid-forties stood where my sister was once standing and we had a nice conversation about Muse.

I guess at one point I gave up and anxiety got the best of me. I went to a very large archway that lead into another big room that resembled Hogwarts a bit. As if on cue that guy.. something Jr. with the flicky tongue in the Goblet of Fire was hunkered down and was carefully placing stickers of Slytherins down on a piece of paper. I guess the goal was to line up several stickers of the same person perfectly so they'd be a ghost and grow the strength (as you placed sticker-by-sticker down) to be a human in our world. He seemed to have failed at the Slytherins but did manage to get Professor McGonagall to transform into a ghost and then a real human. The strange thing was that I had wandered off into a small version of the girl's bathroom where you'd find Moaning Mertle and the entrance leading to The Chamber of Secrets. I was only looking into the mirrow when I saw her actually standing on the side of me telling me there was to be danger here and I had to leave immediatly. So I did and woke up.. :stunned:

That was one of the 3 Muse dreams.

Second dream I remember) Here I was again with my dad and sister in the front row to see a Muse concert in some arena outside. This time the barrier was at an acceptable distance and the stage was the same height/7 feet off the ground.

We happened to be on Chris' side of the stage, but somehow we shifted to Matt's side where Dom was again talking to fans and what not.

I guess he remembered me from the dream I just explained, but I had a feeling this dream occured before the one I just described above :wtf:

Him and I had a rather.. awkward thing going on. We did the usual: "Hey! I haven't seen you in a while! How've you been?"

Then it got strange. It was like we didn't know what to do with our hands :LOL:

First I tried giving him a high-five but he just put his fist in my palm :chuckle:

Then I said, "Okay........... knuckle touch?"

So we did a full on knuckle-touch and finally we shook hands giving each other a look that said "Thatwasthemostawkwardthingeverwithafanandhopefullythatneverhappensagain" :rolleyes:

Sooner or later after having the same experiencce with this blonde lady, a person away from me but also in the front row, he left with a wave to the fans and the Muse show began.

As you know, sometimes your dream changes views and you don't know whether you're standing there or not, but I had one of those moments. All I could see was the side view of the concert where as Chris was all the way on the other side of the stage.

The Muse concert started off with "Take a Bow" I believe and went into "Resistance" which is not that bad :LOL:

Matt was strangely wearing his Wembley 2007 suit but instead of a white shirt under the red coat, it was a silver, sparkly shirt as if he were dressing up to be the Glitterati or something :LOL:

The performance was amazing though! :awesome:

But soon enough, I woke up again :stunned:

My last dream I remember) I was painting silver, sparkly paint on something.. and Matt and Dom came walking by asking in unison, "Ah, you making the Glitterati?"

And they just walked away before I could reply :stunned:

The other dream I had had nothing Musey so I won't share it! It was just a little uncomfortable and dark in that dream :LOL:

Last night I had some weird dream that was pretty much the Deathly Hallows (pt 2) featuring Chris as Harry, and Matt & Dom as Ron and Hermoine (???). Voldemort turned into a psychopath Belieber bent on destroying Chris (and Matt and Dom). I was tagging along like I was not in control of where I was going, but I was still able to move around. So I became a witch for this dream. And I got to (sorta kinda) hang with Chris.

:happy:

I had a dream where Dom was on Jeopardy and he was in last place,but then there were all these categories on hunting and fishing and surviving in the wild,and he rocked that, he was in the lead, and then it was time for final jeopardy, but we had to go to Chino for it. Next thing I know, Dom is flying this plane and Matt and I are there, and then Dom asks Matt to fly the plane, and he parachutes out, and i go next, I think, but all I see is the opening to drop. After that, we're in a house,in a living room, and I see Dom and Matt in the hallway. Dom waves, and goes about his way. Matt lingers, and then the dream ends.

I had a dream that Matt had tweeted many pictures of Bing and then I saw Matt who was shirtless and he was very muscular...:eyebrows: He was holding me in his arms and we were watching some videos about Kate...(very weird!)

When I woke up I saw that he really tweeted a picture of Bing!:eek:

I had a dream that Matt had tweeted many pictures of Bing and then I saw Matt who was shirtless and he was very muscular...:eyebrows: He was holding me in his arms and we were watching some videos about Kate...(very weird!)

When I woke up I saw that he really tweeted a picture of Bing!:eek:

This must be a nice dream!

Btw I just saw Matt pic with Kate and Bing! He is soooo cute and tiny:happy:

My only Muse dream was that they were killed during a tour of the Middle East whilst they were trying to fight a concert promoter that didn't pay them...

...It's very similar to 50 Cent's "Blood on the Sand" if I'm honest.

Some people wake up dopey, I wake up like I've been shooting morphine and had to Google for about 20 minutes to confirm this was a dream...

My only Muse dream was that they were killed during a tour of the Middle East whilst they were trying to fight a concert promoter that didn't pay them...

...It's very similar to 50 Cent's "Blood on the Sand" if I'm honest.

Some people wake up dopey, I wake up like I've been shooting morphine and had to Google for about 20 minutes to confirm this was a dream...

:eek: That was an awful nightmare!!!!

I had a dream where I opened this locker and inside was a mini guitar in a glass case, then I heard Chris playing an epic rock-god guitar solo :eek:. Next scene, I'm at the far right side of the stage,watching Muse play. but Chris and Matt are both playing guitars,no bass. Maybe Morgan was playing it but I don't know. Then the dream ended. :erm:. Weird.

I'm starting to have lots of R&L dreams.

Last nights for some reason I was only watching on TV though. :(

Started with Bliss, but the little guitar intro was shorter, then after the scratchy bit, they did nothing for ages, then Matt almost whispered something like "You ready, Reading?" Then it kicked off big time. :LOL:

I thikn they played somethign else after that, then HotRS+TiRO. Hopefully the setlist is a bit more organised next week! :p

Last night I dreamt I was at a gig, in seating. After the gig finished and everyone was gone, I jumped down to the floor area and said hi to Tom. We chatted for a while, and he realised he lost an important piece of paper. He kept saying over and over "I'M SO FUCKING USLESS"... so I tapped him on the shoulder and said "Tom, you aren't useless. You wouldnt be here if you were useless. Muse would be nothing without you" so he said thanks, and gave me a signed setlist that looked very unofficial...

At last someone posted one! Ice-creammmmmm!!!:p

I had one last night.Maybve because I'm thinking too much about this year's Reading:stunned:

I was in my backyard and strangely it looked 100 times bigger than it is.:erm: And there were huge amps everywhere.While I was walking I saw Tom plugging in some cables with my father! I was like :eek: and I ran into the house screaming to my mom "Toooooom gtusjfhijidfhjhf and dad rfehjbjhh!". Then when my dad came in I asked him:

-What are you doing with Tom Kirk?Why he is here?And why you DIDN"T tell me??

-I'm helping him get ready for the gig.That band you like,Muse,are perfoming here onight.

I thought "omg Matt Dom and Chris are coming here.I'm gonna meet them!:awesome:"

I phoned my friend to tell her to come to my backyard gig and then I saw Matt back there and his hair was long like Dom's.

Then my dad said not to bring tones of thing for Muse to sign so I was making that list when I found out that my laptop was on and I came to massageboard at the New thread where Tom had anounced that they were about to give their new album to everyone who would be at the gig.Then I saw that there was a new Chris' tweet every second saying "2 mins before tonight's gig" and the other one I can remember right now "I'm so nervous".

Suddenly I heard Take a Bow playing and I ran straight to my backyard.(I thought thety where about to play songs from OoS:confused: ).

Anyways after that they played ExoPart1 so when I ended Cds where falling on out heads(the cover was pinky-purple bubles) and I was so freakin happy:happy:

I headed straight to where the 3 of them were and asked for an autograph and Matt singed my brand new Muse album but what he wrote had covered every detail of the beautiful cover art:p:D:awesome:

After that I woke up but I have to admit it wasn't eay at all to sleep after that:rolleyes:

I had one last night.Maybve because I'm thinking too much about this year's Reading:stunned:

I was in my backyard and strangely it looked 100 times bigger than it is.:erm: And there were huge amps everywhere.While I was walking I saw Tom plugging in some cables with my father! I was like :eek: and I ran into the house screaming to my mom "Toooooom gtusjfhijidfhjhf and dad rfehjbjhh!". Then when my dad came in I asked him:

-I'm helping him get ready for the gig.That band you like,Muse,are perfoming here onight.

I thought "omg Matt Dom and Chris are coming here.I'm gonna meet them!:awesome:"

I phoned my friend to tell her to come to my backyard gig and then I saw Matt back there and his hair was long like Dom's.

Then my dad said not to bring tones of thing for Muse to sign so I was making that list when I found out that my laptop was on and I came to massageboard at the New thread where Tom had anounced that they were about to give their new album to everyone who would be at the gig.Then I saw that there was a new Chris' tweet every second saying "2 mins before tonight's gig" and the other one I can remember right now "I'm so nervous".

Suddenly I heard Take a Bow playing and I ran straight to my backyard.(I thought thety where about to play songs from OoS:confused: ).

Anyways after that they played ExoPart1 so when I ended Cds where falling on out heads(the cover was pinky-purple bubles) and I was so freakin happy:happy:

I headed straight to where the 3 of them were and asked for an autograph and Matt singed my brand new Muse album but what he wrote had covered every detail of the beautiful cover art:p:D:awesome:

After that I woke up but I have to admit it wasn't eay at all to sleep after that:rolleyes:

That's a great dream! I wonder if that really will be the album artwork.

Just curious... WHERE ARE THE MUSE DREAMS?! :eek:

Have Dream Muse abandoned us Musers for good? :supersad:

They abandoned me....:supersad::'(

First of all, Matt with long hair???! Was he good?!

A gig at your backyard?! They were excited about it?! And a new album?!

The dream of every Muser...

That's a great dream! I wonder if that really will be the album artwork.

Who knows;)

They abandoned me....:supersad::'(

First of all, Matt with long hair???! Was he good?!

A gig at your backyard?! They were excited about it?! And a new album?!

The dream of every Muser...

He was good even though his head looked big:p

It was great,right?!:awesome: